Thread: Sirs (80 Erskine St, CBD) strong flowery smell

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sirs (80 Erskine St, CBD) strong flowery smell

For business reasons, I often walk past Sirs brothel at 80 Erskine St. CBD (https://www.sirs.com.au). I cannot imagine ever going in because no matter when you walk past that place you smell a fake flowery smell they must spray all over the joint.

No doubt that smell would get into Punters clothes and then you get home and be sniffed with suspicion by your wife/partner.

Has anyone been to that place? What is the quality like for the $320 an hour they take (or $370 in the spa room)!!! From their website, it seems they have several Caucasian girls working there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went once around midnight just to scope it out after a long night at work. Not worth - but depends on the girl I guess. They had a nice ABC receptionist but no service from her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Meh

I went there a while back after work at around 7pm. A young English petite blonde was my choice. The service was ok but nothing special. I felt like she was just trying to get the job done with minimum effort.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to walk past to and from my work years ago. I used to see these girls go and in and out regularly as it seems my travel times sorta aligned with their shift changes.
    I noticed that the girls al tended to look "newish", rather than experienced.... must have been their style at the time.
    The few times I ever went in was because I noticed "a particular girl" as I walked past. overall service ever experienced in the place was overpriced and underperformed.
    nearly every time the girl was just introduced to the industry and really just had no idea.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Perhaps hides the stench of mouldy cum stains shot over the floor and walls for decades?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went there last week, and it was actually my first Sydney RnT. Had to dowse myself in Lynx before I got home because I smelled like a woman's bathroom.

Also I was serviced by a very hot young South American with perky tits and a lovely neat pussy. But she barely spoke English and I got the feeling she didn't know what to do with a circumcised dick — wasn't touching the head for some reason and it was really frustrating. Took me a good few minutes to ask how much it would be for me to finger and fuck her, but by the time she explained I'd be paying another $100 to touch her (and $300 to fuck her) over the $280 I'd already paid, I decided to just leave it.

Don't think I'll be going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Overrated. No value for money.
    They are moving to Petersham so hopefully the services will improve and the costs will be aligned to the services, otherwise, I can't see them being in business for much longer.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Overrated. No value for money.
    They are moving to Petersham so hopefully the services will improve and the costs will be aligned to the services, otherwise, I can't see them being in business for much longer.
    Yes, I saw the big sign today outside their glass wall saying they’re moving. I’ve never been inside but I was told by someone that they mainly provide non-Asian workers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i was there once. My first time with a black girl. She was very hot. great tight body.
    but agree the place was more expensive than other shops.