Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I know where the "hate" for BBFS and other extra services are coming from

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    That is ironic. WL/ML complain about blokes spending far less than they used to, but WL/ML have put their prices hugely over recent years. Maybe the reason is we blokes cannot afford to do it more often like we did long ago.
    Everything is going up. It's going to bite somewhere as punters have to find ways to make ends meet too. This means cutting back on regular visits or even taking shorter sessions such as 30 or 45 minutes rather than 1 hour.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    As for Chatswood60 , this shop needs a real shake up. The intros are a joke, girls just open the door sneak their heads in and shout their names!! The only girl who walked inside the room with a smile was the J girl who managed to get my $$. I think the young guy as receptionist can't really run the shop or he lacks management experience how to train the girls in the shop.
    Maybe they wanted you to book the J girl and managed to drive you there in the end, lol!

Yeah it's a really tough situation for everyone at the moment. High inflation is like the wake-up call for Australia, to wake up from the dream of never ending higher property prices and of course, bigger and bigger mortgages.

Now those 2 things are literally sucking the life out of everything. Either that happens, or we let the inflation beast loose. Talk about choosing between a rock and a hard place!

I think it's unavoidable now. The sex industry here is going to shrink in size, same as many other industries. Less new girls would want to come here and some who are already here would have to quit and go to other countries with a better and more robust economy to continue.

Put yourselves in their shoes. Stay in / come to Oz, pay extremely high rent + cost of living, only to have a chance at serving a customer pool that is shrinking by the minute due to the same cost pressures facing them? It's a lose-lose situation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There was a study years ago stating that red colour lights makes guys more aroused and it also hides the age or imperfections on the girls better, go figure.

On the other hand, if they have blue lights, you will go soft and the girls would look like Granny’s.

They don’t call the red light district for no reason.
    I think red light makes the place look cheap and unprofessional. Butcher shops use red/pink light to make their meat look better.
    Liaisons/ATMC have got their business operation down pat, nicely renovated building/rooms with modern downlights, bar, dressed up girls in classy outfits/lingeries, great looking website... all this makes them look more professional and attract higher paying clientele and easier to recruit better looking girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    There was a study years ago stating that red colour lights makes guys more aroused and it also hides the age or imperfections on the girls better, go figure.

On the other hand, if they have blue lights, you will go soft and the girls would look like Granny’s.

They don’t call the red light district for no reason.
    Carl Jung once said colour is the language of the subconscious. There are tons of studies done on the psychology of colours. But in order to arouse chicks and get them dripping wet, you gotta arouse their 5 senses, otherwise you'll be pushing shit uphill.

https://www.verveportraits.com.au/bl...SAAEgLmtfD_BwE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Carl Jung once said colour is the language of the subconscious. There are tons of studies done on the psychology of colours. But in order to arouse chicks and get them dripping wet, you gotta arouse their 5 senses, otherwise you'll be pushing shit uphill.

https://www.verveportraits.com.au/bl...SAAEgLmtfD_BwE
    That's why we pay for it, to dodge all that shit. Most times a woman doesn't know what she wants anyways.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yeah it's a really tough situation for everyone at the moment. High inflation is like the wake-up call for Australia, to wake up from the dream of never ending higher property prices and of course, bigger and bigger mortgages.

Now those 2 things are literally sucking the life out of everything. Either that happens, or we let the inflation beast loose. Talk about choosing between a rock and a hard place!

I think it's unavoidable now. The sex industry here is going to shrink in size, same as many other industries. Less new girls would want to come here and some who are already here would have to quit and go to other countries with a better and more robust economy to continue.

Put yourselves in their shoes. Stay in / come to Oz, pay extremely high rent + cost of living, only to have a chance at serving a customer pool that is shrinking by the minute due to the same cost pressures facing them? It's a lose-lose situation.
    Actually, the economies in other countries are in recession as well. It's global effect and it is one of the reason of the current flood of J girls because the economy in Japan is shrinking as well. Same for China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philipines, Indonesia, etc. The three biggest consuming markets are US, China and Europe are in recession which consequently resulted in decrease of income from the countries exporting products to these three markets. No disposal income as usual as before.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I love everything about the brothel experience.
    As soon as I walk in there is that distinct scent of the cleaning products they use, and then the dim reddish hue of the lighting.
    I have a Pavlovian response and get an instant boner every time

Quote Originally Posted by phamxuantungkth View Post
    Actually, the economies in other countries are in recession as well. It's global effect and it is one of the reason of the current flood of J girls because the economy in Japan is shrinking as well. Same for China, Singapore, Malaysia, Philipines, Indonesia, etc. The three biggest consuming markets are US, China and Europe are in recession which consequently resulted in decrease of income from the countries exporting products to these three markets. No disposal income as usual as before.
    Yes everyone everywhere are in trouble, but Oz are in deeper shit than everyone else.

There are subtle differences and not so subtle ones that set us apart. One small example of many is the price you have to pay to get a simple full meal here in Oz vs the other countries you listed. I guess Chinese restaurants are doing it tough too because lately many of them have been putting tables out front to flog $7-$8 lunch boxes. Looks cheap, but they're not really a meal, more like a snack. You're going to need 2 - 3 of them to feel like you've eaten something. And I'm not even a big eater!

At that price of the 1 lunch box, you could have a proper full meal in SG or Malaysia and still have change left for ciggies!

That's a major difference between us ("developed" nation, as we are), vs the developing or newly developed ones. There is a rock hard limit to how cheap you can make your meals. Try cooking your own lunch and you might actually exceed the price of that 2 lunch boxes.

It all boils down to the costs that have been built into our entire economic system. And when you peel away all the layers of costs, the one thing left in the middle, the heart of darkness if you like, is the fantasy-level price of property in Australia and the subsequent higher cost of "everything" that comes out of it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    That's why we pay for it, to dodge all that shit. Most times a woman doesn't know what she wants anyways.
    Real talk.....!

Deep down all women want 6 things, but they won't tell you; They wanna feel safe, secure, feminine, desired , beautiful and loved.

Guys on the other hand just want one thing; sex.
    And that is the conundrum between the sexes.
    So if you find a chick that only wants sex, you've found a unicorn.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Real talk.....!

Deep down all women want 6 things, but they won't tell you; They wanna feel safe, secure, feminine, desired , beautiful and loved.

How many men commit to a marriage take their responsibilities seriously, set their families up financially,be home every night and forgoe a lot of their interests but still be made to feel inadequate. I know of one.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Real talk.....!

Haven't you heard the saying

Men use love for sex and woman use sex for love.

The girls who are only after sex are either straight out of a relationship or is seeing a few different guys to keep her options open before she jumps onto one of those guys as a relationship when she's ready.

Price hike from the girls is because of covid they all burnt through their savings paying for rent etc during lock down, now they need to make that money back so they decided to up their prices to recoup what was lost quicker.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Haven't you heard the saying

Men use love for sex and woman use sex for love.

The girls who are only after sex are either straight out of a relationship or is seeing a few different guys to keep her options open before she jumps onto one of those guys as a relationship when she's ready.

Price hike from the girls is because of covid they all burnt through their savings paying for rent etc during lock down, now they need to make that money back so they decided to up their prices to recoup what was lost quicker.
    Real talk jjblows!

And in the context of this forum - Men use money for sex and women use sex for money.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is nothing stopping punters from making counteroffers to shops and girls. If one quotes say $130 for 30 minutes, there is nothing to stop us from counter-offering by saying "Sure I will pay $130 to stay for 30 minutes, but if you're not busy I will pay you $200 for the whole hour. You will make $70 more."

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Real talk jjblows!

And in the context of this forum - Men use money for sex and women use sex for money.
    Whether you pay for sex or have a GF or wife for sex, one way or another your still paying her for it.

Atleast if your paying for the sex compared to paying for bills, kids, or that new couch she wants even though the old one is still completely fine, you have a variety of girls with a smorgasbord of satisfying tricks she knows rather than that one girl who you commited too who doesn't give blowjobs like she used to or is just average and has you thinking about an old flame who had a wicked tongue on her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The gals might move up to qld. They just announced legalising the sex industries

All those horny qlders

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Do you guys really meet early 20 yos

I've asked alot of girls their real age and most are late 30s. I've met the rare late 20s early 30s but most are like 37,38

Though of course they look young

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    The gals might move up to qld. They just announced legalising the sex industries

All those horny qlders
    Yeah bro, I was just about to post it here. Fark, we can't hold a candle against them. Cost of living there is heaps better than here.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    That is ironic. WL/ML complain about blokes spending far less than they used to, but WL/ML have put their prices hugely over recent years. Maybe the reason is we blokes cannot afford to do it more often like we did long ago.
    Back in the $150/hr days I wish I had the same income as I am having now. With that price I could afford 2-3 punts a week. And with that flat rate you get a mix of young girls and MILFS, some do BBBJ and DFK, some strictly CBJ and no kissing. You respect the WL for the extra services they want to include or not, and those who did offer BBBJ and DFK were pretty much like hitting the jackpot.

These days you get WLs offering "diamond" services that supposedly offers BBBJ and DFK as minimum but as you get into the bedroom they give you fuckall.

Anyways, I started this thread to call out on some of the users in this forum and other forums saying BBFS is disgusting and discouraging other punters from looking for BBFS as WLs pretending to be punters. Those forum users sounds EXACTLY like that Korean WL. I didn't even ask that WL for BBFS, I don't normally ask for BBFS in shops. If I really want BBFS there's a few private providers offering BBFS for a hefty price.

This is why I don't really trust ARs written in this forum. They could've been written by WLs themselves, or they paid someone with user access to write ARs like an ad. The most common fake ARs have excessive usage of emojis all over their paragraphs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dt333 View Post
    I think red light makes the place look cheap and unprofessional. Butcher shops use red/pink light to make their meat look better.
    Liaisons/ATMC have got their business operation down pat, nicely renovated building/rooms with modern downlights, bar, dressed up girls in classy outfits/lingeries, great looking website... all this makes them look more professional and attract higher paying clientele and easier to recruit better looking girls.
    A lot of Chinese and Lebanese butchers like to use pinkish fluorescent lights to highlight the 'redness' of their meats. Nothing wrong with that as most of the time the meat is still fresh but I don't like the way Chinese butchers cut their meats - it's ugly and look like it's only meant for stir frys. Korean butchers tend to use white lights to highlight marbling of the meats, especially those who sell Aussie Wagyu.

The only problem with most brothels is their shower cubicle, sinks and sometimes their bedsheets. Those shower cubicles could really use a good scrub down, most of them are covered in soap scum and mould. Some sinks also need to be scrubbed down and the taps replaced. And the bedsheets feel like one of those cheapo ones from Kmart.

Some brothels have replaced their red lights with warm yellow lamps that are dimmable. I reckon those lamps are better as it feels more like you're in a hotel room with a mistress rather than a drug den with a street hooker high on heroin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast