"If they comply with certain regulations"

I'm guessing:
    *licensed
    *health checks
    *pay tax

So will prices go up?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well, should mean no more police raids on massage shops, and a lot more talent/competition on offer, since there are plenty of girls who want to avoid a criminal record for completely understandable reasons.

I guess it’ll also lead to a lot more straightforward after reports here, far fewer codewords such as “option 2” and “bring pineapples, doors will open” etc.

Overall it should lead to lower prices and a lot more on offer. Bring on the decriminalisation!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Itll only take them years to implement. Usual government speed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really hope this gets done and doesnt take forever. Its so weird to me, massage shops are like mushrooms growing out of the urban sprawl. Its so obvious what they all do. The cops obviously dont really care, they could shut all of them down in one weekend if they wanted to with what you can find on google and get offered right away. Lets just be done with it.

Im so dam jelous of the Sydney and just being able to book exactly what we want and theres less trying to ask arkwardly for what we're after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Knew this was coming be great if sooner and not take forever think also will mean a lot of the shit shops will have to close up shops

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I am from Sydney and if it makes it the same it will be awesome. I think the police have better things to do than charge people for having sex for money..
    If they want to charge people charge the bad mamasans and pimps....not the good people having fun.
    I think the prices may stay roughly the same compared to Sydney unfortunately but if work gets out they might have some working girls moving up here from Sydney. Cheaper house prices and more money. Hopefully some gems will be in QLD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think council will enforce when a license system is in place and I think most of shops now will have problems getting a license due to the locations of a lot of shops. Also heard will need in writing from
    The landlord to allow the premises to be used as an adult venue .

Anyway I think going to be a great thing if the gov do right way and maybe this bris forum will have shops and rosters posted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would be funny seeing the roster amendment advertisements on locanto
    Honey - Daty, bbbj with cim $200
    Mai - Nude Hj only $100
    Mary - Anal $300, Fs $200, Bbbj with cim $150
    Etc

That would be good and bad. Half the fun is hoping to get more service than the next guy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think it will make much difference. I'm getting Sydney services for around the same prices and a good quality girl. Now, you need to search for that level of service. Decriminalisation will only allow direct advertising of girls and services.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    "If they comply with certain regulations"

I'm guessing:
    *licensed
    *health checks
    *pay tax

So will prices go up?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
    Yeah.....don't set your hopes too high.
    I have yet to experience the situation where anything a government does - and in particular THIS QLD government - leads to a real improvement for anybody but themselves.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Such are the problems of a democratically elected government. Give me a benevolent dictator.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    Such are the problems of a democratically elected government. Give me a benevolent dictator.
    I don't want to turn this into a political debate here, but you really think that it's normal for 'democratically elected' goverments to always rule in a way that makes people's lives worse?
    And you really still believe in 'democracy', representation, honest and fair elections, that the two major parties are really competing for the best way for Australia, instead of being controlled by global corporate interest, etc. etc. ???

I have a some book recommendations for you: 'The Most Dangerous Superstition' by Larkin Rose and 'Democracy: The God That Failed' by Hans-Hermann Hoppe.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There should be no laws, 'fuck for cash' bartered between punter and provider

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    There should be no laws, 'fuck for cash' bartered between punter and provider
    Exactly!
    Sick and tired of 'governments' who pretend to know what's best for everybody, and when you closely look at them, only seem to consist of idiots with less than average intelligence who couldn't survive a week in any proper job.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    Exactly!
    Sick and tired of 'governments' who pretend to know what's best for everybody, and when you closely look at them, only seem to consist of idiots with less than average intelligence who couldn't survive a week in any proper job.
    I guess this is about the only thread to spew political hate, but its not why people come to this forum.
    Dont care if its right wing anti-Government conspiracy nut jobs or left wing hate mobs, please can we talk about what this forum is about.
    Its tiring and no ones listening. Go back to your echo chamber and boarded up bunkers.

Banned
    Well said boys
    This is for adult funyea
    😴

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Forum - "a public meeting place for open discussion". No one censored for expressing their views. But yes, it is getting tiring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    You,you,you ....you come in here ...and you know you are wrong......you are wrong ...wrong, wrong wrong, ...you, you, you know you can't count all your chickens before they come home to roost....Goodness gracious me...I know what you're trying to do ...we don't want that kind of thing up here.....just you wait and see .....Don't you worry about that!

Is this the benevolent dictator you were referring to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The person you are referring to was infact a democratically elected government officer. Which only supports my statement. Anyway, I'm with Cometogether. Back to punting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast