Thread: J Nene Dissapointed

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Nene Dissapointed

Going there last night, looks for 4 girls and i choose Nene for 1 hour. Go to room and shower turn out i can't touch the her at all. Go to bed and doing the catbath and bj, but i still can't touch her. So i just lay on the bed and let her do the thing and she ask me you want to fk and i say yes, she do cowgirl after a while i want to turn her to miss, she say better like this. After cum she asked me if i want to change to 30min and they can refund. So i decide to leave and they refund me.

If you lazy to move,then Nene is your right girl. But for me, BIG No. So dissapointed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm seem like she has dropped off her service quality compared to a few months ago. Probably due to long hour shift everyday and burn out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Shame, her pics look fire. Glad I checked here first. Thanks for the AR.

Hi Rontir, sorry to hear about your bad experience and the service provided was unacceptable. Please get in touch with us.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rontir1201 View Post
    Going there last night, looks for 4 girls and i choose Nene for 1 hour. Go to room and shower turn out i can't touch the her at all. Go to bed and doing the catbath and bj, but i still can't touch her. So i just lay on the bed and let her do the thing and she ask me you want to fk and i say yes, she do cowgirl after a while i want to turn her to miss, she say better like this. After cum she asked me if i want to change to 30min and they can refund. So i decide to leave and they refund me.

If you lazy to move,then Nene is your right girl. But for me, BIG No. So dissapointed.
    Thanks for the review mate. Wished you had a better time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nene is providing very good service for me.

I am her regular customer and treat like her boy friend feeling.

She is very nice girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First time posting - I've had two overwhelmingly negative experiences with Nene now and wasn't going to say anything in case it was a YMMV situation, but seeing this review makes me think it's probably a pattern. Both sessions started out great, very enthusiastic and she is absolutely stunning - and then after first pop her attitude switches like a light, trying to immediately get going again (I appreciate the effort) and when I asked to take a breather for a sec/couldn't keep going on second visit, began rolling her eyes and huffing, and when I tried to assuage her ("not you, it's me) and tell her everything was great, goes into "Sorry, no English" - which, whatever, her prerogative, but an insane reroute after a pretty positive first 30.

Both times she started angrily telling me to go ask for my money back - the first time, I was so confused/not looking for that outcome that I politely apologised if I'd offended her and left with a thumbs up to the Mamasan - not looking to hurt any girls reputation in store - but the second time I got up and did exactly that, only to have her shout in Japanese until the Mamasan asked her to go down the hall and refunded me the difference between the 45/60 rate. Such a shame cause she is probably one of the stunning WL in the inner-city shops, but the curve that both sessions took was enough to sour me on Kyoto for a while, and I was a regular there until recently. Again, everything up to the first pop was great though, so maybe YMMV if you only catch her for a 30.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by skrrt182 View Post
    First time posting - I've had two overwhelmingly negative experiences with Nene now and wasn't going to say anything in case it was a YMMV situation, but seeing this review makes me think it's probably a pattern. Both sessions started out great, very enthusiastic and she is absolutely stunning - and then after first pop her attitude switches like a light, trying to immediately get going again (I appreciate the effort) and when I asked to take a breather for a sec/couldn't keep going on second visit, began rolling her eyes and huffing, and when I tried to assuage her ("not you, it's me) and tell her everything was great, goes into "Sorry, no English" - which, whatever, her prerogative, but an insane reroute after a pretty positive first 30.

Both times she started angrily telling me to go ask for my money back - the first time, I was so confused/not looking for that outcome that I politely apologised if I'd offended her and left with a thumbs up to the Mamasan - not looking to hurt any girls reputation in store - but the second time I got up and did exactly that, only to have her shout in Japanese until the Mamasan asked her to go down the hall and refunded me the difference between the 45/60 rate. Such a shame cause she is probably one of the stunning WL in the inner-city shops, but the curve that both sessions took was enough to sour me on Kyoto for a while, and I was a regular there until recently. Again, everything up to the first pop was great though, so maybe YMMV if you only catch her for a 30.
    wow thats horrible.
    so she doesnt like 1hr booking then ? same as many girls at fairfiled cherry.. lol.. sorry unrelated.

also remind me of my bad exp with jap girl at ginza.... after first pop (lucky pop as she said no touching breat, no kiss) she just wake up take shower alone told me just 1 time and then walk around in full clothes eating snacks while im still nake in the bed (yes of course the time not even close to end)
    when i said come here there is no bell... she said bell means you go
    lol..... imagine $300 for that kind of experience

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rontir1201 View Post

Yeah, it was a huge disappointment for me as well. Booked her for 45 mins and I was her first customer for the day. Every-time in the middle of the session she used to stop midway and rearrange the sheets of the bed. Like every time. Complaining how’s its off the mark. Complaining how cold the room is. I tried my best not to be pissed off but at the end it was a huge disappointment. Haven’t been back to Kyoto after that. And tbh the receptionist doesn’t even care. So yeah why even bother.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker1023 View Post
    Yeah, it was a huge disappointment for me as well. Booked her for 45 mins and I was her first customer for the day. Every-time in the middle of the session she used to stop midway and rearrange the sheets of the bed. Like every time. Complaining how’s its off the mark. Complaining how cold the room is. I tried my best not to be pissed off but at the end it was a huge disappointment. Haven’t been back to Kyoto after that. And tbh the receptionist doesn’t even care. So yeah why even bother.
    similar experience with some holiday-tour girls before, receptionist doesn't care at all, they only do something if you make compliant in forum. never go back again.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You dealt with that as well as you could and I admire your patience, considering Nene's rates.

I had a similar experience with her, too. Nene is stunning but her attitude and service leaves a lot to be desired - especially when she's one of the highest priced girls there.
    I was her first customer that day and she kept checking her phone and grumbling throughout the whole session.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by drdummy View Post
    similar experience with some holiday-tour girls before, receptionist doesn't care at all, they only do something if you make compliant in forum. never go back again.
    Nene told me she lives in Sydney our first meeting - apparently she worked at another shop nearby? Honestly she's so hot I've considered going back with a fake moustache or something.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nene told me she lives in Sydney our first meeting - apparently she worked at another shop nearby? Honestly she's so hot I've considered going back with a fake moustache or something.
    Really?

Do you the new shop name?

I can see that she is reduced her working hours. I think she is getting to much pressure from work and customer.

She need her own time to relax and release pressure.

I also worked 7 days a week. It is too much pressure and bored because need more money for mortgage.

I think she was upset and no time for her to cold down.

She is cute and happy when I saw her.