Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNinja View Post
    If I’m busted one day, I will update my post here before throwing myself at the train. LOL
    Don't kill yourself by throwing yourself at a speeding train. They will have a hard time recognizing your body.

Better off overdose yourself on a double hole massage table.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNinja View Post
    If I’m busted one day, I will update my post here before throwing myself at the train. LOL
    Fuck off. There's a special place in hell for someone who'd do something that'll inconvenience commuters on our already fucked shitty rail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Fuck off. There's a special place in hell for someone who'd do something that'll inconvenience commuters on our already fucked shitty rail.
    There'll be a state Rail train named after him: SuperNinja Express.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Do you seriously think I don't have a job to do other than posting here with so many aliases? Have a bit of intelligence please.

I'm not like the self-appointed adult forum judge Warwick1 one who wastes his twilight years trolling here.

I've got better things to do.
    342044115_240798651811594_3822961295709393366_n.jpgDumbfuck.........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can blame the previous State Government for the state of State Rail. Plans for the privatisation has been the cause of Union unrest. Cost cutting n basically letting it run into the ground let's Transport justify this move. Like the Ferries n buses trains r next.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    State of the rail has been absolutely dogshit. Even on the few days I come into the office they always find a way to fuck up schedules.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by colintheboyy View Post
    State of the rail has been absolutely dogshit. Even on the few days I come into the office they always find a way to fuck up schedules.
    Trains only work if the environment is in a state of homeostasis. If it's too wet or too dry or too hot or too cold or drivers are paid too little, there'll be signal problems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We need driverless trains on all Sydney lines (like the metro). The amount of trains that run automatically in Singapore and Hong Kong is just astounding.

Reduces costs, makes it viable to put money into R&M where it's needed.

Before I get flamed by the pro-Unions ... Unions will price their members out of jobs if they keep pushing wages and conditions up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post
    We need driverless trains on all Sydney lines (like the metro). The amount of trains that run automatically in Singapore and Hong Kong is just astounding.

Before I get flamed by the pro-Unions ... Unions will price their members out of jobs if they keep pushing wages and conditions up.
    I agree with you to some extent but the fact is that it costs a certain amount of money to live in Sydney n have some hope of a future let alone raise a family. The thing about jobs that attract penalty payments etc is the unsociable hours that need to be worked. That's the carrot that attracts men to work the mines . Dumb it all down n our standards drop. Look at the building game for one.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Trains only work if the environment is in a state of homeostasis. If it's too wet or too dry or too hot or too cold or drivers are paid too little, there'll be signal problems.
    Or leaves of any kind on the tracks. Guaranteed train stopper bro.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by refokkused View Post

Can’t say I support unions wholeheartedly, but they are sometimes a necessary evil.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12