Thread: Ginza price meaning

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza price meaning

Lookin ginza, they alway have good WL. I wonder if price has much meaning? Some look so good but price low and curious what make difference?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm always curiouson the price differences but best to ask the shop so they can clarify for you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It means time to go there and get blown

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Lookin ginza, they alway have good WL. I wonder if price has much meaning? Some look so good but price low and curious what make difference?
    Probably also what the girls believe they are worth...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Probably also what the girls believe they are worth...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Yes I think maybe this too. website say they independant so could be. Is good sometime find gem for good price@

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any Ginza pros happy share tips on securing a booking? I noticed that the wechat roster post is usually up later than the website. Is there a scheduled time on when the roster gets published to the website and is there a preferred method of booking?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Any Ginza pros happy share tips on securing a booking? I noticed that the wechat roster post is usually up later than the website. Is there a scheduled time on when the roster gets published to the website and is there a preferred method of booking?
    I'm not a pro, just been around long enough.

For roster, always use the one on this forum because it gets published first. The timing of the new roster coming out moves around a bit. They used to do it after 7pm, but lately have been doing it a lot earlier. Like today's roster was published at 5:47pm yesterday, looking at the last changes timestamp on the roster forum post. My advice is, keep an eye on the "new pattern" to confirm their timing.

I always use SMS to book, don't know if response would be better with WeChat.

If you're flexible with when to have your session, you can just message them with the girl name and tell them you're flexible with time. Just ask for any available slot, at around a certain time if you like.

Which one you after, bro?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Goldfish gave good advice but you also have to realise even if you do everything right there's a customer VIP list that'll probably get priority booking as well. You just got to get lucky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm not a pro, just been around long enough.

For roster, always use the one on this forum because it gets published first. The timing of the new roster coming out moves around a bit. They used to do it after 7pm, but lately have been doing it a lot earlier. Like today's roster was published at 5:47pm yesterday, looking at the last changes timestamp on the roster forum post. My advice is, keep an eye on the "new pattern" to confirm their timing.

I always use SMS to book, don't know if response would be better with WeChat.

If you're flexible with when to have your session, you can just message them with the girl name and tell them you're flexible with time. Just ask for any available slot, at around a certain time if you like.

Which one you after, bro?
    Never been to Ginza but hoping to make a booking to see c chance soon. Those tips are really helpful and informative, so thanks for sharing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I actually used wechat to book WL before, but they told me to use SMS instead,probably to get a record of your phone number to confirm.

As for roster time I found they put the roster on this forum first, then their website and then wechat. Just keep refreshing every pages every 10 mins from 5pm, I managed to book K Jessie this way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoonter View Post
    I actually used wechat to book WL before, but they told me to use SMS instead,probably to get a record of your phone number to confirm.
    I use wechat every time and no issue. Never say me SMS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    I use wechat every time and no issue. Never say me SMS.
    That's interesting, maybe I'm not a regular and they don't have a record of me. I just started to use wechat recently