Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cbd hotel

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So after a quick lookup at suggestions, i think my top on the list right now would be:
    1.rydges central
    2. One of the mantra hotels.

The picks with the bed and a sofa/couch and a nice looking bathroom is what keeps these on top of my list. Plus the rooms dont look too dated on the pics.

Have to look at more options later from various sites.

Also, dont know if i should book at least the day before, or just risk it with booking on the same day.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good advice in the earlier posts.

I use Bookings.com or Agooda as I have become a premium member and get most discount offered. Basically these sites get few rooms from each hotel. Once these are gone they the rates go up. So you have to watch out. Sometimes its better to book direct with the hotel. You can set filters that will make it easy to choose hotels as this will only show the criteria you want. I also use the map function as it gives overall view of hotels in an area you want to stay and compare the rates. I also have account with Meriton. They have upmarket apartments. It pays to book in advance and you can get a good deal. I stayed in Mertion near the airport for $145 last year, met a SB in the evening and had an early morning flight to catch next day. So this worked out well. If you become a member and sign up you get either 5 or 10% discount on the advertised rates. Looking at the rates the Mertin in Bondi in May is from $140 to $240 depending on the day of the week.

By expereince for Sydney hotels is mid week they are cheapest. Weekends including Fridays the prices could be double. It could be worth checking few different days in the week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Good advice in the earlier posts.

I use Bookings.com or Agooda as I have become a premium member and get most discount offered. Basically these sites get few rooms from each hotel. Once these are gone they the rates go up. So you have to watch out. Sometimes its better to book direct with the hotel. You can set filters that will make it easy to choose hotels as this will only show the criteria you want. I also use the map function as it gives overall view of hotels in an area you want to stay and compare the rates. I also have account with Meriton. They have upmarket apartments. It pays to book in advance and you can get a good deal. I stayed in Mertion near the airport for $145 last year, met a SB in the evening and had an early morning flight to catch next day. So this worked out well. If you become a member and sign up you get either 5 or 10% discount on the advertised rates. Looking at the rates the Mertin in Bondi in May is from $140 to $240 depending on the day of the week.

By expereince for Sydney hotels is mid week they are cheapest. Weekends including Fridays the prices could be double. It could be worth checking few different days in the week.
    Thanks.
    Not currently looking to be a member of any booking sites.
    As this is just my first time booking a hotel and meeting a lady.
    I just usually go to massage or brothel shops.

I might consider getting a membership, depending on how this one goes.
    Sadly, the lady asked specifically on a saturday. And im pretty busy during weekdays too. So not much choices on days.

But max about 300 for an overnight room, then 300-500 i guess would be for the lady. Getting pricey.
    Prolly gonna get some grub for us as well, might just order a delivery maybe midnight. Hopefully, theres tons of food choices during the weekend.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Doing quick random searches during the day and saw meriton suites have prices below 300 as well.
    From videos and pics, it seems any meriton hotels are quite good

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thanks.
    Not currently looking to be a member of any booking sites.
    As this is just my first time booking a hotel and meeting a lady.
    I just usually go to massage or brothel shops.

I might consider getting a membership, depending on how this one goes.
    Sadly, the lady asked specifically on a saturday. And im pretty busy during weekdays too. So not much choices on days.

But max about 300 for an overnight room, then 300-500 i guess would be for the lady. Getting pricey.
    Prolly gonna get some grub for us as well, might just order a delivery maybe midnight. Hopefully, theres tons of food choices during the weekend.

Sites like Day Use and Hotel Tonight do not require membership.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for all the help guys.
    Was able to book a meriton suite, Northside of the bridge.

Suite was pretty nice, clean and definitely doesnt look dated.
    Just for about 200.

Now, the question is, try other hotels or just stick with meriton

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i like trying out different hotels, there's only a few hotels around the world that I've had repeat visits!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Always good to try other hotels bro. You never what might happen to your go to. That's like putting all your eggs in one basket.

Great work finding the right hotel for yourself. I'm sure you made lots of stains on the linen!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I'd be looking for a hotel close to where the action will be.

Meritons are everywhere around Sydney, so you shouldn't have to go too far.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Always good to try other hotels bro. You never what might happen to your go to. That's like putting all your eggs in one basket.

Great work finding the right hotel for yourself. I'm sure you made lots of stains on the linen!
    Youre right, i should try diff ones.
    I usually play it safe and stick to the ones ive tried.

Tried to not leave too much stains
    Also, sadly, there wasnt much action.
    Hopefully next ones will have more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    well if you're using the rooms for punting or secret rendezvous' , you don't really want to be on first name terms with the front desk lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    well if you're using the rooms for punting or secret rendezvous' , you don't really want to be on nice name terms with the front desk lol
    I guess thats a good point.
    Im single so only thing i have to worry about is if i am seeing multiple girls, is that they dont find out i was in the hotel when they werent

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Maybe only a problem if the receptionist greets you like "Hello Mr Tawer, nice to see you again. Want your usual room?"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Maybe only a problem if the receptionist greets you like "Hello Mr Tawer, nice to see you again. Want your usual room?"
    Haha, hopefully not.

First time i went to a hotel.
    I checked in by myself first, then went to see the girl.
    Then we came back to the room. No interaction with hotel staff anymore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Macquarie Park is the go. Cheap on weekends.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can also book an AirBnB small flat for similar prices to low-end hotel rooms.
    Some sugarbabies prefer AirBnB because it avoids "walk of shame" as most AirBnB today don't require meeting reception people. Keys are left in numbered lockers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You can also book an AirBnB small flat for similar prices to low-end hotel rooms.
    Some sugarbabies prefer AirBnB because it avoids "walk of shame" as most AirBnB today don't require meeting reception people. Keys are left in numbered lockers.
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Tried a quick look at airbnb and the prices were similar or even higher than the hotels that i was eyeing. Tbf, those hotels look modern and clean too.

What im worried about airbnbs are:
    -less flexible on checkin times,
    -prices look higher compared to similarish sized and quality hotels.
    -i think, i feel more comfy in a hotel. Those news of airbnbs having camera hahah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is easy look up day use hotels. Sydney hotels are there. Ive used good ones close to central a few times. Hours vary from one to another .pretty sure Ive had 11 till 4 pm or similar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    This is easy look up day use hotels. Sydney hotels are there. Ive used good ones close to central a few times. Hours vary from one to another .pretty sure Ive had 11 till 4 pm or similar.
    Made this post mainly for overnight hotel recommendations/help.

Ive looked at dayuse before as i thought it would be more expensive to have the lady stay overnight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12