Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women.....

Banned

Women.....

After reading several versions of love stories with ML here it reminds of my former boss.

I think he picked up a Filipino woman in a pub. Apparently she was manipulative. He broke up with the company we worked in and went his way.

A year later we heard of the news that he killed himself by throwing himself at a speeding train.

The woman must have made his life a misery.

I can't understand how a man could give his life away because of an affair of the heart. You'll always meet a more beautiful, hotter and more exciting woman next day.

Banned
    On which particular track did this alleged suicide happen, maybe on the way to Burwood , or Artarmon, you should be more specific even when you post crap.............

Banned
    I think what Warwick is saying is that maybe the OP should throw himself in front of a speeding train before posting such useless shit

Banned
    I've got a true story though. A friend of a friend (I've met the guy and the girls involved in the relationship but I'm not close enough to call him a "friend") had been with his gf for many years. Unfortunately the gf went out of shape and her personality got even more demanding that he broke up with her as soon as he met another hotter chick at a bar.

The new chick totally destroyed his life - they hooked up, had sex and went out on dates but the chick told him they can only be friends. He got friendzoned. And slowly the sex disappeared, she played super hard to get and dated another guy. This guy was chubby when I first met him, after the girl played him he lost at least 10kilos.

Not sure what happened to him recently but he was too ashamed to get back together with his ex. He's wealthy with some family inheritance just not rich enough to afford a $10k Hérmes tote bag as a present, and he's actually quite stingy. He had no tertiary education and was working as a customer service call centre job. That's probably why he got his arse dumped in the first place.

Some level of "friendzoning" can be healthy if the girl still shows a lot of interest in you and expresses an interest of getting married and having kids together at the start, however I will never trust women who plays hard to get and plays the "I'm not interested in you" card at the get go if I was still single. The worst is when they "love bomb" you at the start and suddenly act cold within days of starting the relationship - that is a sign they're testing to see if you're easy to manipulate.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I think what Warwick is saying is that maybe the OP should throw himself in front of a speeding train before posting such useless shit
    You got that right!..........

Banned
    The fascinating thing about Sibon is that some posts are in really straight off the boat rubbish English mainly gibberish and then to articulate in some, has obviously got back up, Rooter reckons I'm wasting my time trying to get him, but challenge accepted...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Rooter reckons I'm wasting my time trying to get him, but challenge accepted...........
    It’s not wasting your time if you’re having fun

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can't believe I just clicked on this thread.
    The footy is on.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yeah, garbage thread.

BTW, you're not going to get an Hermes tote bag with just $10k. They cost upwards of $25k these days on the second hand market.
    To get it from Hermes brand new, lol, forget about it. You'd need to spend years buying Hermes "other things" like shoes, homewares, clothing, belts, before you can get onto their list of people who have the right to buy their handbags. Then you spend about $20k to get their cheapest Birkin.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Well what could we expect from the foul mouth of Warwick1?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yougottabe View Post
    I can't believe I just clicked on this thread.
    The footy is on.
    Hope you’re a Rooster fan

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    The fascinating thing about Sibon is that some posts are in really straight off the boat rubbish English mainly gibberish and then to articulate in some, has obviously got back up, Rooter reckons I'm wasting my time trying to get him, but challenge accepted...........
    But sibon has so many aliases, zoo, dc, goldfishman etc

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    I've got a true story though. A friend of a friend (I've met the guy and the girls involved in the relationship but I'm not close enough to call him a "friend") had been with his gf for many years. Unfortunately the gf went out of shape and her personality got even more demanding that he broke up with her as soon as he met another hotter chick at a bar.

The new chick totally destroyed his life - they hooked up, had sex and went out on dates but the chick told him they can only be friends. He got friendzoned. And slowly the sex disappeared, she played super hard to get and dated another guy. This guy was chubby when I first met him, after the girl played him he lost at least 10kilos.

Not sure what happened to him recently but he was too ashamed to get back together with his ex. He's wealthy with some family inheritance just not rich enough to afford a $10k Hérmes tote bag as a present, and he's actually quite stingy. He had no tertiary education and was working as a customer service call centre job. That's probably why he got his arse dumped in the first place.

Some level of "friendzoning" can be healthy if the girl still shows a lot of interest in you and expresses an interest of getting married and having kids together at the start, however I will never trust women who plays hard to get and plays the "I'm not interested in you" card at the get go if I was still single. The worst is when they "love bomb" you at the start and suddenly act cold within days of starting the relationship - that is a sign they're testing to see if you're easy to manipulate.
    Since we are dealing with divorced MLs who left behind kids in China. Be careful guys.

After hitching with her kids will arrive on the shore of Southern Stars for your support next.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Lol, I'm Sibon. Yeah, keep thinking that way, hahhahah

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Well what could we expect from the foul mouth of Warwick1?
    Well, "we"could expect the truth, not the BS that emanates from your pathetic little mouth..........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, I'm Sibon. Yeah, keep thinking that way, hahhahah
    Unfortunately I keep angle fish not goldfish.

But people who don't sleep see double or triple or more.

Banned
    Unfortunately I keep angle fish not goldfish.

But people who don't sleep see double or triple or more.
    Hey numbnut WTF is an "angle fish", have you got some weird hybrid thing happening in your tank, or maybe you mean "Angelfish", you're obviously not the go to guy for advice on fish tanks....Dope

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since we are dealing with divorced MLs who left behind kids in China. Be careful guys.

After hitching with her kids will arrive on the shore of Southern Stars for your support next.
    Divorced, kids, etc. if you can’t check on these, don’t approach.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After reading several versions of love stories with ML here it reminds of my former boss.

I think he picked up a Filipino woman in a pub. Apparently she was manipulative. He broke up with the company we worked in and went his way.

A year later we heard of the news that he killed himself by throwing himself at a speeding train.

The woman must have made his life a misery.

I can't understand how a man could give his life away because of an affair of the heart. You'll always meet a more beautiful, hotter and more exciting woman next day.
    If I’m busted one day, I will update my post here before throwing myself at the train. LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader
    Do you seriously think I don't have a job to do other than posting here with so many aliases? Have a bit of intelligence please.

I'm not like the self-appointed adult forum judge Warwick1 one who wastes his twilight years trolling here.

I've got better things to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast