I’m a newcomer to town and decided to try out a Sydney RnT shop today for the first time. Went to Sirs in the CBD.

On the whole, the experience was okay (6/10), though I don’t have much experience to go by.

I couldn’t quite make out the name of the girl, she had a heavy Venezuelan accent and didn’t speak English very well. This was a bit of a turn off as I find a bit of decent conversation a turn on. She was certainly attractive - lovely perky tits, cute ass and a neat little pussy.

The handy was pretty average. I’m circumcised and I sensed that she hadn’t handled many cut dicks before. She seemed hesitant to touch the head and I couldn’t really explain what she should be doing because of the language barrier. Is this just a normal technique that these girls use to tease, or was she just not amazing?

She let me touch her tits and ass but said if I wanted to touch her pussy I’d have to pay another $100 on top of the $280 I’d already paid for the half hour. This seems a bit steep to me. Is this the usual rate?

I was tempted to finger her - as I said her pussy looked amazing - but held back because of the price. It would be another $300 to bang her which, again, was just too much for a lunchtime stress release.

She did however keep saying I was very handsome and she only has sex with handsome men. This seemed to be a well memorised English phrase.

I finished in about twenty mins and she spent the rest of the time giving me a pretty average back rub.

Questions for you gents:
- Are there other places where you’re more likely to get someone who speaks better English?
-How much instruction can/should you give them about how to handle you?
-What’s the going rate for a decent RnT with someone who can communicate in English, as well as the extras a guy might be tempted into?