Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: PRIVATE ESCORT AGENCIES - thoughts?

  1. #1
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    11-01-2018
    Location
    Deep, deep inside...
    Posts
    970

    PRIVATE ESCORT AGENCIES - thoughts?

    Recently dropped an AR on private joint. I’m sure someone else has done a great thread on this before but perhaps with prices in brothels blowing up, the gap is now closing $350ish vs $450ish.

    But for what exactly?

    Better quality? Youth? A more ‘real’ environment.. ie their actual unit. Or maybe the potential for extension of time if they like you…

    CURRENTLY…
    At the moment I have the following on/off my radar:
    > https://www.sydbabie.com/ - not bad.
    > DIVA private https://dosmassage.com/ - shocker.
    > http://girlclub.com.au/ - unverified.
    > https://9smodel.com/ - unverified.

    Thoughts? Recommendations?

    I’ve hit only about half a dozen places in the city over my near decade of punting. For some reason I never wrote AR’s on them… was probably on the see-saw with trying to kick the habit. I can’t remember all the girls I saw but below is a paragraph on each joint. Some are still operating. Read if you feel like it…

    DREAMGIRLS
    Did a tall skinny Korean ex-model who was older but still super hot. Unit was classy, just like her. She was very friendly, professional and took her time, could also handle some serious pounding. I remember seeing her appear on the Ginza roster once for a short time too as Venus(?) Best memory was slamming her silly in doggy. She had very little tone despite being so slim and gripping her around the waist my hands just sunk in. Overall was a good punt and roster pics were generally filtered but real.

    MYOUTCALL
    Pretty sure I hit this place 2 or 3 times. Roster pics were generally accurate and girls were on the much younger side. Service usually pretty standard though. Units are near Chinatown I think. The ones I saw didn’t communicate well and some spent time on their phones. I do remember a petite skinny girl called MOE who was only 19. She was a bit of a starfish but cute as hell and most of these girls could take a pounding or maybe when you’re paying premium you dun care if they squirm a bit.

    CHRISTINE123
    Okay, not sure if this place classifies as a high class private escort joint or not. Prices were not that exxy, you could book for just 30mins and they rotated btw the same girls quite a lot, but pics were always legit. I fucked about 3 girls, all good quality, young and pretty. Service was standard but the girls were accommodating. I remember doing a small 18yr old causcasian law student who gave an unbelievable BBBJ - her lips were so soft. The other girl I remember was also only 18. Asian skinny body with long legs and pretty face but absolutely shocking teeth. Still she got me over the line twice in just 30mins. Record for me!!

    PUSSYCATDOLL ESCORTS
    Weirdest interface for roster pics on that website. Always the same pics rotated and I believe I only tried them once and was very disappointed in the girl who looked nothing like her pics.

    SCARLETBLUE
    I still check their website every so often to see hot pics of western and asian chicks. There are some popular escorts on this site. The one I saw, for a whopping $700/hr was LORETTA GREEN. Petite skinny asian with perfect model-like body. Her unit was near the Rocks, a super classy place and girl. Felt like I was in slow-mo during this session. She moved and talked with a sensual grace and I couldn’t bring myself to do anything rough with her. The build of anticipation brought me to a far too early finish and I spent most of my time chatting to this wondrous woman. I think she was training to be a chef. Wonder what she is up to?

    BLUEMOON
    Yes, I fucked the famous ABC Moon through this agency after reading a lot of glowing reviews and checking out their classy website. I think I got her towards the twilight of her career tho cos even she admitted that she had put on a little weight. I think she worked out of the units near the KFC corner at town hall. Had just finished a workout and she loved that! Told me not to shower so she could get that after-gym smell off me - Go figure! Her service and enthusiasm was next level. You could tell she loved doing that job.

    ONLINE INDEPENDENT PRIVATES
    Every so often I fall for some site like Locanto, E&B, Red Escorts, or SectetHostess. Prices and pic accuracy really can range. Only had 1 good punt from those sites during Covid at some unit in North Sydney. Her ad said she didn’t do Anal and for some reason that got my attention! Petite skinny Asian who had a decent client base. That one was during my longest punting drought ever so it’s memorable.

    Actually nice to put some of these memories down before they all fade…

    Happy Punting

  2. #2
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    24-02-2022
    Posts
    320
    Not a fan at all!
    Never agree to another girl when you had your sights set on one glamorous girl because they will talk up and over sell and send you a disappointment
    And
    A private Venezuelan busty beauty who I visited went off the radar only to come back listed only thru an Agency.
    I made the booking and got sent a girl of the same name similar body type but it was not her

  3. #3
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-08-2022
    Posts
    71
    Anyone tried 9smodel? Seems like they have some JAV stars there but not sure how the agency works

  4. #4
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-02-2018
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Springwaterr View Post
    Anyone tried 9smodel? Seems like they have some JAV stars there but not sure how the agency works
    Message or call them, they may ask your ethnicity (asked me when i first used them years ago), they may give you incall or outcall options (not sure now)

  5. #5
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    254
    I remember bluemoon - they had some great amateurs from overseas and had some good times!
    now if something like this existed nowadays, I'll be there!

  6. #6
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    11-01-2018
    Location
    Deep, deep inside...
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Message or call them, they may ask your ethnicity (asked me when i first used them years ago), they may give you incall or outcall options (not sure now)
    So Asian ONLY I take it? Roster pics look too good to be true.

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    13-04-2023
    Posts
    60

    NOT BAD.

    escortsydney.net.au
    there are a few girls you can choose at very late times.
    sydescorts.com.au
    boss seems very bossy. girls are very kind. most of the girls are very professional.

