Thread: Using spit for massage lube

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Using spit for massage lube

Hey, several times during Pt 1 I’ve suspected she is using spit as a lube on my back. Today, TaTa Massage in Canberra the Chinese chick was definitely doing it. One hand leaves the body, slight hawking, then the wet thumb onto the back. Only ever Chinese chicks, big fucking turnoff. Anybody else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw an Indian ML at Five Dock over Easter- never been to that shop before. She spat onto my dick during HJ. Pretty disgusting but I had already decided it was a dud punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fucking weird af, I understand if they use saliva for HJ, but for massage is just freaking yuck.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ye maybe for the HJ, just. We have been using it for lube pre sex for ages, so maybe I’m being a hypocrite… I complained once about 6 years ago (Main St Blacktown) and walked out, but didn’t say anything today, needed Pt2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe they've been watching Beef...but yeah totally gross unless you ask for it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WTF, spitting on back? That's disgusting, why the fuk would they do that? What they trying to do? save oil money? I haven't come across of it yet but if it did I would be really pissed, spit during HJ is ok, but not on my back, plus I imagine it would dry up really fast...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by syxxx View Post
    Maybe they've been watching Beef...but yeah totally gross unless you ask for it
    I get that reference. Unrelated, but an ml used spit for HJ in onof my bookings. Little did I know, she had just used mouthwash before the session. It felt like fire was gnawing on my member.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massagecreep View Post
    Saw an Indian ML at Five Dock over Easter- never been to that shop before. She spat onto my dick during HJ. Pretty disgusting but I had already decided it was a dud punt
    FMD! During the height of Covid she'd be fined $5k.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    This seems wierd .......
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cunninglust View Post
    Hey, several times during Pt 1 I’ve suspected she is using spit as a lube on my back. Today, TaTa Massage in Canberra the Chinese chick was definitely doing it. One hand leaves the body, slight hawking, then the wet thumb onto the back. Only ever Chinese chicks, big fucking turnoff. Anybody else?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2long4yourowngood View Post
    No experience here with massage shops but now I feel like it’ll be a while before I even think of visiting one.

Btw did you ask her if she was using spit? Or complained?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    That's fucking weird af, I understand if they use saliva for HJ, but for massage is just freaking yuck.
    Haha... funny as fuck post/topic...
    Everyone is super keen to swap spit in DFK but if it touches the outside of the body... outrage ensures!!!
    1. Hilarious post
    2. She hates your guts and pissy attitude and has some fun
    3. You're actually taking the piss with this topic
    4. Your oversensitivity is leaking through and instead of allowing the session turn into something completely outrageous and fun (ie..say "hey, instead of back spit, how about using it to lube up my cock and see what happens??) , the dick shrivel ensures that you will never know now...

Mate, take my post with a tiny grain of salt as I have done too... lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All good Fugly. Always good to get a laugh out of any of life's little hiccups.

2, no i've always got very good attitude.
    3. no
    4. I can afford to be fussy, its not the good looking ones that do it, and once you realise whats happening ya just want to get it over and done with (or not) and run.

Chur

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps she was just reaching for the oil bottle? Can't imagine saliva being any good for massage/gliding.
    Either way, you've evoked terrible past memories of dud chinese punts. You can't even forget the smell, because they all smell the same.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Super weird, but as Apha mentioned, I can’t imagine saliva is any good in terms of using as a massage oil replacement

Banned
    I love WL’s that spit and lube up their pussy with it, it’s so nasty.

Banned
    Recently found a collagen based lube from Japan. They're similar to Nuru gels which is kelp based but in my opinion the collagen ones sort of feels like using spit as lube minus the bad breath odor.

Heard they're good for your skin, those collagen ones.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol but when receiving a BBBJ, don't all our schlongs get covered in saliva ?

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Using No, I would never recommend using spit as a massage lube. