Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I know where the "hate" for BBFS and other extra services are coming from

Banned

Now I know where the "hate" for BBFS and other extra services are coming from

I had a Korean WL recently who gave me decent BBBJ and DFK during our session, unfortunately I didn't last past the 30 minute mark off a 1 hour booking. Was expecting her to try and get me on for 2nd round but end up listening to her complaints about working in the industry these days vs before COVID-19.

Many Chinese and Korean WLs are jealous of Japanese WLs. They will spread rumours about Japanese WLs freely offering BBFS and Japan being the number one country in Asia for HIV positive cases. They claim the sex industry in Japan doesn't allow the usage of condoms and allow customers to creampie the girls.

Also for the sex industry here in Australia, many Chinese and Korean WLs view the Melbourne sex industry as "heaven" - they can treat customers like shit and give mediocre services and no one will complain about it unlike here in Sydney where if the WL advertise BBBJ and DFK included in their services but only provide CBJ and LFK they will get into trouble with mamasan/papasan/agent.

They're also jealous of the influx of Japanese WLs coming to Australia in droves to do temporary sex work. I wish these Chinese and Korean WLs could grow a dick and try becoming a customer, they'll find that many of the new Japanese talents are quite disappointing as well.

I love Korean WLs, and some Chinese WLs as well, but I don't like how some of these WLs are blind towards their own lack of popularity. It's mostly the "veterans" of the industry making such complaints - they don't realise that once they hit the age of 30 and above they're no longer favourites of any customers. Then they go out blaming other nationalities for stealing their customers or making sex work "harder" with customer demands for DFK, BBBJ and CIM.

As far as I know, back in the days when $150 shops were all around Sydney like mushrooms without the "diamond service" BS it was up to the WL's discretion on whether they want to give you extra services. Some even offered BBFS for free upfront because they know it'll make customers cum in less than 2 minutes - my first free BBFS offer came from a WL from Macao. And not many WLs offered BBBJ at the time - some were strictly CBJ and don't even offer LFK while there were those who offered BBBJ and DFK for free.

These WLs should know that sex work is only suitable for young girls or older women who still look as hot as Michelle Pfeiffer in Ant Man & The Wasp. Oh boy, I'd definitely bang Michelle Pfeiffer in both her Batman debut days as Catwoman, and her recent appearance. Sadly many top WLs of the last decade suddenly deformed and became somewhat of an abomination.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree with you @JohnJones. In all industries, product and service providers who have been offering mediocre shit will eventually be replaced by better quality ones. It is like the death of Holden and Ford in Australia. They simply could not make good cars when compared to higher quality cars from overseas.

And the Diamond Service label is a silly marketing gimmick that is now advertised by many shops. In reality it is a tactic to charge more for offering the service customers want, and it makes cheaper options a shortchange service. They should call standard service a Lemon Service.

Jealousy is no excuse when competition is working well for customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I agree with you @JohnJones. In all industries, product and service providers who have been offering mediocre shit will eventually be replaced by better quality ones. It is like the death of Holden and Ford in Australia. They simply could not make good cars when compared to higher quality cars from overseas.

And the Diamond Service label is a silly marketing gimmick that is now advertised by many shops. In reality it is a tactic to charge more for offering the service customers want, and it makes cheaper options a shortchange service. They should call standard service a Lemon Service.

Jealousy is no excuse when competition is working well for customers.
    I've had conversations with "marketing experts" a few times, and it seems that no one have an idea of how supply and demand work. They're mostly a bunch of prehistoric beings who believes that having "faith" in the products and educating society about how good their products are is the only way to success.

I wanted to tell the WL to go back to Melbourne if she reckons the industry there is so much of a "heaven" to Lemon WLs. Pretty sure her reason for coming over to Sydney is because she's hardly making any money down there.

That Melbourne mentality is also the reason why privates these days are fucked. $350/hr standard service and an increment of $50 for every extra services - +$50 for BBBJ, another +$50 for CIM, +$50 for cum twice, +$50 for titty fuck, +$50 for DFK. That's just sickening greed.

Recently I shopped around some private ads and some were furious that I asked but didn't go ahead with booking. With all those hidden charges and unclear ads about what services are provided, of course no one is going to waste their money on a dud punt. $350/hr flat rate would've gotten me a somewhat PSE experience in shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leghunter View Post
    Nah. All of my regulars in Sydney since 2008 have been over 30 and provided better service than their younger sisters.
    Just last Sunday I walked out of a shop after meeting a couple of youngsters in their 20's cos I could sense their inexperience in the waiting room, only to score a BBFS for $170/hr elsewhere, all inclusive no extras with a HK WL in her 40's.
    Ugh. I can't even get hard anymore on a 40 yo lady. Unless she's as hot as Michelle Pfeiffer in her old age. I've scored BBFS $150/hr in 533 Willoughby many years ago, then I went back there last year the same WL who offered me BBFS has gone mad but still working there. She would've been 50 yo by now. And basically that whole shop now looks more like an Aged Care Facility for WLs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can confirm that Melbourne absolutely sucks for decent FS options, one of the reasons why I left. Intel is hard to come by which is why sites like TNT are popular, despite the heavy-handed moderation. Best option down there is the SB scene which is very good tbf, way better than Sydney.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All these phrases like "Diamond" and "Cover Girls" are simply bullshit.
    I don't take any notice of them, and neither should any of you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The whole standard and premium rates are for pre-covid. Now all girls at no5 and 42G are Diamond!! And who knows if they offer you anything that could be classified as Diamond. Shops have also refused to promise anything in terms of service as in their rates page they clearly mentioned that whatever service is provided is between WL and you and the shop only let's them hire a room.

As for Chatswood60 , this shop needs a real shake up. The intros are a joke, girls just open the door sneak their heads in and shout their names!! The only girl who walked inside the room with a smile was the J girl who managed to get my $$. I think the young guy as receptionist can't really run the shop or he lacks management experience how to train the girls in the shop.
    On 533 willoughby it's like an aged care now , same with club 350. Youngest ones are easily in 40s but they are advertised as in their 20s!! Stopped visiting all these shops mentioned earlier.

Banned
    Many Chinese and Korean WLs are jealous of Japanese WLs. They will spread rumours about Japanese WLs freely offering BBFS and Japan being the number one country in Asia for HIV positive cases. They claim the sex industry in Japan doesn't allow the usage of condoms and allow customers to creampie the girls. [/QUOTE]

Checked the internet and it states India has the highest number of HIV cases in Asia. The Philippines has the fastest rising rate of HIV cases in Asia. Thailand has about 500,000 HIV cases.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it's common for koreans to hate anything Japanese lol .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah. All of my regulars in Sydney since 2008 have been over 30 and provided better service than their younger sisters.
    Just last Sunday I walked out of a shop after meeting a couple of youngsters in their 20's cos I could sense their inexperience in the waiting room, only to score a BBFS for $170/hr elsewhere, all inclusive no extras with a HK WL in her 40's.
    Most of my best punts are with woman around the same age as me in their 30's, yea the young girls have tricks up their sleeves but usually performance is inexperienced. The older girls know tricks but also know how to fuck better especially when their is chemistry between the both of us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blueplanet View Post
    Can confirm that Melbourne absolutely sucks for decent FS options, one of the reasons why I left. Intel is hard to come by which is why sites like TNT are popular, despite the heavy-handed moderation. Best option down there is the SB scene which is very good tbf, way better than Sydney.
    SB scene here is way better in Sydney than the USA though. Lived there for five years. Expensive and Girls want to use condoms for everything there. Here not so much.

They expect you to post reviews over there to keep your membership so I guess here is easier if you are lazy or don’t want to share your good finds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do a lot of Asian shops still have red light in their shops and rooms. It's so off-putting, it's like they're stuck in the 90s.

Well, the same situation can apply to the RnT section of the industry as well.

Most of my favourites have been more matured than the NTI younger brigade. But of course, I choose them for various different reasons and needs at the time.

But if part 1 is important and what your whole body is needed at the time (rather than just your little head) then more matured MILF with the skills and experiences are definitely much preferred.

Each to his own of course

It’s just my 2 cents

Happy punting

And be safe and careful out there

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    Why do a lot of Asian shops still have red light in their shops and rooms. It's so off-putting, it's like they're stuck in the 90s.
    There was a study years ago stating that red colour lights makes guys more aroused and it also hides the age or imperfections on the girls better, go figure.

On the other hand, if they have blue lights, you will go soft and the girls would look like Granny’s.

They don’t call the red light district for no reason.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There was a study years ago stating that red colour lights makes guys more aroused and it also hides the age or imperfections on the girls better, go figure.

On the other hand, if they have blue lights, you will go soft and the girls would look like Granny’s.

They don’t call the red light district for no reason.
    Also blue lights remind you of public toilets where finding your veins becomes harder for the heroin addicts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I had a Korean WL recently who gave me decent BBBJ and DFK during our session, unfortunately I didn't last past the 30 minute mark off a 1 hour booking. Was expecting her to try and get me on for 2nd round but end up listening to her complaints about working in the industry these days vs before COVID-19.

Many Chinese and Korean WLs are jealous of Japanese WLs. They will spread rumours about Japanese WLs freely offering BBFS and Japan being the number one country in Asia for HIV positive cases. They claim the sex industry in Japan doesn't allow the usage of condoms and allow customers to creampie the girls.

Also for the sex industry here in Australia, many Chinese and Korean WLs view the Melbourne sex industry as "heaven" - they can treat customers like shit and give mediocre services and no one will complain about it unlike here in Sydney where if the WL advertise BBBJ and DFK included in their services but only provide CBJ and LFK they will get into trouble with mamasan/papasan/agent.

They're also jealous of the influx of Japanese WLs coming to Australia in droves to do temporary sex work. I wish these Chinese and Korean WLs could grow a dick and try becoming a customer, they'll find that many of the new Japanese talents are quite disappointing as well.

I love Korean WLs, and some Chinese WLs as well, but I don't like how some of these WLs are blind towards their own lack of popularity. It's mostly the "veterans" of the industry making such complaints - they don't realise that once they hit the age of 30 and above they're no longer favourites of any customers. Then they go out blaming other nationalities for stealing their customers or making sex work "harder" with customer demands for DFK, BBBJ and CIM.

As far as I know, back in the days when $150 shops were all around Sydney like mushrooms without the "diamond service" BS it was up to the WL's discretion on whether they want to give you extra services. Some even offered BBFS for free upfront because they know it'll make customers cum in less than 2 minutes - my first free BBFS offer came from a WL from Macao. And not many WLs offered BBBJ at the time - some were strictly CBJ and don't even offer LFK while there were those who offered BBBJ and DFK for free.

These WLs should know that sex work is only suitable for young girls or older women who still look as hot as Michelle Pfeiffer in Ant Man & The Wasp. Oh boy, I'd definitely bang Michelle Pfeiffer in both her Batman debut days as Catwoman, and her recent appearance. Sadly many top WLs of the last decade suddenly deformed and became somewhat of an abomination.
    Ironically, Korean prostitutes working in Korea are the least likely to use condoms. This is due to the almost non existent HIV transmission rate between heterosexual partners.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the flipside, most WL/ML I've spoken with say the industry is in massive decline, and blokes are spending far less than they used to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    On the flipside, most WL/ML I've spoken with say the industry is in massive decline, and blokes are spending far less than they used to.
    This is what I am hearing too. I'd say most of the punters are here are regular reviewers and will mostly continue to post but pre this high inflationary environment you'd get the casual punter who'd go to any brothel/massage or have a quick look at EnB and find a punt. For some Ladies they are seeing basically non-existent new punters and trying to hold onto their regular. Just the other day I went to a massage shop at 1pm and I was the first customer that day (This was on a Sunday too).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by keebab View Post
    That is ironic. WL/ML complain about blokes spending far less than they used to, but WL/ML have put their prices hugely over recent years. Maybe the reason is we blokes cannot afford to do it more often like we did long ago.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shops - both FS and RnT - are so quiet these days and the girls move between shop so frequently to with the hope to get more customers. However, the girls and shops are still expecting the charge high price for lemon service. Need a market correction like this to shake up the price. Many new girls in Ginza Club and Empire now start with lower price range 160-180/30 mins rather than 200/30 mins as in the period of after covid (Fake high demand due to spare cash during lock down). One WL told me that she only had 2-3 customers/day. Some day (weekday), no customer at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast