Thread: Mascot Massage anyone tried it recently

Senior Member(無間使者)

Mascot Massage anyone tried it recently

Has anyone tried it recently if anyone has tried aki or Coco?

Lack of photos are hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah, lack of pics aren’t helping. It’s kinda local to me and I’ve been thinking about pulling the trigger but haven’t.

So basically, I’m not help but interested in any feedback there might be.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm interested also, I've been eyeing off this place for a couple of years due to location but lack of pics just makes ir hard to commit when shops up the road can display actual girls pics with accurate description of services.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookytim View Post
    I'm interested also, I've been eyeing off this place for a couple of years due to location but lack of pics just makes ir hard to commit when shops up the road can display actual girls pics with accurate description of services.
    Interested in your 'shop up the road' - is it in Wechat ? Pls - thx

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No I never tried mascot massage. But mascot massage is a massage therapy business based in Australia, and they offer a range of massage services including Swedish, deep tissue, and sports massage. I really like it so i want to try once in my life.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I want to try Mascot massage once in my life.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry_12 View Post
    I want to try Mascot massage once in my life.
    Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ?
    Is it a baby ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sher1888 View Post
    Has anyone tried it recently if anyone has tried aki or Coco?

Lack of photos are hard
    Only tried Yuki in this place , the gravity bound tits didn’t do much for me .

Any other recommendations would be good though ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Interested in your 'shop up the road' - is it in Wechat ? Pls - thx
    Shop's up the road.... well, I live and do drive 1 1/2 hrs away to come to sydney for a punt, so a suburb or 3 away is basically up the road for me, sorry for the confusion and yep heaps of shops on we chat do it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive been here a few times. Hit and miss. There is no reliable roster so yep it's pretty much you get whose on. Generally they roster women with reasonable massage skills which is probably a good reason to go in itself.

About a year ago I had the punt of my life there with this short Chinese MILF called Lisa with small tits and huge and responsive nipples. It was what fantasies are made of. I just do NHJs on occasion when want a lift. During the session Lisa took FIV and was unbelievably wet and responsive like no woman I've had before. I felt her vagina strongly convulsing repeatedly around my fingers and then she dropped a huge load of fluid on the floor. My first squirt experience and it felt like it was for her too as she seemed embarrassed about it. She only worked one day a week. Of course I tried to see her again but she dropped of the roster and I never got to see her again. They said she was on "holiday". Either she got whisked away by some lucky punter or went back to China.

It was an experience worth sharing on this forum at the time which I did but on the wrong thread. You know, you want to keep these experiences to yourself. But no doubt a line up of men have had similar experiences with her so maybe doesn't really matter and maybe it could have helped me find her whereabouts.

I always wondered what happened to her. The trouble with these experiences is that they make any further experiences disappointments in comparison. It actually curtailed my desire for NHJs which was probably a good thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is this Mascot Massage on the corner of King St and Botany road upstairs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The owners of this place don’t seem to put in much of an effort to entice me to try it. They post on WeChat daily with the message we are open but no photos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve88 View Post
    The owners of this place don’t seem to put in much of an effort to entice me to try it. They post on WeChat daily with the message we are open but no photos.
    Yep so there's Mascot Japanese Massage on Botany Road, Mascot Massage upstairs on King plus a few others that don't use Mascot in the name. I was referring to the one upstairs on King which is more Chinese and has no published roster or WeChat which is typical of many suburban establishments. I guess you have to blow some money at these places before finding a good one. It has a randomness to it which can be exciting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mascot Japanese Massage on Botany Road, used to be a very good shop [ before 2020 ]. They had also shop at crows nest [ I think still is there ] and Parramatta road.
    Maybe one day again will rise again, right now is below average.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any intel on todays lineup ?
    Nearby so might take a punt if no recommendations..

Saw Yuki before so keen on the rest 3
    Aki / coco / Cindy

Appreciate the infos