Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cbd hotel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cbd hotel

Hi, i know its been discussed here a lot, hotels, dayuse hotels and even brothels offering rooms at hourly rates.

Any tips on where to find good enough hotels for a private session with wl/ml? Specifically for overnight?

Ive mostly only looked at dayuse before.

Also, havent been to any hotels.
    Do they need the id/names of both people staying?

I don't mind leaving a trace in my card or whatever since im single.

Im thinking that the hotel should just be clean/comfy enough.
    I dont want to spend too much 300+ for overnight hotel.

Tips and helps would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Hi, i know its been discussed here a lot, hotels, dayuse hotels and even brothels offering rooms at hourly rates.

Any tips on where to find good enough hotels for a private session with wl/ml? Specifically for overnight?

I've used a few around the city for private sessions. Yeah, all of them require a proof of ID to get the room keys. You usually get 2 keys, so you don't really need to show the girl's ID if that is difficult to do.

You will, however, have to meet her outside the room to give her the key if you're expecting her to rock up to the room herself. That's one of the logistical problems I encountered. I booked the room online, went to the counter to get the keys, then I gotta go to work, I have the other key for her. Now what? Still gotta hang around to meet her at the lobby. Know what I mean?

Hotels I used:

Ibis on Pitt St near the corner of Goulburn St. Used it about 3 years ago. One of the cheapest in the city and was clean, not too old, and roomy enough. Only problem was the heavy foot traffic out the front. I actually bumped into an old acquaintance there while waiting for my girl!

The hotel on top of Capitol Square. Can't remember the name. This one was a real shithole. Used about 2 years ago. Very old, dumpy looking furniture, a bit too close to the street level so you'll have to close all the blinds. The only good thing about it is the rooms are huge because the building is so old.

Holiday Inn near Chinatown. Used last year. It's the one on Harbour St. Reasonably cheap. Big rooms, clean, but furniture older than Ibis. Nice room actually. Only problem was I got stood up by my girl and just used it as a home office the whole day, haha jokes on me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just checked the first and last hotel you mentioned.
    Prices were 300 and 250ish respectively for overnight.
    Is this normal?
    This is just from their own website, might be better using booking.com or something?

I will probably come in with the lady.
    I could also checkin early and just get the keys.
    Then come back later with her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Most hotels have lifts that require the guest to use their key to be able to access the floor of the room you're booked into. So when meeting the girl I usually wait in the room till she messages me then I go down to the ground floor outside the lift doors to meet her and go up together.

You don't need to provide name or ID of the girl you are with.

Hotels in the CBD will have variable prices depending on which night of week (Monday to Thursday are high due to businessmen staying form Melbourne and out of town), while Friday night I found to usually be cheapest. Also, very expensive when there are conferences going on at Darling Harbour.

If you are flexible, there are several cheaper options of "motels" on the Pacific Highway around Gore Hill (near Royal North Shore Hospital) and all the way to Chatswood. Also, there are now a couple of options near Macquarie Uni and Macquarie Park area. I was told (but not tried) hotels at the Olympic Park area when there are no sporting events.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Most hotels have lifts that require the guest to use their key to be able to access the floor of the room you're booked into. So when meeting the girl I usually wait in the room till she messages me then I go down to the ground floor outside the lift doors to meet her and go up together.

You don't need to provide name or ID of the girl you are with.

Hotels in the CBD will have variable prices depending on which night of week (Monday to Thursday are high due to businessmen staying form Melbourne and out of town), while Friday night I found to usually be cheapest. Also, very expensive when there are conferences going on at Darling Harbour.

If you are flexible, there are several cheaper options of "motels" on the Pacific Highway around Gore Hill (near Royal North Shore Hospital) and all the way to Chatswood. Also, there are now a couple of options near Macquarie Uni and Macquarie Park area. I was told (but not tried) hotels at the Olympic Park area when there are no sporting events.
    So hotels dont care who you bring up as long as the correct amount of people are staying in the room?

Will be over the weekend, so thats hopefully cheaper.

Thanks for pointing me up the bridge, seems like the prices there are lower.

I dont think it would be an issue going up north, prolly prefer closer to public transport tho, or gonna have to uber.

$250 - $300 for those 2 hotels sound about right for overnight stays. I used dayuse for the holiday inn, I think that came to about $150, but I had to checkout before a certain time that I can't remember now what it was.

So if you're gonna go ovenight, you're looking at that cost. Weekend rates would be higher than weekdays, bro. That's when they get busy with interstate travellers etc.

Also if you've been checking around the last few days, prices might be higher because of the Anzac Day long weekend. Trying a weekday next week, for example. Should be cheaper.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So hotels dont care who you bring up as long as the correct amount of people are staying in the room?

Will be over the weekend, so thats hopefully cheaper.

Thanks for pointing me up the bridge, seems like the prices there are lower.

I dont think it would be an issue going up north, prolly prefer closer to public transport tho, or gonna have to uber.

Hotels don't count how many people going in and out of rooms. The only hotel guests that get in trouble is when they are noisy and hotel management gets a complaints from guests staying in rooms nearby. I have had to complain about next door room a couple of times over the years when I wanted to sleep due to business meetings the next morning but the couple next door were having loud sex!! I was not jealous but needed sleep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s dynamic pricing. Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday tend to be cheaper than weekdays as explained above.

