Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap bjs?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $90 for a great BJ from Jess Evans via Glory Hole in Underwood. Hard to pass up

Senior Member(無間使者)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Even cheaper if you don't want to see her face via GH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don't want to see her face even accidentally.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    with a face like that, she's got to pay me if she wants to blow me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First post & review

Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    Look at her other ads. She’s a nice girl and for $150 she will cimws at the moment. Good value and knows how to suck cock
    Yeah, I linked up with this one that Dave recommended, fast reply and very discrete. The overall service is just as Dave had put it "knows how to". Nice short meetup her pictures are her, as this was a great first-time experience in a car, my heart was jacked. However, I was fully relaxed after the meetup went to Maccas and punched a few cones after I got home and passed out. 150 is a great value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babushka101 View Post
    Yeah, I linked up with this one that Dave recommended, fast reply and very discrete. The overall service is just as Dave had put it "knows how to". Nice short meetup her pictures are her, as this was a great first-time experience in a car, my heart was jacked. However, I was fully relaxed after the meetup went to Maccas and punched a few cones after I got home and passed out. 150 is a great value.
    is this the belmont or wooloowin

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babushka101 View Post
    My man. Got to enjoy the finer things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12