Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How often you exercise and what sport do you play?

Banned

How often you exercise and what sport do you play?

I am is not much of a sport person. I mainly do long walks, shadow boxing and hitting the ball against the wall for tennis.

I'm only 5 minutes walk from Sydney Harbour's water edge in Lower North Shore. Seeing the blue sky and sea always make me feel like I'm on a holiday.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Unfortunately I don't live near such beautiful scenery, and my life/schedule doesn't really allow time for long walks... gotta squeeze in time for the punt as well

Exercise about 3-4 times a week, alternating between weights and light cardio, weights I do mostly lower body (squats/deads etc) for health and longevity and also better sex/heathy testosterone, too old for sports I'm afraid...and not a fan of golf either

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gym anywhere from 3 to 6 times a week depending on how the body holds up. Varying the routine every time helps keep things fresh but it is hard to keep the motivation up sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Didnt you say you clean your fish tank daily? Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a daily routine where all I need is a weight vest and a pull up bar. Haven't been to a gym in over a decade.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What do you do for legs? Weighted pistol squats?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    To old to exercise daily and carrying a lifetime issue following an accident so restricted in some ways

Have restarted playing golf weekly and ensuring I walk it - stopped using the carts

Walk when and where i can

And that is it - nothing special and to old in many ways to start doing to much extra

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    What do you do for legs? Weighted pistol squats?
    I usually do shrimp squats as my mobility is not good anymore.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I train 3-4 times a week, mostly compound barbell lifts for lower body and basic calisthenics movements for upper body.

Walk 10,000 steps a day. If I wasn't so disciplined with my eating I would do cardio, but I find it easier to convince myself not to eat shit than go do cardio.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    To old to exercise daily and carrying a lifetime issue following an accident so restricted in some ways

Have restarted playing golf weekly and ensuring I walk it - stopped using the carts

Walk when and where i can

And that is it - nothing special and to old in many ways to start doing to much extra
    I feel this. Due for my third knee reco, right hamstring ripped in half from my butt to about 4 inches above my knee, dislocated hip, dislocated left knee 9 times, right knee 12, 18 broken ribs (over 6 separate incidents), 2 dislocated ribs from my spine, 5 fractured vertebrae (3 lumbar and 2 cervical), depressed eye socket, tendon completely ripped off the bone in my neck and hip, every finger broken except my left thumb, 2 metatarsal bones, 9 complete knock outs and probably close to triple figures for concussions.

So walking, swimming and try to get out to play golf. Tried gyms but just feel awkward there as I’m pretty much an introvert and I start dripping sweat the minute I start exercising. I get a bit sick of people being helpful and correcting me when it would just cause either my knee or back to blow out because I need to do modified exercises

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gym 5-6 times a week with 2 runs a week.
    Just got into a really nice routine. Love to get on my bike too, but it was stolen a month back.. $800 bucks net loss..
    Not getting time these days to play some tennis and golf which I really enjoy.
    Staying fit and healthy is important for my confidence and makes me look and feel better.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    gym 4 times a week and a run to get that cardio

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2 runs a week, approx 5k each. Pullups and pushups at the end of the run in a park .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I swim about 500 mt and use a sauna 3 times a week to keep fit

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only excercise I do is thrusting into wl/ml . My abs get a good workout too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Started exercising again this year after doing nothing during Covid years. Right now gym 3 times per week and thinking of doing martial arts again

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    whoa so many fit guys here but I think it's still a small percentage, most punters I saw in the shops are kinda out of shape, a lot of the times I get comments from WL like "do you work out?" etc, and I'm not even that fit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    The only excercise I do is thrusting into wl/ml . My abs get a good workout too
    Sex is a good form of exercise and burns a good amount of calories. It can be good for the muscles too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Sex is a good form of exercise and burns a good amount of calories. It can be good for the muscles too.
    yea missionary is like a pushup/plank variation, works the arms/core pretty good if you last long, try pounding hard in mish non-stop for 15 mins

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    whoa so many fit guys here but I think it's still a small percentage, most punters I saw in the shops are kinda out of shape, a lot of the times I get comments from WL like "do you work out?" etc, and I'm not even that fit...
    Working out multiple times per week doesn't make people fit though. I workout 4-5 times a week currently but some of the ML I've seen say I'm too "fit" - too much working out... Others love it though. Had a ML downright ask for a baby once cause she wanted a cute half asian baby.... NO TY

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast