Thread: Anna 285 Carlingford

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anna 285 Carlingford

Called up 285 Carlo and was told Kimmy and Anna was available. I've seen Kimmy before and she provides a great service overall, but lately she has gained a little bit of weight and the service was getting too predictable. I heard some reviews about Anna, so I decided to take a punt and booked her for 30 minutes.
    When I met Anna, she presented herself as a face 6-7/10, with a very nice slim body, b cups, small tuft of hair , hairless lips, and she had a smallish but juicy ass that had a lots of wobble. As a first time customer of hers, sh asked all the usual questions - have you been here before etc... I just told her yes, and handed over $100 to get on with part 2. We both strip, and I lay down. She does a lovely cat crawl over my body, and pays nice attention to my nipples. She ventures south, and proceed with a lovely BBBJ. Great technique, slurpy noises, plenty wet, and good suction. She also laps up my balls and perineum in long lashing strokes, which was a nice touch. We get into 69, so I can taste her. She tasted and smelled good, and we spent the next 5 minutes dining away, both of us moaning and encouraging each other on. Time for the main menu, and she rolls on the dom and guides me in cowgirl. She eases me in and i can feel my cock stretching the inside of her pussy as she positions herself to be comfortable. She slowly works herself up, rocking back and forth as I can feel her pussy get more slippery. She then does asian cowgirl while licking my nipples. Always great and hard to control my load watching her pussy lips latch around my thick cock. I indicate that I need to change positions otherwise I'm gonna cum too quick, so we switch to missionary where I alternate between grinding, slow fucking, and jackhammer. She licks my nippples, i tried to dfk but she's not into it. After I while I can't hold my load anymore and I tell her I need to fuck her hard cause I'm gonna cum. She grabs my ass cheeks and encourages me to cum inside her. Not too long after I cum hard(dom), and take a breather before we both laugh and thanks me for making her cum too. Anna is a lovely girl, and would visit her again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the report bro. Total $100 all inclusive?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah 100 on top extra