Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
Most hotels have lifts that require the guest to use their key to be able to access the floor of the room you're booked into. So when meeting the girl I usually wait in the room till she messages me then I go down to the ground floor outside the lift doors to meet her and go up together.

You don't need to provide name or ID of the girl you are with.

Hotels in the CBD will have variable prices depending on which night of week (Monday to Thursday are high due to businessmen staying form Melbourne and out of town), while Friday night I found to usually be cheapest. Also, very expensive when there are conferences going on at Darling Harbour.

If you are flexible, there are several cheaper options of "motels" on the Pacific Highway around Gore Hill (near Royal North Shore Hospital) and all the way to Chatswood. Also, there are now a couple of options near Macquarie Uni and Macquarie Park area. I was told (but not tried) hotels at the Olympic Park area when there are no sporting events.
So hotels dont care who you bring up as long as the correct amount of people are staying in the room?

Will be over the weekend, so thats hopefully cheaper.

Thanks for pointing me up the bridge, seems like the prices there are lower.

I dont think it would be an issue going up north, prolly prefer closer to public transport tho, or gonna have to uber.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk