Thread: Marika Japanese Private 0422 857 098

Junior Member(有D料到)

Marika Japanese Private 0422 857 098

I've been seeing Mamasan's girls lately and the other day she messaged me to let me know a new Japanese girl named Marika was arriving soon. Mamasan sent over a couple of photos that got my attention. She let me know that her rates $350 for 45 minutes, and assured me that she is well worth it.

So I made my way to their Seven Hills location. Marika was wearing a nice sexy sheer slip over and has beautiful eyes, a very warm big smile, and after the door closed she latched onto my arm and guided me to the room whilst smiling and leaning her head on my shoulder. I learnt throughout the session that Marika has a lovely sweet personality like the girl next door, giggly, and made me feel relaxed.

Marika instructed me to take off the clothes and said 'shower together' with a nice smile. Marika took off her clothes and the first thing I noticed was her tits. They are perfect anti gravity teacup C's and no sag. Her body is voluptuous, smooth skin, and juicy ass. She has a tiny bit of puppy fat around her abdomen, but I like a girl with a bit of meat on her and in no way would I call her fat.

Marika's pic can be seen on Mamasan's wechat - Alwayslucky8889. They are genuine and she looks even better in real life.

Marika joined me in the shower and leant over for some LFK. My cock started ballooning up, and expertly jerked me off slowly with soap, and also made sure my entire body was clean. I applied some soap on my hands and lathered her body, breasts, ass and then pussy. We started kissing again, and it intensified to some DFK as our slippery bodies slided against each other.
    We moved the rest of the action to the bed, where she started a lovely catbath and started slurping away at my nipples. I reach out and caress her tits, and ass. She continues to lick and suck my nipples but maneuvers her body so I can suck her lonely nipples at the same time. This is when she became more vocal, and started moaning and cooing with pleasure. She then ventured down to my aching cock, and performed a very lovely bbbj. Great technique, plenty of saliva, and great eye contact. She has beautiful big eyes, and as she locked up at me reminded me of several JAV moments.
    It was my turn to return the favor, so I asked her to get on her hands and knees, where I devoured her pussy with my tongue. I grabbed her phat firm ass, and spread her cheeks. Her pussy tasted lovely, and I explored all of ther inner and outer labia and tongue fucked her pussy. I started rimming her a bit, but she laughed and pulled away so I took that as a sign she wasn't into it. I flip her over on her back, and I start my mission on making her cum. After multiple techniques I found she responds well when you gently suck on her clit whilst tongue is flickering her opening. She starts shuddering and making jerky movements and reaches down to hold my hand while her other hand grabs one of her tits. Her movements and breathing become more intense, she starts thrusting her pelvis up and down and her vocals were getting really loud. Soon enough, there is a nice stickiness to her pussy, and I can taste a nice sweet and salty flavour gush out that I made sure to swallow. She was sensitive at this point, so stopped the intensity and just kissed her pussy gently to let her recover. I felt like fucking, so I stand up and she sucked me a bit before laying me down and sliding down my cock. She has great flexibility, and good stamina as she reached over asian cowgirl style and licked my nipples at the same time.
    I wanted to eat her melons too, so like a baby needing milk I started sucking her nipples whilst she rode me. I noticed this really turns her on, cause she starts getting vocal again, and I can actually feel her pussy tighten whilst doing this. We fuck in this position for a while, before we switch to missionary. We are DFK'ing, and I alternate tempo to pace myself as I can feel my little boys rising. But alas, I couldn't hold on any longer, and I pulled out, and told her I want to CIM. She happily lunged forward and shoved my cock in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down my cock as I shot spurt after spurt into her warm mouth. She kept sucking me until she got every last drop, to the point I got way too sensitive and had to pull away. She smiled and spat out any remaining bits that didn't make it down her throat. I collapse on the bed, and she lies down next to me and we chat away for a little bit before time up. After we both cleaned up, she smiled and laughed and gave me a hug as we said goodbye.

I'm already missing her sweet personality and next time I wanna make sure I fuck her from behind so I can grab on her great ass.

Mamasan said official EnB link should be up very soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the report! I saw her photos on WeChat and was instantly intrigued. Is it really her?

Also for a report so detailed, I noticed you didn't mention anything about condoms hrmmm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah it's really her. She is hot and cute at the same time. Sorry yeah condoms were used

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the review, from the wechat it looks like there is another new girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review, just wondering where abouts Seven Hills was her apartment at? (dont need to say address) was the apartment also well lit? Lately been seeing a lot of WL that like it with the lights off or really dim. I'm more of a lights on haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do you know why women like to have sex in the dark? Its because they can't stand seeing their men gaving a good time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review! Sounds like a good time!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrywells522 View Post
    nice review, just wondering where abouts Seven Hills was her apartment at? (dont need to say address) was the apartment also well lit? Lately been seeing a lot of WL that like it with the lights off or really dim. I'm more of a lights on haha
    They want it romantic if you are gullible to believe it. 🤣 Many don't like guys they have to see and by keeping it dark and closing their eyes will make them not remember those 'romantic' moments with strangers.

Some MLs prefer the lights off to cover their imperfections such as not flat stomach, stretch marks or ache scars on face. When you have light you can see their faces and bodies better.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I made a booking with Marika a few days ago. I've never been with a Japanese girl before, so I was curious and excited.
    I was completely taken aback when Marika answered the door. She was absolutely stunning, with the most infectious smile and an incredibly welcoming demeanor. As soon as I stepped inside, she greeted me with a warm embrace and led me to her room. Her BBBJ exceeded any expectations that I could have had.