Thread: Best Edging with magical vagina muscle! Handsdown Summer @ Hornsby 187 is the Edging Queen of Sydney

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Best Edging with magical vagina muscle! Handsdown Summer @ Hornsby 187 is the Edging Queen of Sydney

I was attracted to this place because someone mentioned this place is priced closest to pre pandemic with not too much compromise on girls quality. Yes I am cheap and I don’t know why we have to pay more for worse quality girls. Let get that out of the way!!

Problem is Hornsby is too far for me and gone are the days I travel an hour for a punt. Was at Chatswood last week, had no luck in Artarmon and Roseville so decided to make the trip….

Some familiar faces upon entering, good to do some reconnection. I was hopping to see Sakura but she only works Sunday and Monday. Ask Mia to recommend between Amanda and Summer and she recommended Summer. I wasn’t sure as she look cold and stuck up during but I trust Mia’s recommendation.

Summer is quite a look, long hair in a sexy black dress and short heels, very elegant. I couldn’t help myself to feel her all over on that sexy dress and surprisingly she return with some nice body touch and light kissing… good start and not so stuck up after all.

Summer spent the next 20-30 mins giving me a really good massage, during which we chat a lot and discover we know so many people in common and share many gossips. This is nice as it break down more barriers. She then progress to part two and she was under the impression that I was a fan of B2B, I said no Mia must be talk about someone else (I am looking at you ALG). I said just do you thing. She start with some good body licking follow by a very good BBBJ with a lot of teasing and sexy eye contact.

I then flip her over for some DATY. Got her a bit wet and I was very excited. I was sliding my cock outside her little sister. At this point she roll me over, got on top of me and said “so this is what you like, but you are doing it wrong!” She then put lub on my cock and start the best edging I had. Great hand and pussy coordination. Her secret is her muscle control, it is also how she is so confident that I won’t get in raw. It feels like kiss on your cock except she is doing it with her pussy. She mix this great edging with her excellent BBBJ and almost got me to blow a few time. She is so proud of her muscle control she got me to feel how it open and close, and added "if I don't let you in, you won't get in!"

With 15 mins to go, she dom me up and we fuck in various position. She is very seductive and responsive. Eventually we finish with her on top milking every drip out of me with that magical muscle of hers. If she can coordinate that muscle with her heap movement, she will be even more deadly.

By the time we both shower and cleaned up we had over run already. Summer gave me a good kiss and I say by to Mia. This is a really surprise experience, and I was surprise I am so satisfy with no so must extra. Summer is a special girl and you have to try and experience. At $180 it’s well worth it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So edging is basically refering to pussy slide right? I had one such experience in Artamon, not as erotic as yours but it end up with me inside her. I know it is dangerous but it was those punting moments that you just forget everything and go with it. May be that girl was not as experience as Summer.

It is very interesting technique in your report. I need to find time to give her a go. Thanks for your report.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DudPuntTerminator View Post
    So edging is basically refering to pussy slide right? I had one such experience in Artamon, not as erotic as yours but it end up with me inside her. I know it is dangerous but it was those punting moments that you just forget everything and go with it. May be that girl was not as experience as Summer.

It is very interesting technique in your report. I need to find time to give her a go. Thanks for your report.
    Haha I had such a similar experience too in Marrickville, I had the wrong impression, I had the girl wanted me inside her raw which I did....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pussy slide sounds risky. Too easy to contact an std

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by River View Post
    Pussy slide sounds risky. Too easy to contact an std
    You can always wear a condom when the girl is doing it. In fact I think many ML prefer that way so customer can't accidently fuck them raw.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Double endorsed girl now by Lonely Heart and Fred69

I am calling Mia now to book my breakfast tomorrow.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I was attracted to this place because someone mentioned this place is priced closest to pre pandemic with not too much compromise on girls quality. Yes I am cheap and I don’t know why we have to pay more for worse quality girls. Let get that out of the way!!

Problem is Hornsby is too far for me and gone are the days I travel an hour for a punt. Was at Chatswood last week, had no luck in Artarmon and Roseville so decided to make the trip….

Some familiar faces upon entering, good to do some reconnection. I was hopping to see Sakura but she only works Sunday and Monday. Ask Mia to recommend between Amanda and Summer and she recommended Summer. I wasn’t sure as she look cold and stuck up during but I trust Mia’s recommendation.

Summer is quite a look, long hair in a sexy black dress and short heels, very elegant. I couldn’t help myself to feel her all over on that sexy dress and surprisingly she return with some nice body touch and light kissing… good start and not so stuck up after all.

Summer spent the next 20-30 mins giving me a really good massage, during which we chat a lot and discover we know so many people in common and share many gossips. This is nice as it break down more barriers. She then progress to part two and she was under the impression that I was a fan of B2B, I said no Mia must be talk about someone else (I am looking at you ALG). I said just do you thing. She start with some good body licking follow by a very good BBBJ with a lot of teasing and sexy eye contact.

I then flip her over for some DATY. Got her a bit wet and I was very excited. I was sliding my cock outside her little sister. At this point she roll me over, got on top of me and said “so this is what you like, but you are doing it wrong!” She then put lub on my cock and start the best edging I had. Great hand and pussy coordination. Her secret is her muscle control, it is also how she is so confident that I won’t get in raw. It feels like kiss on your cock except she is doing it with her pussy. She mix this great edging with her excellent BBBJ and almost got me to blow a few time. She is so proud of her muscle control she got me to feel how it open and close, and added "if I don't let you in, you won't get in!"

With 15 mins to go, she dom me up and we fuck in various position. She is very seductive and responsive. Eventually we finish with her on top milking every drip out of me with that magical muscle of hers. If she can coordinate that muscle with her heap movement, she will be even more deadly.

By the time we both shower and cleaned up we had over run already. Summer gave me a good kiss and I say by to Mia. This is a really surprise experience, and I was surprise I am so satisfy with no so must extra. Summer is a special girl and you have to try and experience. At $180 it’s well worth it.
    Nice AR. Keep them coming

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Pussy slide is not edging. Edging is where the girl will bring you close to blowing but stopping just before you blow over and over again until finally she lets you blow a massive load!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ok I mixed up the two but Summer is sure skilful on both, just not sure about the over a d over part as she lacks the patients for that.

Shop Owner
    Sexy and cheeky Summer here ready to pamper you all, make a booking today and experience her unique technique.

187 Hornsby

Shop Owner
    187 Hornsby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some great girls in this shop but would not recommend Summer.
    She just wasn't into it and did apologise to me for poor service.
    Probably go back but not in a hurry after Summers service.