Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Manila Travel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Manila Travel

Travelling to Manila in 2 weeks time. An good leads and tips for an excellent punting session?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to P Burgos Street in Makati, loads of Bargirls that you can short time and take back to hotel mate. Enjoy 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Check out the outside Australia forum. A few posts on manila/ makati and information is quite accurate .
    Here’s one of those :
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Makati-Action

Banned
    Mate, Quasimodo can get laid in Manila in five seconds flat. You don’t need any recommendations. Tinder and WeChat work great. Also try the dating apps like Pina Love, which are mainly full of hookers. If you can’t get a girl into your hotel room within an hour of arriving, you’re probably already dead. Most massage girls who visit you will also fuck you for a nice tip.

Burgos Street bars are not cheap by poor Asian country standards. The bar fine is 4,000 peso and the girl will want a 5,000 peso tip for loving you long time. Plus add the lady drinks, your drinks plus the nice juicy eye fillet she will order on your tab when you take her out of the bar, and it all adds up LOL. Count on about 15,000 peso all up for overnight with two pops from a Burgos St girl.

A dating app girl will stay with you overnight for 4,000 peso and you can feed her jollibee for 250 pesos.

If you can’t fuck a minimum of two girls a day, plus have a two hour massage with BBBJ, then something is seriously wrong

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Check out the International Sex Guide web page for up to date info.

Good reports, many from long term resident mongers, no silly "surveys"

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Philippines Bar Girl pricing is different to Thailand.
    In Thailand you pay the bar the bar fine and then negotiate with and pay the girl her fee separately.
    In the Philippines the bar fine is higher but it is all-inclusive and includes the girls fee (you can give an extra tip if you want).
    So while the Philippines may seem more expensive it works out roughly the same.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cybersteve View Post
    Travelling to Manila in 2 weeks time. An good leads and tips for an excellent punting session?

I would also create a profile on dating sites like PinaLove. When I was going to Philippines always arranged for few differernt girls. You buy then dinner and few drinks and will have the best night. I never paid the girls for sex. The cash was only for taxi and things. I always brought them gifts and they were thankfull to be treated like a normal girl. Each person is different and you have to keep that in mind. Only one girl I had to send away as she looked very young and I had to ask her to verify her gae. But when I met her she was still young but had 4 kids, broken teeth and could have been a junkie. I paid for dinner and then gave her money for her trouble and told her to take a bus back. Most of the other girls are happy to stay overnight and I found this expereince better than pulling a girl from the bars in Burgos street. Although some of the girls are really hot. Make sure you go the bars early as there are lot of Japanes and Korena tourist who will take the hot ones home early. Then you could be left with average ones.

Also read through the International Sex Guide as well as other forums. You could also try Karaoke bars for a different experience although these could be expensive night and you may necessarily not get any action. But the Philippnio girls enjoy singing and its can be a fun night if you go in a group. Also see updates on PBurgos street as after covid few places have closed.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Don't you guys find their fake American accents to be a bit off putting?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Would you trust bbbj in ph?

What do you do if you can’t bring someone back to your hotel?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    There is no such thing as a fake accent.
    An accent is an accent!

Banned
    I don’t think it sounds American at all. It’s totally unique to the Philippines. You can pick that accent anywhere.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Philippines Bar Girl pricing is different to Thailand.
    In Thailand you pay the bar the bar fine and then negotiate with and pay the girl her fee separately.
    In the Philippines the bar fine is higher but it is all-inclusive and includes the girls fee (you can give an extra tip if you want).
    So while the Philippines may seem more expensive it works out roughly the same.
    The all inclusive fees are only in Angeles City and Sabang. Because it’s all prepaid, the girl can do a runner after the first pop. There’s no incentive to love you long time

In Manila Burgos Street bars, it’s always a split fee like Thailand. The girl will stay till the morning to get her fee

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I would also create a profile on dating sites like PinaLove. .
    If meeting girls through dating sites, be careful not to mention sex or money. A lot of sites will ban you for this. If they are interested, get them onto WhatsApp or similar apps to discuss "business".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    George Christensen might have some good tips.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only come across the fake accent on the phone. When you are in Philippines it’s totally different. Service level in hotels, restaurants and shops are much higher and they serve you with a smile. Phillipines girls have high sex drive and are more fun than Chinese girls in my opinion.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a wrong assumption.

I have worked in Manila and the accents vary depending on educational levels and regions people come from.
    Like any country language varies form region to region for many reasons.

In a nutshell.. brief occupation history.
    The Philippines were occupied by the Spanish from the 1500’s and therefore names are often Spanish.
    Culture and language as well. There are Spanish Philippine dialects.
    Spanish blood lines make up the cast system in the Philippines.
    Late 1890’s was the Spanish American war.
    Another war the period of large American military and political influence through to the 30’s.
    WW2. it is occupied by Japan..etc. then US take it back and continued influence over Phillipines till this day in various levels.

There are also many indigenous groups in the vast islands of the Phillipines .
    Islam is prevalent but the massive influence of Catholicism is dominant.
    A fascinating country in many ways .
    Part of the American colonisation was to impose English as a main language and that had a big influence on the accents .

So modern Filipinos have an array of accents. Mix Spanish and American English.
    In the native languages English and Spanish are peppered in.

Great respect for the Filipinos toiling all over the world in numerous jobs often away from families for lengthy time. Most of us wouldn’t cope.

So the accent you mentioned, is not forced .

For telemarketing there is training to modify the accent to the customer region. This might be odd. But in its context makes sense. Many Aussies or Americans are not tolerant to accents..even though foreigners may not understand Asutralian or some American accents or regional variations of English .

Sorry for the long blown brief history .. but it doesn’t scratch to tip of the iceberg of history of the Philippines.

Walrus

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I only come across the fake accent on the phone. When you are in Philippines it’s totally different. Service level in hotels, restaurants and shops are much higher and they serve you with a smile. Phillipines girls have high sex drive and are more fun than Chinese girls in my opinion.
    Can you tell that to my wife… I reckon I got the only non-adventurous filo out there

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer34 View Post
    Can you tell that to my wife… I reckon I got the only non-adventurous filo out there
    I suppose the sex stopped the minute her permanent residency came through…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The fake American accent likely comes from Call Center training programmes. "Yes, you are now Mary-Lou from California"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer34 View Post
    Don't stress over it buddy, they are all rated with the same brush.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast