Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vanessa - 19yo Aussie in Asian Shop!

Vanessa - 19yo Aussie in Asian Shop!

One of the OGs of this forum pm’d me last week to let me know about an Aussie girl working at an Asian shop in Hornsby. I dismissed it at first but he’s got a good track record and since I haven’t had an Aussie girl in a long time I should at least go check it out.

Called ahead and made a booking for 8:30 tonight. 1 hour was 250 - more than the Asian girls but I’ve paid more for massage punts recently. And if she was really 19 it might actually be worth it.

Went in and saw the usual parade of Asian milfs in a shop like this. One of them looked really good too like she works out. Unfortunately, I was there for the 19yo Aussie.

When I saw her I was a bit shocked. She looks like a girl you went to high school with and always did her homework on time. This wasn’t what I was expecting. She’d be about 160cm tall, b or c cup, very thin too. 100% 19 years old.

Paid up and went to the room. Immediately she started having a chat and was warm and friendly from the start. She asked if I wanted to have a shower and I said sure, then she said how about together? OK! Deal.

Went into the shower and she lathered me up. This was like Asian service, the mamasan has taught her well! She asked me to turn around and said “I think your shoulder must be really bad, you’ve got a stiff neck” and put the shower head over my shoulder so the hot water loosened it up and she gave me a little massage. She said she trained as a masseuse and that was what she enjoyed doing. I was really confused at this point? I’ve never had service like this from an Aussie WL.

LFK in the shower, and my little bro started to wake up. I told her let’s go to bed and she said sure. Got out and passed me a towel. Dried up and we got into some LFK which turned into DFK, went down for DATY and she didn’t taste bad at all, I could see she was really tight too. Went up for more DFK and she got some lube and started giving me a handjob.

Now I was really hard with this young Aussie girl giving me a handjob and making out. It felt like one of my old girlfriends. Dom went on and I went for it. Started very slow, lots of kissing on her neck and she was responding very well. Got into the DFK and I had to stop. It was getting a bit too real for me at that point. I don’t open up a lot in these reviews but I will share a bit here. This started playing on my emotions a little bit and I caught myself. I lost wood, laid down next to her and she snuggled up next to me. Not helping.

We talked for a while with her giving me light kisses, and then after a while I thought let’s go for it, I’ve paid for this. I told her to sit on my face and that I wanted her to cum. She got on and started a really good cbj. We did this for about 5 minutes until she started shaking then got off saying she had cum. She tried finishing me off with a cbj but this wasn’t doing it for me, I could tell she was really trying. Told her to relax as she’s probably got a long night ahead of her and I’ll finish it off.

Jerked off with the dom on and her giving me some light kisses on my neck and chest. I told her it was ok if she wanted to bite for some reason, and she did some light biting and that was what got me off. Blew a pretty decent load in the bag and after the week I’ve had it felt great.

Showered, got all the PJ off my face and went back to join her. We had a good talk about music while vaping until the buzzer went off. Definitely not a clock watcher.

WIR? Yes, but not frequently as this place is so far from me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She sounds like a high school sweet heart. Rarely would you get this kind of service with Cauc girls.

wow, is there a photo of her? sounds good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    wow, is there a photo of her? sounds good!
    It’s n website no face though

Quote Originally Posted by machida1 View Post
    She sounds like a high school sweet heart. Rarely would you get this kind of service with Cauc girls.
    Yeah was definitely GFE… and hit a little too close to home for me during mish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What does 'too close to home' mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Could we have more of a description on Vanessa’s appearance? I live in far south west Sydney and the trip would take me a little over an hour. Thanks in advance brother 17012430

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Size 8. C-D cups about 5’5 in height. Few small tattoos. She looks like a typical alt girl from Newtown but very friendly and chatty.
    Not bad for $250/hr but nothing special

Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    What does 'too close to home' mean?
    Just reminded me a bit too much of an ex.. same look and same way of lovemaking.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I tried her out and see what you mean brother it's a dangerous GFE liable to get you hooked, if I didn't have my head on straight I could fall for her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you know which days she is usually rostered?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the review. I read the post twice,I can't find any information on the shop and names of the WL, Though someone mentioned her name is Vanessa?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Thanks for the review. I read the post twice,I can't find any information on the shop and names of the WL, Though someone mentioned her name is Vanessa? Possibly the post has been edited later and all the crucial information omitted ?
    The shop name is in the tag, 280 hornsby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks mate. I missed that part.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks mate. I missed that part.
    Happy to help, her pic is in the website

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a booking with her today and I agree with everything in the OP. It was a good session altogether. Thank you guys for the Intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I had a booking with her today and I agree with everything in the OP. It was a good session altogether. Thank you guys for the Intel.
    Can you confirm if she does FS? OP seemed to not have FS so it's not clear

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Planning to book her, which session do you think is best? 30,45, or 60 minutes?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Planning to book her, which session do you think is best? 30,45, or 60 minutes?
    Go with 60 mins. I am glad I booked 60 mins yesterday. Time passed by so quickly, felt like half an hour. I am planning to book more than 60 mins next time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For the first booking I always go for 30 min. I suggest the same if you think all's good and she is offering you value then can go for longer booking for future.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast