Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How often you exercise and what sport do you play?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just been trying to take walks although it's mainly industrial where I'm at

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by User1234 View Post
    Working out multiple times per week doesn't make people fit though. I workout 4-5 times a week currently but some of the ML I've seen say I'm too "fit" - too much working out... Others love it though. Had a ML downright ask for a baby once cause she wanted a cute half asian baby.... NO TY
    yea I should've changed my wording, when I say "fit" I meant people who takes good care of their physique, have a solid routine, and training multiple times a week, a guy here mentioned that he weight trains 5 days a week and plays sports on the weekend, have a good diet, if I hear someone says that then I'll probably assume the guy's reasonably fit, and probably not obese etc...

Regarding the "too fit" comment, maybe some WLs just prefer chubbier/softer types, but I think that's rare, also depends on the age/cultural background of the WL, a young/toned WL may prefer fitter guys, an older Asian MILF/GILF may think you workout "too much" if you have a 6 pack and very low bodyfat lol, there are always exceptions...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Several times a week, at least every other day and often five or six times a week. I swim, roller sk

Several times a week, at least every other day and often five or six times a week. I swim, roller skate, hike, walk on the treadmill, do Zumba, jump rope, dance,

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I fuck around 4 times a week and wank around 4 times a week. Sometimes more.
    Apart from that, not much. I walk to the brothel and back and the pub and back.
    The only reason I am not as fat as Brendan Fraser in The Whale is I fidget a lot.
    I found out recently that fidgeting burns a shit load of calories and fat.
    So that was a real eye opener for me. I always wondered why I wasn't a fat bastard.
    Fidgeting is a real thing. You can Google it. Heaps of scientific literature.
    I am pretty sure I am undiagnosed ADHD, but I grew up in a different era when nobody understood this shit.
    If I was a young kid today they would probably pump me full of drugs.
    So I am really glad I grew up in a different era.
    I love my ADHD! It keeps life interesting and active and fun and never boring.
    I love life and I love where I am right now. I sleep like a baby and I wake up full of energy. And maybe 1 in 3 days I wake up with boner which is not bad for a 50yo guy.
    And every day is a blessing and an adventure.
    Life's Good. Enjoy brothers Enjoy!
    Each day spent above the ground rather than below the ground is a blessing and a victory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm with you Rooter.
    ADHD is a gift not a liability.
    I love the trouble the impulsive nature of it gets me into!
    Alot of memories I will laugh about on my rocking chair!

Banned
    As one gets old and the old Prostate gets to the size of a ripe rock melon, getting up for a piss a dozen times a night tends to burn a few calories.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I get up to take a piss at night too, but that's because I drink too much water before bed lol (should stop doing that), I also do kegals from time to time, seems to help with boner and erection etc.

I still think the key to better sex and health/longevity is working on your lower body (legs, glutes etc), also helps with thrusting power

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Gym (weights) 1 hr 4 times a week, walk dogs daily, generally move around a lot, occasional yoga, tennis, run rarely, in fact cardio rarely (I don't need it, never been over 10% body fat, cholesterol and heart health etc fantastic.)
    On the "too fit" point, have had lots of girls comment on my physique, usually very positive, one girl did mention though that because of all the working out it was hard on her hands to massage me properly (she didn't use elbows etc).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow most of you guys are doing well with your excercises. I kind of feel I have been lazy and in fact I have been. Using the excuse busy at work and too tired to workout.

I play tennis once a week and try to workout at home. Lately, I have started to go for a walk Saturday mornings and been doing pull-ups as well as dips. I can feel this stretches my spine and I am more upright. Not a big fan of running and only push myself if I get to the tennis court earlier than my group. I have met a young and hot SB this month and been motivated to look better. Leets see how long this lasts.

I have thought about martial arts and had a colleague who used to train 2 hours everyweek. I could start this or take something like latin dancing. I think dancing will also give you a good cardio plus a chance to meet women hahah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    one girl did mention though that because of all the working out it was hard on her hands to massage me properly (she didn't use elbows etc).
    I had the same problem with a ML, I'm not a big guy by any means but I do have a decent amount of muscle on my back + relatively low bodyfat, I kept asking her to press harder and use her elbows, she sighed, said it was a hard job massaging me and told me not to expect too much from a massage from a rnt shop.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I had the same problem with a ML, I'm not a big guy by any means but I do have a decent amount of muscle on my back + relatively low bodyfat, I kept asking her to press harder and use her elbows, she sighed, said it was a hard job massaging me and told me not to expect too much from a massage from a rnt shop.
    Correct, I learned not to expect brilliant massage in an RnT, when it happens (had 3 BRILLIANT girls but they've all retired) it is an absolute bonus. A girl said to me recently at the start of the session "I'll do my best but remember I'm not professional" and I thought that about sums up all you can ever hope for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yea that's a fair point, I kind of expected that since most of them are not "professionals", it's mainly for relaxation and pleasure, soft as opposed to remedial, but still I always wanna get my money's worth for part 1 and try my luck (I've had a few decent sessions, mostly Thai ladies), lifting weights + tension/stress really makes me feel "tight".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Subbies rugby, footy training through the week, 5km run 1x week gym 2x week.

I also eat garbage and subscribe to Aussie drinking culture so there’s no athletic build going on here. I just say it evens itself out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Unfortunately I don't live near such beautiful scenery, and my life/schedule doesn't really allow time for long walks... gotta squeeze in time for the punt as well

Exercise about 3-4 times a week, alternating between weights and light cardio, weights I do mostly lower body (squats/deads etc) for health and longevity and also better sex/heathy testosterone, too old for sports I'm afraid...and not a fan of golf either
    There is a guy I know. He gets down a train stop earlier and walks home for the exercise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im getting old, but still keeping up. Chinups, pushups, cardio, a bit each day, have been doing it since 15.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    There is a guy I know. He gets down a train stop earlier and walks home for the exercise.
    working from home has ruined that I'm afraid...I still get my cardio in though, cardio = heart health = blood flow = better erection.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Played 1st grade footy back in the 90’s.
    Been going to the gym pretty much since I left school! Still go to the gym now and I’m in good condition for my early 50’s!
    Regular exercise is a good thing for everyone! But sometimes it’s the motivation to go to the gym that’s the hardest!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Working from home due to post covid lock down really messed up my schedule, the usual lunch walks with work colleagues has just turned into walks around the house, or just a quick errand since it’s so convenient.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I enjoy the outdoors rather than the gym. Swimming and running keeps me healthy

Banned
    Walking 10-20k steps daily.

Working every day.

That and pumping numerous pussy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast