Thread: Sana: Innocent Sensual GFE - but probably not for PSE Lovers

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sana: Innocent Sensual GFE - but probably not for PSE Lovers

I saw Sana a couple of weeks ago, soon after she first started (maybe 2nd day – can’t remember). On the way out Cutie-pie Jacinta and Lovely Mina cornered me in the office for feedback and asked if I can please write a review. I gave some feedback about my experience, which for me was ‘wonderful’ and like ‘an innocent girlfriend’ (which appeared on the No5 website very soon after), but I said I couldn’t write a full review as Sana had said she preferred me not to. This went back and forth a bit in a jovial way. With Mina standing in the office doorway and escape route to the hallway and front door and wanting to avoid a replay of the ‘Condo Scene’ in the ‘Pulp Fiction’ movie, I relented and here is my partial review (not all the details like I normally write, as I respect Sana’s request). I am pleased to be one of the first to see her and the first to post a review.

I read the description and was intrigued as it is not often these profiles mention ‘super skinny’, rather than just slim, slender, etc and sometimes, ‘skinny’. As I prefer small size, slender girls, Sana’s debut caught my interest.

After arriving to the room, Sana arrived within a few minutes wearing a light pink, slightly see-through negligee and looked hot! Very fuckable!. And yes, she is definitely very slim, and yes, ok, ……. she is skinny. I don’t particularly like using that word as in English it sounds a little derogatory, but is already included on Sana’s profile. Sana looked a little older than 20, when she first arrived, but when I saw her lying back on the bed 10 minutes later, with her lovely locks tussled around her head, she looked younger and definitely around 20yo.

We said ‘hi’, etc and I moved in for a kiss (which I find is a great way to start) and Sana responded without hesitation. LFK moved to DFK as my hands roamed around her lovely body. For such a slender girl, Sana has beautiful breasts, which are closer to B than A and they got lots of attention. My hand roamed to her back and I slid into her panties to caress her tiny arse and then made my way to the front of her panties and started caressing her lovely shaved little cunt. While some girls pull away at this point and insist on a shower first (I always have one before leaving home – and Sana had obviously showered after her last customer), Sana maintained the embrace and the kissing and touching. I placed her hand on my cock from the outside of my jeans, which was now super hard.
    Kissing and touching Sana was delightful and it had the feeling of a scenario like say, seducing a girl at work that you have had eyes on, or some other acquaintance where there was mutual attraction. Or maybe the first time you got your new sweet (seemingly) innocent gf home and seduced her for the first time. This definitely had the feeling of a seduction and not one of ‘yet another punter being serviced by a WL’.

I pulled Sana’s panties down halfway and opened the top of my pants, so things could go a little further and she responded squeezing and stroking my cock through my boxers. The kissing and touching continued to the bed plus progressive stages of undress. We both agreed to have a shower, which focused on the important bits plus DFK in the shower and then back to bed for the main event.

Here's where I need to respect Sana’s request and not provide all the details. While I had a wonderful sensual experience with her, Sana is not so experienced at this job (at that time). For me, that’s a turn-on, but I respect that other punters are looking for a more PSE event. No point in seeing her if your measure of satisfaction is how much saliva runs down our cock during her BBBJ as that is not her thing. But, if you are more inclined for a GFE than PSE, can be a little patient and don’t mind taking the lead, you are in for a treat. Clearly, in the last 2-3 weeks, she has had a lot more cock, so may be more used to this work now. But I loved the innocence of my first encounter with her on one of her first days in this job.

The rest of the hour went well and I was disappointed I hadn’t booked 1.5 hours. I could have stayed much longer.

Also, when I mentioned ‘innocent’, I can tell Sana is not new to sex, so she is relatively experienced sexually and most dishes are on the menu without hesitation, including CIM. It is more that she has less experience in this industry (err, ….. 2-3 weeks ago) and I needed to take the lead at that time. Personally, I like that, but I know it is not for everyone. However, everything I asked for, Sana was happy to oblige. And no, I didn’t ask for BBFS.

ALSO, the reference to the Pulp Fiction Condo scene above is purely for comedic value and not intended in any way to suggest I was coerced. I am sure punters at No5 will agree, the team there is fantastic right now and a pleasure to deal with (and, ah… also the girls are delicious).

Enjoy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is this the same Sana who has been here before with her friend Kanon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post
    Is this the same Sana who has been here before with her friend Kanon?
    I also recognised the name from another WL at No 5. No, it is not the same Sana. Very different - in fact quite unique as Big Dipper has also mentioned in his review, which is also quite accurate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I also recognised the name from another WL at No 5. No, it is not the same Sana. Very different - in fact quite unique as Big Dipper has also mentioned in his review, which is also quite accurate.
    Thanks mate. Just read your review. Sounds like I saw her more recently. But she is still very fresh and NTI. Lovely girl actually… very sweet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Thanks mate. Just read your review. Sounds like I saw her more recently. But she is still very fresh and NTI. Lovely girl actually… very sweet.
    Again, I agree. I found her delightful and will return to see her again, soon. Not for everyone, but that's ok. My tastes are sub 45kg and so I don't see anyone with C cups or over 50kg. But I know some punters like that and that's ok. Viva la difference!!

Sounds like you had a nice time and made me horny to see her again asap!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review, by the way!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I saw Sana a couple of weeks ago, soon after she first started (maybe 2nd day – can’t remember). On the way out Cutie-pie Jacinta and Lovely Mina cornered me in the office for feedback and asked if I can please write a review. I gave some feedback about my experience, which for me was ‘wonderful’ and like ‘an innocent girlfriend’ (which appeared on the No5 website very soon after), but I said I couldn’t write a full review as Sana had said she preferred me not to. This went back and forth a bit in a jovial way. With Mina standing in the office doorway and escape route to the hallway and front door and wanting to avoid a replay of the ‘Condo Scene’ in the ‘Pulp Fiction’ movie, I relented and here is my partial review (not all the details like I normally write, as I respect Sana’s request). I am pleased to be one of the first to see her and the first to post a review.

I read the description and was intrigued as it is not often these profiles mention ‘super skinny’, rather than just slim, slender, etc and sometimes, ‘skinny’. As I prefer small size, slender girls, Sana’s debut caught my interest.

After arriving to the room, Sana arrived within a few minutes wearing a light pink, slightly see-through negligee and looked hot! Very fuckable!. And yes, she is definitely very slim, and yes, ok, ……. she is skinny. I don’t particularly like using that word as in English it sounds a little derogatory, but is already included on Sana’s profile. Sana looked a little older than 20, when she first arrived, but when I saw her lying back on the bed 10 minutes later, with her lovely locks tussled around her head, she looked younger and definitely around 20yo.
    Enjoy!
    Do you mean skinny like this: https://xhamster.com/videos/skinny-9380366

Or more skinny??

AA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

Or more skinny??

AA
    That’s pretty close. Though the chick in the video seems to pull it off well. I have an apt description in my AR: http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ANA-Too-Skinny

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post

Or more skinny??

AA
    Hi AA,

Yes, that girl is very close to Sana's 'very slender' body. Nice video!

BD's AR is also very accurate and more detailed than mine for the reasons I mentioned. But visually, the girl in the video is a very close match, although Sana does not have such large pouting pussy lips.

WM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That is very skinny! Too skinny for me and I love me some slender girls

Sana is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com