I normally book very close (same day, a few hours in advance) and often get very good last minute deals (AUD 160 - AUD 190 per night). I frequently visit Ibis Darling Harbour, Rydges World Square, QVB Hotel, and APX.

I never had an issue not finding in that price range last minute.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    $250 - $300 for those 2 hotels sound about right for overnight stays. I used dayuse for the holiday inn, I think that came to about $150, but I had to checkout before a certain time that I can't remember now what it was.

So if you're gonna go ovenight, you're looking at that cost. Weekend rates would be higher than weekdays, bro. That's when they get busy with interstate travellers etc.

Also if you've been checking around the last few days, prices might be higher because of the Anzac Day long weekend. Trying a weekday next week, for example. Should be cheaper.
    Oh fuck, itll still be busy due yo anzac thingy over the weekend?

With the hotel recommendations, i shouldnt worry too much about the place looking dirty or old.
    I guess id just have to iron out the private details with the ml/wl.
    Price, duration, what were expecting to do/get, etc.

Any tips/suggestions for this would be amazing.

As i havent arranged a meet with a wl/ml outside the shop before.
    I was hoping of getting a bit more bang for my buck as the shop fee would be cut off.
    But seeing now, overnights cost more than dayuse hotel rates.
    So i guess im not really saving anything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    It’s dynamic pricing. Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday tend to be cheaper than weekdays as explained above.

I normally book very close (same day, a few hours in advance) and often get very good last minute deals (AUD 160 - AUD 190 per night). I frequently visit Ibis Darling Harbour, Rydges World Square, QVB Hotel, and APX.

I never had an issue not finding in that price range last minute.
    Where do you book them? Their own websites? Which app?

I was thinking last minute hotel bookings would be my go to as well.
    Maybe book midday, then drop by to vet the keys and inspect the room.
    Then come back later in the night with the ml/wl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where do you book them? Their own websites? Which app?

I was thinking last minute hotel bookings would be my go to as well.
    Maybe book midday, then drop by to vet the keys and inspect the room.
    Then come back later in the night with the ml/wl.

That’s exactly what I do - yes, for last minute deals it’s in almost all cases their own websites. But check with google hotels, sometimes Agoda has good last minute deals as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pelanc View Post
    That’s exactly what I do - yes, for last minute deals it’s in almost all cases their own websites. But check with google hotels, sometimes Agoda has good last minute deals as well.
    Thanks, ill check the hotels you mentioned and hopefully the last minute thing works out.

Any tips on talking with the ml/wl about whats going to be included int eh overnight and for the price? I havent really done much haggling even in shops.

Now I remember. I used a website called lastminute.com before switching to dayuse. You can sometimes find really good deals on that one if you try to book very close to your meet. Some hotels just want to get rid of spare rooms.

And I've actually tried APX down on Dixon St before. It's not bad, clean serviced apartment style. I fucked my girl there on the balcony with all the hotties walking around just 2 floors down, lol!

Also, don't underestimate WLs standards, bro. I once suggested taking my WL to the love hotel on Pitt St because it was cheap, she turned me down on the spot saying how rundown that place was!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Deleted, Forgot to quote for reply

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I stayed at the Mantra Chinatown last night .... Booked at 4pm, checked in at 5pm, met a SB there for a few hours of fun and left at 9pm lol

$200 was the rate. This place was okay, convenient and looks like they've had some sort of refurb in the last few years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    I stayed at the Mantra Chinatown last night .... Booked at 4pm, checked in at 5pm, met a SB there for a few hours of fun and left at 9pm lol

$200 was the rate. This place was okay, convenient and looks like they've had some sort of refurb in the last few years.
    Did you book on their site?
    The pics of the room look pretty new and not dated. Pretty good looking just based on that, yhe price isnt bad either. Thanks for this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I remember. I used a website called lastminute.com before switching to dayuse. You can sometimes find really good deals on that one if you try to book very close to your meet. Some hotels just want to get rid of spare rooms.

And I've actually tried APX down on Dixon St before. It's not bad, clean serviced apartment style. I fucked my girl there on the balcony with all the hotties walking around just 2 floors down, lol!

Also, don't underestimate WLs standards, bro. I once suggested taking my WL to the love hotel on Pitt St because it was cheap, she turned me down on the spot saying how rundown that place was!
    Yeah, i for sure dont want to under estimate her standards as well.
    Plus id just feel that the session would be better if the place was clean and not dated; both for me and her.

I just dont wanna spend too much as the current situation isnt as set in stone in what were even gonna do and what other costs there would be for me.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    !
    There is a similar site Hotel Tonight which offers "discounts" for last minute bookings. But these seem to be for standard overnight use, rather than filling in gaps during the day.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There is a similar site Hotel Tonight which offers "discounts" for last minute bookings. But these seem to be for standard overnight use, rather than filling in gaps during the day.
    Yeah that’s right. They’re for regular overnight stays. Dayuse is still quite unique for offering the day time stays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did you book on their site?
    The pics of the room look pretty new and not dated. Pretty good looking just based on that, yhe price isnt bad either. Thanks for this.
    i'm a long time member of hotels.com which gives you rewards such as stay 10 nights anywhere and get 1 night free (based on average rates of the 10 nights).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast