Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Massage at Central- any new thread?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Most are in the private section. You need 50 plus posts to access it.
    I keep reading about MAC and it's like almost impossible to find any details about it, I guess this is why lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    Yeh I find it ok given what you would pay and get from causcasian/westerns at other places.

I'm wondering if others can chime what prices they are being offered or getting for part 3 at this joint?
    Yes mate 130 is not bad. I have only done part 3 once at this place with Daniella. She charged 120. And was very passive. Friendly and willing but I did all the work. So I never went part 3 again. How was Julia with sex? Did she give you a bj as well? Daniella did covered bj included in the 120

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Yes mate 130 is not bad. I have only done part 3 once at this place with Daniella. She charged 120. And was very passive. Friendly and willing but I did all the work. So I never went part 3 again. How was Julia with sex? Did she give you a bj as well? Daniella did covered bj included in the 120
    Sex was great. Did a few positions and she was quite active esp on top. Almost made me cum and had to get her to slow down.

Actually didn't do any BJ but I think CBJ would of been included but just went straight to nonstop fucking after the short massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sex was great. Did a few positions and she was quite active esp on top. Almost made me cum and had to get her to slow down.

Actually didn't do any BJ but I think CBJ would of been included but just went straight to nonstop fucking after the short massage.
    Nice mate. Tbh I reckon 130 is ok especially if you booked her for 45 mins or 60mins

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice mate. Tbh I reckon 130 is ok especially if you booked her for 45 mins or 60mins
    Yeh definitely will do a repeat booking. With daniela did she allow any kissing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeh definitely will do a repeat booking. With daniela did she allow any kissing?
    Yes light kissing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New user here, saw Yumi today. She was short but good body. No part 3 only Part 1 and 2. Limited english. Saw Daniella outside but she was busy today

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any intel on what daniella looks like etc?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve only been there once. Managed to book the beautiful Julia. I had a fantastic time. Julia is a goddess!!
    The venue itselft average, very exposed entry, no showers in rooms ect.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen Thai Apple? Angela tells me good things, and impossible to get a booking, so must be good!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    Has anyone seen Thai Apple? Angela tells me good things, and impossible to get a booking, so must be good!
    I am pretty sure Apple left a couple months ago, she was exceptional but always booked out. Is their a new Thai Apple at MAC now ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is a girl there now who has an uncanny resemblance to Apple 😉

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who? Who? Who?!?!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbenno View Post
    I’ve only been there once. Managed to book the beautiful Julia. I had a fantastic time. Julia is a goddess!!
    The venue itselft average, very exposed entry, no showers in rooms ect.
    ---
    there are few amazing girls there, definitely julia is not goddess and also because is pro her service is set.
    ... the ambient of the place is above average, the entrance is not exposed and the shop has shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Who? Who? Who?!?!
    Give Alice a go if you can get a booking. Thank me later 😃

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes, Angela has confirmed Apple = Alice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The exposed entrance makes me little hesitant. Are the showers in a common area?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftD View Post
    The exposed entrance makes me little hesitant. Are the showers in a common area?

Inside is basically four rooms off a single corridor, which throws a dog-leg around the fifth room (backup massage / laundry drying room) and continues back to a small shower at the very back of the shop.

You'll be walking to the shower past common areas, but just need to get the word from the girl that it's clear of other customers before you head down.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The shower is really sub-par. Needs a re-fit badly...

I always shower before I go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what is MAC in cbd? Is MAC short for a shop name?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast