Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vanessa - 19yo Aussie in Asian Shop!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No more visits to this shop. It needs a proper manager to look after the cleanliness of the premises and rooms. Even run-down shops at the West are cleaner than this dump.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn't matter how bad she gets she'll get plenty of booking. Can survive off one time bookings. Why not play up?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Chj, condom hj?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwbobbit00 View Post
    Welll, I am going to buck the trend here. I saw her this morning for 1/2hr (3rd time). Got there at 11:10am. I had a shower SOLO. she reads these forums and is listening! Yes, she was a bit sleepy as she gets up later than us mortals. CHJ followed by missionary, reverse cowboy and cowboy. Blew my load there. I also had a nice cuddle and a chat while she had a smoke. Such as nice girl. I’m definitely coming back.
    Vanessa, you know who I am… !! Time machine!

Yeah nah. She reads these forums and what? She’s turned a new leaf and is suddenly a better WL?

One time was enough for me, but I guess there’s going to be plenty of one-timers that don’t read these forums to go through the turnstiles, burn their cash and keep her lights on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The 'member' who 'bucked the trend' joined the forum on 17/5 , I wont be paying attention to what has been described unless a couple of trustworthy members report a change in her service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she actually hot? Or was the initial fuss because she’s young and Caucasian?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bit of both it sounds like. If she really does read these threads, here ya go Nessy:
    Keep what makes you unique. If you're fun and playful, try to stay that way. Being flooded with customers will wear that down, but if you let it go, so too will your customers.

Take note of Ginza's K Rebecca haha. Been there for years, never gotten any worse, heck only better. Super fun and cheeky, always friendly as heck.
    One Ginza girl of the opposite case was C Lulu. First time I saw her, she jumped on my back and rode me around the room. Cuddled in bed, wrapped herself around me. Adorable and bubbly.
    Next I saw her about a year later, she was your classic dead starfish. No words, so smile, no moves. Poor thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Rebecca at Ginza, is Sia at 42G. In fact she is Thai but markets herself as Korean. Same with Sera at 42G who was advertised as K but was Thai.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    The 'member' who 'bucked the trend' joined the forum on 17/5 , I wont be paying attention to what has been described unless a couple of trustworthy members report a change in her service.
    Just because I haven’t joined in these forums until recently doesn’t mean I’m untrustworthy or not able to have an opinion. I have seen her 3 times now. Yes, the first 2 times were in line with the longer showers, but each time I had a great time. Hot little body and a pretty face.

Oh. And thanks for making new members so welcome!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I am happy to hear that you had a great time. Good for you. and sure, you can have your own opinion as I do have mine and it also applies to perception of a 'pretty face'. Looking forward reading your reviews on other WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    K Rebecca at Ginza, is Sia at 42G. In fact she is Thai but markets herself as Korean. Same with Sera at 42G who was advertised as K but was Thai.
    Really? I haven't seen K Rebecca but never got a chance LOL. I thought people said she's on holiday at the moment but T Sia rostered almost everyday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the Encyclopedia of this industry, Holiday means she is working in a different shop!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In the Encyclopedia of this industry, Holiday means she is working in a different shop!
    and it usually means run away train they're never coming back.

Banned
    That's right. Some people believe Bangkok is a district of Seoul.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this actually true about Rebecca? She’s working as Sia at 42G?
    Can any other bros confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Uhh, you sure? Assuming Sia's picture is accurate, that's not Ginza's K Rebecca haha, and given the very many times I've been with Rebecca, she's definitely not Thai lol
    Would have to have had a lotta subtle surgery and some serious accent coaching
    Plus, Sia is listed as DD tits while Rebecca has Cs

https://479ginza.com.au/Girls/1357
    https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/sia/
    Compare for yourself lads, am I crazy? They can't be the same person

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    IMHO, the photos are quite similar , I might be wrong but the first photo of K Reb (which looks to have been edited) is resembling the Sia's photo on 42G. I always thought they are the same provider but I haven't seen K Reb,maybe someone who has seen both girls can update us on this.

On a funny note, I prefer to think they are the same to save myself a trip to the Hills!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girls are all who and what is written about each other. I saw Sia and Sera separately pre covid. Sia is Thai and Sera is Korean. Both similar bodies but Sia has brown hair and Sera has black. IMO Sera has a bigger bust but that would only be splitting hairs. Both are exceptional in that department. And both are much bigger than K Rebecca, who I have only seen in a line-up. There is a recent review of Sia and she has been on roster at 42G prior too and since then. I have not seen anything regarding Sera for some time and wouldn't be surprised if someone said she has gone home. Ginza are promoting a New Sera on their roster now. On a footnote. During covid both girls images were appearing on E&B and I don't think either were actually working. On occasions the names were around the wrong way. 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been with Rebecca... It's not the same girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you guys. So they are different. Both Sera and Sia are great value regardless of their background. I remember picking up bit of Thai accent in her and clearly remember she dropped some common Thai expression of affirmation so I believe she is Thai! On another note, I really don't care about their background as long as they provide a good service.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast