Thread: Red Hot Pie down all say

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Red Hot Pie down all day

No swinging tonight!

We apologise for this break in your online fun.

Due to a temporary server outage today, you may have been unable to access RedHotPie. Unfortunately, it’s an issue with our Server providers which is beyond our control.

They notified us that their team are working diligently to restore their services and bring RedHotPie back online as soon as possible.

We anticipate to be back online around midday on Friday 21st April.

We understand the inconvenience this is causing you, and we sincerely apologize for any disruption to your experience.

Regards, The RedHotPie Team

Junior Member(有D料到)
    still waiting… looks like rolling over every 24-48 hours

Banned
    Has anyone ever had real success with this? Hot girls don't need a sleazy app to get laid - I've only found scams on RHP

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrBean View Post
    Has anyone ever had real success with this? Hot girls don't need a sleazy app to get laid - I've only found scams on RHP
    Yes, heaps of success over the past two
    months with girls, couples and trans.

You need to put some effort in and have a compelling profile but it’s not that hard. Now, I definitely don’t go for the girls that look too hot/too good to be true but if you go after an average profile you should be good. I met three different girls over the past three weekends and always got lucky.

If it helps as data point, 35 years old, good looking, and not the dumbest cookie!

Banned
    Thanks for that - Helps to understand your profile as well. Caucasian or Asian or?
    Good looking and able to communicate online is usually helpful :-)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for that - Helps to understand your profile as well. Caucasian or Asian or?
    Good looking and able to communicate online is usually helpful :-)
    Continental European (and non-Asian). But, the majority of women I met were Asian, most of them +/- 3 years older/younger than me.

I met white 1 girl who was 21 (to support her for a OF scene), and two white 24 year olds for normal sex. A 32 white one is in the works.

Banned
    You should start RHP University Pelanc! I'm right behind you :-)

Banned
    Are you paying them anything? Like SBs? What are your first meets usually like - public pre meets or over at your place?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are you paying them anything? Like SBs? What are your first meets usually like - public pre meets or over at your place?
    Nope - all I pay is a hotel room where required/asked for and some drinks beforehand. On my RHP profile, I state explicitly that SB is not being entertained - helps a lot to get rid off many girls wasting my time.

I have not had a single girl over at my place (I prefer to keep a low profile) but there is one where I am open to if she asked.

Yes, I normally just meet at a bar or at a restaurant, have drinks & dinner and see how we vibe :-) and then take it from there. I took my Saturday night date to Synthony Nr 3 at the Aware Super for instance - but I am still working on her to land

Senior Member(無間使者)
    RHP says they had a fire at their outsourced server farm .....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like at least another 24 hours before we are back!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    RHP says they had a fire at their outsourced server farm .....
    Looks like it was all a bit too "red hot" for the servers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I recall RHP from quite a few years ago ... there weren't enough Sydney members on it ... must have grown quietly over the years? Might give it another look once it's back online.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the SYD member base is pretty sizeable. However, what I find is that a lot of members are from the West (Parramata & Penrith, Mt Druitt, Merrylands and Blacktown) which is too far out for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    the SYD member base is pretty sizeable. However, what I find is that a lot of members are from the West (Parramata & Penrith, Mt Druitt, Merrylands and Blacktown) which is too far out for me.
    West is Best they say !