  8. #8
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    11-01-2018
    Location
    Deep, deep inside...
    Posts
    970
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyhard View Post
    escortsydney.net.au
    there are a few girls you can choose at very late times.
    sydescorts.com.au
    boss seems very bossy. girls are very kind. most of the girls are very professional.
    Nice… pics look legit too. Thanks Jimmy.

  9. #9
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,063
    I like the honesty with https://www.sydescorts.com.au/rates-and-services/

    "Our rates are very reasonable and competitive. We do not believe in taking advantage of our clients, and the fee we quote is all you pay. There are no hidden extras. Our ladies do not expect tips"

    Starting at $400 is reasonable.

  10. #10
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Join Date
    04-04-2012
    Posts
    3,055
    Very keen on girlclub.com.au. have any one tried it? Genuine or fake .
    You can do 30mins booking in city.!! Price from $160..the rate is reasonable. They got young to milf wl all over Sydney .

    I did see Moon a few times at Bathurst st. Great cuvry body one of the best. I think At $400 hr?

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    7,072
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I like the honesty with https://www.sydescorts.com.au/rates-and-services/

    "Our rates are very reasonable and competitive. We do not believe in taking advantage of our clients, and the fee we quote is all you pay. There are no hidden extras. Our ladies do not expect tips"

    Starting at $400 is reasonable.
    Oh really??? Still more than what is on offer at the shops that offer diamond service. 🤣

  12. #12
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    07-02-2018
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    So Asian ONLY I take it? Roster pics look too good to be true.
    Guess so, but that time they are usually filled with Chinese/Taiwanese and the occasional Korean. The pictures were generally quite accurate when i was still punting with them.

  13. #13
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    25-04-2023
    Posts
    9

    girls are good. agency seems not good with client.

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I like the honesty with https://www.sydescorts.com.au/rates-and-services/

    "Our rates are very reasonable and competitive. We do not believe in taking advantage of our clients, and the fee we quote is all you pay. There are no hidden extras. Our ladies do not expect tips"

    Starting at $400 is reasonable.
    booked Bella. hard to conversation, seems new in this industry, not bad. I was going to extend, boss refused to talk with me. girl speak none English. business not well present.

  14. #14
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    5,993
    Didn't realise I never gave an input on this thread. Anyway, here goes.

    My go to agency has been MOC for the last 3 or 4 years. I didn't use them for a long time when Ginza came onto the scene, but I guess I got bored and started using them again. I don't understand all the negativity they've been getting. Still the same quality on offer, nice young fresh girls who were genuinely studying in Unis while doing this job. You can try Cely, young slim Chinese girl, fit body with nice handful B+ cups, nice and leggy too. Studying at Sydney Uni. I found her face to be quite acceptable too... Typical cute and fashionable uni girl look.

    I've used 9s a few times. They are a very professional outfit, very responsive boss. You will need to tap into reviews on C******d Chinese forum to get the most out of them. They've had some "superstars" in recent years like J girl Naomi, but you wouldn't know unless you read those reviews in that Chinese forum.

    Sydgorgeous is also good, one of my mates swears by them. But their girl pics are very bland, doesn't do anything to stir my blood, so I end up never using them.

    Sydbabie seems to be made up mostly of the ex top stars of the top shops like the Ginzas, N5M, 42G. You might think that the increased pricing on those girls that used to be available in shops is a rip-off, but the fact remains is that they are no longer available in shops. So there really isn't an argument to be made in that sense.

  15. #15
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    31-08-2023
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Didn't realise I never gave an input on this thread. Anyway, here goes.

    My go to agency has been MOC for the last 3 or 4 years. I didn't use them for a long time when Ginza came onto the scene, but I guess I got bored and started using them again. I don't understand all the negativity they've been getting. Still the same quality on offer, nice young fresh girls who were genuinely studying in Unis while doing this job. You can try Cely, young slim Chinese girl, fit body with nice handful B+ cups, nice and leggy too. Studying at Sydney Uni. I found her face to be quite acceptable too... Typical cute and fashionable uni girl look.

    I've used 9s a few times. They are a very professional outfit, very responsive boss. You will need to tap into reviews on C******d Chinese forum to get the most out of them. They've had some "superstars" in recent years like J girl Naomi, but you wouldn't know unless you read those reviews in that Chinese forum.

    Sydgorgeous is also good, one of my mates swears by them. But their girl pics are very bland, doesn't do anything to stir my blood, so I end up never using them.

    Sydbabie seems to be made up mostly of the ex top stars of the top shops like the Ginzas, N5M, 42G. You might think that the increased pricing on those girls that used to be available in shops is a rip-off, but the fact remains is that they are no longer available in shops. So there really isn't an argument to be made in that sense.
    What is the name of the forum for 9's? I want to try them but the website looks sketchy af

  16. #16
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    89
    What are some examples of the girls at Sydbarbie so I can look at the reviews from when they were at the shop

  17. #17
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    89
    Girls club have a few girls that aren't.
    But mostly they are a middle man that charge more for girls from
    https://sydcolour.com/
    https://candygirls99.com/
    You can tell from the water marks

  18. #18
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    What are some examples of the girls at Sydbarbie so I can look at the reviews from when they were at the shop
    I didn't write a full AR, but I did write about Koko from Sydbabie when I saw her. It's buried deep in this thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=Sydbabie+koko

    Turns out she was C Coco from GC. I described some of what experienced, not a full AR.

  19. #19
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I didn't write a full AR, but I did write about Koko from Sydbabie when I saw her. It's buried deep in this thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=Sydbabie+koko

    Turns out she was C Coco from GC. I described some of what experienced, not a full AR.
    She doesn't seem to work there anymore. Trying to book her was a pain in the ass and I gave up in the end.

  20. #20
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    She doesn't seem to work there anymore. Trying to book her was a pain in the ass and I gave up in the end.
    Yeah, she's gone back to China I think.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •