I used to joke with the two male receptionists I know of working part time in massage palours that they had the best job in the world being with so many beautiful girls around them.

Yesterday for no reason I was offered a part-time job in a shop I frequented while I was chatting with Mamasan. she said it was once a week job doing 10 and half hours for $150. I could get 30 customers I'll get $200. I wasn't looking for a job.

I think Mamasan working 7 days a week and 10 and half hours a day desperately wants a day off. Although I too work 7 days a week but I could work any time I want to and any length of hours I wish to in my small photography business.

I didn't say No or Yes to her when she suggested the job to me. I just smiled at her.

Money aside I don't think I could sit in a massage parlour for 10 and half hours. I'll go crazy. I'm used to taking photos when my eyes, my brain, my hands and legs move at the same time.

Many brothers here are on high wage to be able to afford Sugarbabies and Ginza.

I could only afford some small time punting in cheaper Chinese shops. I did not punt in my entire adult life. I was always busy holding two jobs: one full-time graphic arts job in printing another one photography side business. I have accumulated a decent nest egg. I only started to punt two years ago after my early retirement to concentrate in photography.

It's good and bad meaning I've missed the fun of a younger man with more energy and stamina. However financially I would rather be where I am now.