Person's Name : Nikki

Establishment : 28 Scarlet Ribbons

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Phone : 0434 444639

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $80/30min

Extras Cost : $20 for anal

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, cowgirl, doggie, anal, CIM

Size/shape : Attractive, shortish, slimish, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - great session, excellent VFM

My experience/comments : Tried 28 again and was met by Sophie. She said there were two girls available and they were called. The first was Alice, looked OK, tallish, busty and a bit meaty – said she did “Suck, no condom”. The second was Nikki who was immediately bubbly and cheerful and she grabbed my cock through my trousers. After she too confirmed she did “Suck, no condom” it was an easy choice.

I asked for 30min and paid $80 and I showered while Nikki got her stuff. She looked familiar.

She is shortish and has an attractive face. She removed her short yellow dress to reveal a decent slimish figure with B-cups and a trimmed bush.

Into the bed and Nikki immediately knelt between my legs and started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – lovely soft lips, no teeth, good suction and hand-action, plenty of saliva and no interruptions.

After a while I asked for some 69 and, after some light kissing, she moved round.

This was good as Nikki reacted immediately and I was soon finger-fucking her and then had a finger up her arsehole. And Nikki also had a little squirt.

Time was moving on and after a bit more BJ I asked her to get a condom and she said I could later cum in her mouth.

Lube was applied and Nikki straddled me for some Asian-style cowgirl which was great as she rode me enthusiastically with lovely eye-contact.

When she tired she suggested that I fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

She was at just the right height and was making all the right noises and my thumb was back up her arsehole without complaint.

I asked whether I could fuck her bum and she applied some lube and asked for a tip. I offered $20 and she accepted.

She was tight at first but then loosened up and I was able to give her a good pounding.

I wanted the CIM ending and withdrew and lay down.

Nikki removed the condom and wiped me down and soon sucked me to completion.

Nikki took a quick shower and I followed.

She attentively helped me dress and told me she was from Taipei. She said she usually worked at 28 on Mondays but was helping out today. I asked whether she worked anywhere else and when she said Artrarmon it clicked – “116” I said, “Bella”. I’d seen her there when she was new in November 2021 and had a great session with her. She said she still works at 116 on Saturdays and Sundays.

After a final hug and kiss I went down the ramp to my car.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR, I'll have to check this place out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred69 View Post
    and then had a finger up her arsehole. And Nikki also had a little squirt.
    Hopefully, that was from pussy and not...