Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's going on at Diva Body Tone?

What's going on at Diva Body Tone?

Whats going on at Diva? I noticed they haven't posted in WeChat for over 1 month and the roster is no longer available on their site... are they re- imagining themselves again?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Whats going on at Diva? I noticed they haven't posted in WeChat for over 1 month and the roster is no longer available on their site... are they re- imagining themselves again?
    Who knows! The premises were owned by the same owner of Kyoto206 and Sakura. Maybe they send the girls there when all the rooms are taken at the other shops. At least the entrance is not exposed as Kyoto.

yeah, they should have left it as a RNT joint, not sure that area can support so many Brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    yeah, they should have left it as a RNT joint, not sure that area can support so many Brothels.
    What happened to 359 Riley? Is it still operating or gone under?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Weren't 359 part of the DOS group?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Weren't 359 part of the DOS group?
    That's what I thought but no ads or rosters in this forum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think I saw updates yesterday ? an exclusive incall service now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Didn’t they post message on WeChat 359 Riley street was closed for renovations? In any case agreed they should have stayed as a RNT shop in the city

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    Didn’t they post message on WeChat 359 Riley street was closed for renovations? In any case agreed they should have stayed as a RNT shop in the city
    The boss lady actually absconded on paying the outstanding rent on their Sussex St shop during Covid. Must’ve been tough business for a while there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That sussex shop had potential for anyone who wanted to spend a little money on it .. besides the sketchy stairway, a refurb wouldve done wonders! That building should be rezoned as residential and the floors would sell for squillions!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    That sussex shop had potential for anyone who wanted to spend a little money on it .. besides the sketchy stairway, a refurb wouldve done wonders! That building should be rezoned as residential and the floors would sell for squillions!
    I dunno about that. Only 1 entrance / exit to the building. Probably wouldn't pass fire safety to get the DA for residential.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I dunno about that. Only 1 entrance / exit to the building. Probably wouldn't pass fire safety to get the DA for residential.
    hahaha far out bro - fun police takes out all the joy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They kept operating during covid and got fined, it was in the news, closed soon after. What a pity, they had a few stunners

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ch4nkei View Post
    They kept operating during covid and got fined, it was in the news, closed soon after. What a pity, they had a few stunners
    Yes many stunners that were young (in their 20's) and offered part 3 on many occasions.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    One of my favs all time (Alice) was there. Always shoddy run but have no idea why awesome girls like that ended up there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    does anyone use the DoS incall service now?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    One of my favs all time (Alice) was there. Always shoddy run but have no idea why awesome girls like that ended up there
    If we're talking about DOS on Sussex street, the place was certainly a dump with no proper heating or air con. How about the shower room or going up those old stairs?😆

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If we're talking about DOS on Sussex street, the place was certainly a dump with no proper heating or air con. How about the shower room or going up those old stairs?��
    haha im not an overly fat bastard but some days I felt if the stairs were going to give way under my weight.
    I actually never experienced the showers, just made sure I was freshly showered upon arrival cos I heard all the whinging on here about them :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah the Alexandria place but I did go here. I noped the fuck out of there seeing the shower room. The only things i remember were the receptionist was junky hot (hot face and body but bruises everywhere), the shitty shower then an overweight chinese woman with almost a moustache and shitty popeye tattoos been the only one available. Almost launched myself down the stairs of that place! Thanks for the reminder! Lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Diva body tone Albion St had their light on last night as i drove past.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast