Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cindy & Paula

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy & Paula

I saw Cindy a month or two ago - i didn’t do a review but she was amazing, I asked her who I should do a double with and she said without hesitation “Paula - she is so naughty and sexy” ok, I’ll see if I can make this work

Today, I did make it work.

The experience was nothing short or sensational. I won’t bog it down with too many details but some highlights..

Cindy was doing a pussy slide while Paula sat on my face, Paula got off and started blowing me while Cindy slid her pussy on my shaft Cindy “oh my god, look at Paula sucking my cock, pushing her head down and telling her to suck her dick “yeah suck my cock Paula” holy shit. Then Cindy laid down on top of me with my cock between her legs and paula sucked it from behind Cindy (a trooper with the dirty talk) “now she is eating my ass”

Another highlight - I was standing and doing Paula from behind as she was on her knees on the bed.. cindy climbed on top of her facing me legs apart as if I was fucking cindy..rubbing her pussy (more dirty talk ensued)

The finish was in Paula’s mouth, then she shared it with Cindy .. that shit was too hot for words.. be carful with this one you may never be the same again.

I feel like I probably put in too many details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah this sounds like it is a bucket list double I feel.

I've not seen either and they both review so well.

How long was your session? Was 2nd shot on the table as well?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have had a few doubles in there and they ALL are forgotten after that. Second shot was definitely on the table. I was in there for an hour. They really like each other too.. Paula was going down on Cindy with me, sucking her tits my god it was outrageous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shit!!! that sounds insane. did you have to swap condoms when switching between the two?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That sounds unbelievable. I've always wanted to see cum swapping and girl on girl in a double. I've had a two doubles so far and both have been duds. What was the damage? And was there condom swapping?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This sounds hot AF!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw them both at other shops, but I guess they found their home at No 5. Out of two both are lovely, but Paula...she is a wild firecracker that really goes above and beyond king service... A wonderful lady. For me, just shame Marrickville is so such a bitch to get to. If she ever came to 42, I think I'd go broke.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    That sounds unbelievable. I've always wanted to see cum swapping and girl on girl in a double. I've had a two doubles so far and both have been duds. What was the damage? And was there condom swapping?
    Yep, they did it well though

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    That is amazing. I tried them as a double. Twice. Amazing everytime. Theres no set routine. Cindy is the event planner usually. She would plan what to do in the beginning with paula. You are very lucky to get the cum swapping bit they normally dont do that. But i guess they go with the flow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    Yep, they did it well though. $ 540

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, swapped rubbers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Damn sounds amazing! I haven't seen them yet and probably should see them together!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was Anal on offer from Paula?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Finally an AR that actually describes what Diamond service means. Women who clearly know how to please a man and take great delight in doing so

Swapping condoms is not a big deal if you have the experience to do so. You are doing a favour to the ladies too
    Two WL swapping bodily fluids puts them at higher risk of cervical cancer

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    wow, i guess more choices for No 5 M. 540 not too bad for an amazing time too. cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    you guys think experience would be different if I go for the double before even seeing either one individually?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've seen Cindy & Paula as a double 3 times now..... amongst the many highlights, the stand out has to be when Cindy was blowing me, whilst I ate out Paula, whilst Paula ate out Cindy! The circle of pleasure.

Next up.... I want to ask Patty to join in on the fun for a foursome!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls do rimming?

Quote Originally Posted by Picklerick View Post
    I saw Cindy a month or two ago - i didn’t do a review but she was amazing, I asked her who I should do a double with and she said without hesitation “Paula - she is so naughty and sexy” ok, I’ll see if I can make this work

Today, I did make it work.

The experience was nothing short or sensational. I won’t bog it down with too many details but some highlights..

Cindy was doing a pussy slide while Paula sat on my face, Paula got off and started blowing me while Cindy slid her pussy on my shaft Cindy “oh my god, look at Paula sucking my cock, pushing her head down and telling her to suck her dick “yeah suck my cock Paula” holy shit. Then Cindy laid down on top of me with my cock between her legs and paula sucked it from behind Cindy (a trooper with the dirty talk) “now she is eating my ass”

Another highlight - I was standing and doing Paula from behind as she was on her knees on the bed.. cindy climbed on top of her facing me legs apart as if I was fucking cindy..rubbing her pussy (more dirty talk ensued)

The finish was in Paula’s mouth, then she shared it with Cindy .. that shit was too hot for words.. be carful with this one you may never be the same again.

I feel like I probably put in too many details

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy shit this sounds awesome! I’m going!

I need to test out both girls then do a double! This week or next week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Yesss, Paula&Cindy together

Who will be the next one?

Call or SMS 0417888123
    The countdown begins…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast