I’ll start this by saying no anal was had in case the title was misleading!

Saw Joanne walking around the shop when I saw the Aussie girl Vanessa and couldn’t stop thinking about her ass when I got home. I kept thinking should I have booked her instead? I rubbed one out over her before I went to sleep and thought the desire would be gone by the next day. I had a lot of things to do today and all the while I kept thinking about her ass. I thought she was Chinese and I couldn’t believe a Chinese girl could have an ass so toned. I’d later find out she is Thai! That booty was built after years of walking up Bangkok staircases.

Messaged the shop to ask “if the girl with the big butt was working today?” And they said yes! So after my errands I made a point to have dinner in Hornsby as I saw a bunch of restaurants around last night and thought I’d kill two birds with the one stone. Pussy first as I wanted to work up an appetite.

Rang the buzzer and it was her of all people who answered the door in a white silk negligee. Her toned legs still visible. We spoke for a bit and I asked a bit in mandarin which got no reply. Tried some Cantonese and still no reply. Mamasan came and I paid up for 45 minutes.

Into the room and I asked where she’s from in mandarin, she said “what?” And I said where are you from in English? Thailand! That explained everything about her body.

Went in for a shower alone and washed up, and could see her getting undressed through the glass. I love bodies like this, built like a dancer. I was already getting hard just looking at her.

She went in to shower and we spoke a bit about Thailand to break the ice a bit. This is the best way to get good service at most shops, just let the girls talk about themselves!

On to the bed and she started a nice cat bath on both nipples. I thought I was going to get lucky with a BBBJ but no, she put a condom on. No worries, I’m not there for her blowjob skills. They were not bad though, and she does have a good looking face. Very feminine. I tried to wheel her around for 69 but she said my beard would be too ticklish, I got her to come around anyway and it seems her clit is way too sensitive to DATY. Was great looking at her toned ass from that view though. I was rock hard with the dom on holding both ass cheeks and squeezing them.

Immediately got to business and got her down in doggy. This is what I spent the whole day fantasising about. It looked amazing in doggy. I started giving it to her from the start and she told me not to stop. I devote an hour a week for these sort of punts. I got her to rest on her elbows so I could see her full hourglass shape, hands just above where her hips meet her torso and really started to give it to her. In between moans she asked if I was angry with her pussy, why am I fucking her like that? Too funny.

Got her around for mish, and this gave me another good window to admire her body. I put one leg over my shoulder just to admire her toned thighs and calves. Went to town on her this way. She tried to do the lying down behind her with her leg up position but I’ve never been a fan of that. Women with toned asses seem to have tighter pussies from my experience. She falls under this category too.

Really wanted to cum on her ass but she asked for me to cum on her tits. I said I want to see her ass though. So she stood over me and I got a really good view of her ass from underneath and her tight. Jerked myself off with her rubbing my balls standing over my face and when I said I was about to cum she lowered herself to collect the load on her tits.

Finished off with a pretty average Thai massage, but still nice after a good athletic session with a fit Thai woman.