Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hook up apps that actually have success

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hook up apps that actually have success

Hi guys.
    Has anyone had any success with any of the many hookup apps that are out there?
    I've signed up to a few and found they are such fake bullshit with robotic profiles, auto messaging just to get you engaged to keep extending the subscription.
    Which app, if any, actually has women looking to hook up? Or is the world just not that favourable? Looking for discretion (not tinder or anything).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    They all work bro.
    You either have to be young and fit and handsome ... or rich and then it doesn't matter if you are old and fat and ugly.
    And that's no different to how it has always been for the last 5,000 years.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    But I am a charming mother fucker. They don't know what they're missing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you aren't tall, white and handsome don't bother. The juice ain't worth the squeeze

Young tall fit hung handsome guys get it for free.
    The rest of us have to pay for it
    That's just the way it is.
    Enjoy!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Just use any of the AI tools out there to help you fool them, bros. Stable Diffusion, Dall-e, chatgpt, etc.

On the other hand, if you're so skilled with AI, might be a waste of talent using it to chase some tail!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol no such thing as a free root with an hot girl unless you look like Brad Pitt. Punting is the best bang for your buck. $150 guaranteed good time, no messing about trying to pick up, getting dicked around etc. choice of ladies is a bit limited at the budget end but at $100-120 for half an hour I consider it to be practically free, I can have sex any time with any number of regulars. They’re always waiting around at my favourite shops to get nude and suck and fuck. Life is amazing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I never said they have to be hot. But you've made very good points.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    the cheapest is the one you pay for.
    Thats going on my next tshirt for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It takes time to get result. The last gf I found through online dating is by using Hinge, and I have been using it for about 6-8 months with a couple matches and a few dates. I’m not in a good looking spectrum so you just have to be consistent and with a bit of luck. I definitely recommend asking friends for feedback of your photos. Me and one of my mates would help each other taking picture of ourselves around city for our online dating lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oops didn’t read your post carefully. No idea about other hook up apps as I found they have too much bots but I still hook up with my ex from hinge from time to time so I guess you could try it, maybe you’ll find someone with the same interests

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Just use any of the AI tools out there to help you fool them, bros. Stable Diffusion, Dall-e, chatgpt, etc.

On the other hand, if you're so skilled with AI, might be a waste of talent using it to chase some tail!
    I like the idea....so I got ChatGPT to generate a dating app male profile (see template below).
    All we need is for Dall-e to generate a photo and who knows, we might get responses from Alexa, Cortana or Siri.

ChatGPT dating app profile:

Hi there!
    I'm [Name], and I'm excited to be on this app and see who I can connect with.

A little about me: I'm a [job title/profession], and I love what I do. Outside of work, I enjoy [list some of your interests or hobbies, such as hiking, playing guitar, cooking, watching movies, etc.]. I'm also a big fan of [list any other passions or things you enjoy doing].

When it comes to relationships, I'm looking for someone who is kind, honest, and has a good sense of humor. I'm a pretty laid-back person and enjoy spending time with someone who has a similar energy. Communication and trust are important to me, and I believe in putting in effort to make a relationship work.

If any of this resonates with you, I'd love to chat and see where things go. Don't be shy, send me a message!

There is nothing new about hook up ads.
    It's just an online version of bars, pubs, clubs etc.
    If you are a young handsome fit guy and not Indian and can string a few sentences together and can crack a joke you are in and will get a "free" fuck.
    But if you are old and fat and ugly and as boring as dogshit like me then nah forget about it. Just pay for it.
    I put free in "" because we all know there is no such thing as a "free" fuck, there is always some kind of price to pay It may be a financial price or it may be another type of price, but there is always a price

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been to some dates on Bumble but it was too much of an effort. I basically don't have time for it anymore.Prefer WLs, no hassle, no dramas. Hello Get the job done-Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is nothing new about hook up ads.
    It's just an online version of bars, pubs, clubs etc.
    If you are a young handsome fit guy and not Indian and can string a few sentences together and can crack a joke you are in and will get a "free" fuck.
    But if you are old and fat and ugly and as boring as dogshit like me then nah forget about it. Just pay for it.
    I put free in "" because we all know there is no such thing as a "free" fuck, there is always some kind of price to pay It may be a financial price or it may be another type of price, but there is always a price
    ... not Indian, ROFL!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    ... not Indian, ROFL!
    That's just reality bro.
    I didn't make the world, I just live in it ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I have been to some dates on Bumble but it was too much of an effort. I basically don't have time for it anymore.Prefer WLs, no hassle, no dramas. Hello Get the job done-Bye.
    Time is the most precious resource us old timer punters have. This is why I love punting, there’s zero time investment. Just rock up and fuck. Need an emotional connection? Fuck a few times with the same woman. The time is actually more important than the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Time is the most precious resource us old timer punters have. This is why I love punting, there’s zero time investment. Just rock up and fuck. Need an emotional connection? Fuck a few times with the same woman. The time is actually more important than the money.
    Spot on, bro. That applies not only to old timers but those who make a living "on the clock". Time is literally money, a lot more so than people on a salary or even people who own businesses.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Many years ago i used asian friend finder and had many hook ups, but i was a lot younger then,
    because women will judge you on your profile picture,
    just be prepared to pay some sort of contact fee, and be prepared to meet milfs looking for hook ups, and make shore its not a tranny,

Quote Originally Posted by Potluck2.0 View Post
    Exactly. You nailed it bro. And probably a few WLs too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast