Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Job in the World? Ha ha....

Banned
    This morning as I was just about to pick my camera bag heading to shoot an animal clinic in Campbelltown I got a message from Mamasan whether I could come in to be her receptionist for the day.

I think I could easily work out the simple arithmetic of $150 for 10 and half hours as parlour receptionist vs $500 for 3 hours of shooting a few cute cats, a big dog with the team and a cat being cut out with the vet and an anaesthetist in attendance.

I think those who work in massage parlour are mainly illegal migrants who haven't too many choices like we have.

A massage parlour is somewhere you want to get in and get out fast. It's not a place you want to hang around for 10 and half hours witnessing the elderly punters with their tongues hanging out and drooling with saliva flow.

Banned
    Stop the crap,no Parlour would trust you to take the previous days rubbish to the dumpster,and a photo shoot, fantasyland........

what kind of camera do you have bro?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    what kind of camera do you have bro?
    Like most professionals in the know I only buy second hand equipments.

I use Canon 5D MKII and MK III. MK III costs me only $600 with a well-worn appearance. The logic is that if I spend $600 on a camera I'll able to get the investment with one or two jobs and start making money after that.

Many amateurs would have better and newer cameras than me. The only downside of these old full-frame DSLRs is they are heavy like anything. I used to have chest pains carrying a heavy bag to a job. Now I use a wheeled bag.

My biggest regret on punting is not to use those hard-earned money investing in a lighter mirrorless system and top of the range studio flashes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Like most professionals in the know I only buy second hand equipments.

I use Canon 5D MKII and MK III. MK III costs me only $600 with a well-worn appearance. The logic is that if I spend $600 on a camera I'll able to get the investment with one or two jobs and start making money after that.

Many amateurs would have better and newer cameras than me. The only downside of these old full-frame DSLRs is they are heavy like anything. I used to have chest pains carrying a heavy bag to a job. Now I use a wheeled bag.

My biggest regret on punting is not to use those hard-earned money investing in a lighter mirrorless system and top of the range studio flashes.
    1138497-small.jpg.......................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    $150 for 10.5 hours? Does she think she’s back in a Chinese labour camp?
    20 years ago I was working receptionist for Chinese real estate. Was getting $50 a day 8hr day. Monday to Friday. Had to deal all these rude clients etc

$150 for 10.5 hours is luxury 😆

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    20 years ago I was working receptionist for Chinese real estate. Was getting $50 a day 8hr day. Monday to Friday. Had to deal all these rude clients etc

$150 for 10.5 hours is luxury 😆
    The problem here is, “receptionist” in a parlour is very different from the same role in say a real estate agency. You’re basically managing everything about the place, room availability, security, whatever. It’s not an easy job, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post

$150 for 10.5 hours is luxury 
    20 years ago, a packet of smoke is $6.50 and $24 for a case of Beer... Now its $50 each...

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    1138497-small.jpg.......................
    GWC (Guy with Camera)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    GWC (Guy with Camera)
    Yawn.

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 15 characters.)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you test out new girls for free?

Quote Originally Posted by yummypinacolada View Post
    Can you test out new girls for free?
    You can, but you'd be so emaciated and malnourished that you probably wouldn't be able to get it up.

150 bucks a day bro. You're gonna be eating indomie everyday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You can, but you'd be so emaciated and malnourished that you probably wouldn't be able to get it up.

150 bucks a day bro. You're gonna be eating indomie everyday.
    If a man is hungry sex will be the last thing in his mind.

He will think of hunting and making fire to keep his tummy full.

Banned
    If you work for that mamasan for 5 days/week, that’s $750. Plus add $450/ week dole money and that totals $1200/week tax free. Better than sitting at home doing Facebook I guess. If you’re down and out, that’d be enough to survive on.

Right, shoulda thought of bludging the dole. What was I doing. Then it doesn't look so bad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’d only contemplate this if there’s some work related perks that comes with it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Best job in the world would have to be housewife.
    Probably would be if they got a chance to fuck around as well...........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Probably would be if they got a chance to fuck around as well...........
    Of course they do. I thought you were switched on. More housewives fuck around then men

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Of course they do. I thought you were switched on. More housewives fuck around then men
    Geez, you can’t really get past 2 posts without attacking someone, can you?

And here we were wondering why people don’t share info on here. It’s exactly because obnoxious twats like this get to continue shitposting unsullied. This dick wad actually goes around pming people asking for BB tips, and goes away without even a thank you. What a fucking cunt, lowest of the low without a doubt.

Admin, why do you still allow this poster to “contribute” to your forum? He’s nothing but a negative to everyone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    If you work for that mamasan for 5 days/week, that’s $750. Plus add $450/ week dole money and that totals $1200/week tax free. Better than sitting at home doing Facebook I guess. If you’re down and out, that’d be enough to survive on.
    Maximum unemployment benefit is $693 per fortnight I just heard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12