Thread: Worst bait and switch incident

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Worst bait and switch incident

Wondering what everyone's worst bait and switch case was.

Mine was when I was in Port Macquarie for a work trip. Was bored in the hotel room, looked at the usual sites, could only spot fake ads. Decided to message 1 of the ads anyway requesting a real pic. They insisted the pic was real. The pic showed a 20 year old asian girl. Even a novice can tell this is a fake ad.

Requested a real pic again while being very open that I dont care what she looks like as long as shes under 40 and not obese. They insist the pic is real and that I wont be disappointed. Bluntly I replied "okay then if shes fake I will send her back and you will have wasted your time/energy on the callout". They go no issues. Agree on the booking and give them my room number and hotel.

Got a knock 30 mins later. Check through the peephole and theres an asian grandma at the door. Thought she was the madam wanting to make sure everything was alright before they send the girl in so I let her inside. She comes in and I paused to see what she wanted, it took me 10 seconds to start considering what if she is the "girl". To confirm I ask "how old are you". She says 25. I glanced her up and down. Shes probably 50 years old, is around 145cm, is wearing baggy clothing, wrinkly skin, few extra pounds but wearing a tight t shirt.

Told her to get out. She goes "you dont want fuck?". Asked her to leave firmly but she then says "good suck".

Gtfo please.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    “… but with your wrinkled pussy I can’t be your loverrrrrr”