Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kat's Massage getting better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hamilton Rd. Chermside.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post
    Can anyone share where this is at? Springwood?
    It's in Chermside, and you can now get to the back/side door directly from the large carpark.

Here's a link to their locanto ad: https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...rls-today.html

Best to contact the shop to get more details.

But for fun you can tell them ben sent you. You probably won't get anything out of that but with a bit of luck I might get a discount at some stage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by _Ben View Post
    It's in Chermside, and you can now get to the back/side door directly from the large carpark.

Here's a link to their locanto ad: https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...rls-today.html

Best to contact the shop to get more details.

But for fun you can tell them ben sent you. You probably won't get anything out of that but with a bit of luck I might get a discount at some stage
    Or they now dont trust you cause you talk on the internet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    He's not a bot. Just a typical alpha male. You know, the rowdy ones in the pub.
    Except this Alpha Male got teased at school 🤣
    Last edited by Selecta; 24-04-2023 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Incorrect lingo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good to hear Kat’s are improving. Always thought she was a bit pricey

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dont know how i feel about this joint. Had my first visit today. First up, the back door setup is good but honestly its a pretty legit looking place. For the sake of fucking around to get through the garden if a car is parked in a certain spot. Not worth it, id just go through the front who gives a shit.

Its a intresting setup, old house, very clean (with the exception of towels that felt way too old) and a decent vibe inside. Certainly feels the nicest of any shop ive been to. Downside of an old house though is its noisey, when your in your room. Voices carry, people walking around. Its not very peaceful honestly its kinda chaotic.

I called and booked and my pet hate happened, get there. Yeah i have a booking "oh i can only do half hour" hate that. Ive had it happen a few times now at different places. So she said i could do that or wait around 20 minutes for the next girl to start. I said I'll wait and she ended up showing early so it all worked out.

I got a new girl (she said her first week, and first time working as ML). Wont say her name for her privacy. Super tall, very pretty, dressed up. Aussie born/great english.

I got the waxing room as it was the only one available which is tiny. My feet were hitting the wall. But she still gave a very nice massage. Some tt. Gave me the menu, hj 50, nhj 100, bj 150 and she said fs but not this week 😬. Went nhj and was very satisfied. She also let me touch and was flirty which made the whole hour feel good. She was also checking timer from time to time making sure you get your full hour if you want it.

Only thing i really didnt care for was leaving oiley. She did offer tbf for a shower. I said nah thinking id just get a wet towel wipe down and she did do that. But not the best job and proceded to oil me up again after to kill the last 10 minutes. Gave me a dry towel to wipe myself off but yeah. Felt gross on the way home should've showered.

They're also open till 12 so thats good . All in all i probably would go back. But honestly think i prefer VIP or Acqua

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_ View Post
    Dont know how i feel about this joint. Had my first visit today. First up, the back door setup is good but honestly its a pretty legit looking place. For the sake of fucking around to get through the garden if a car is parked in a certain spot. Not worth it, id just go through the front who gives a shit.

Its a intresting setup, old house, very clean (with the exception of towels that felt way too old) and a decent vibe inside. Certainly feels the nicest of any shop ive been to. Downside of an old house though is its noisey, when your in your room. Voices carry, people walking around. Its not very peaceful honestly its kinda chaotic.

I called and booked and my pet hate happened, get there. Yeah i have a booking "oh i can only do half hour" hate that. Ive had it happen a few times now at different places. So she said i could do that or wait around 20 minutes for the next girl to start. I said I'll wait and she ended up showing early so it all worked out.

I got a new girl (she said her first week, and first time working as ML). Wont say her name for her privacy. Super tall, very pretty, dressed up. Aussie born/great english.

I got the waxing room as it was the only one available which is tiny. My feet were hitting the wall. But she still gave a very nice massage. Some tt. Gave me the menu, hj 50, nhj 100, bj 150 and she said fs but not this week 😬. Went nhj and was very satisfied. She also let me touch and was flirty which made the whole hour feel good. She was also checking timer from time to time making sure you get your full hour if you want it.

Only thing i really didnt care for was leaving oiley. She did offer tbf for a shower. I said nah thinking id just get a wet towel wipe down and she did do that. But not the best job and proceded to oil me up again after to kill the last 10 minutes. Gave me a dry towel to wipe myself off but yeah. Felt gross on the way home should've showered.

They're also open till 12 so thats good . All in all i probably would go back. But honestly think i prefer VIP or Acqua
    Great review Punk
    I live nearby so will have to check it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus007 View Post
    Good to hear Kat’s are improving. Always thought she was a bit pricey
    Yeah one lady was charging 4 for a slide

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What’s the story with the “mystery room” at Kats?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’ve been waxed there a few times by Kat. The last time I was there another ML did the massage after. Inked half Sri Lankan, very frikken cute and perfect body. Pricey but worth it. Can’t remember her name though. But would definitely choose her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by pained744 View Post
    I’ve been waxed there a few times by Kat. The last time I was there another ML did the massage after. Inked half Sri Lankan, very frikken cute and perfect body. Pricey but worth it. Can’t remember her name though. But would definitely choose her again.
    That would have been Tiny

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sassy?

Hi all….Just wondering has anyone seen Sassy (Russian girl) ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronjeremy View Post
    Hi all….Just wondering has anyone seen Sassy (Russian girl) ?
    Saw her last year. Sun pat massage. Body is a mom bod. No Tt subpar hj

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by pained744 View Post
    How was the waxing? Been looking for a different place other unique Thai to do my butt and under carriage. Obviously Kats the one who does it there? Is she nice to look at as well?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12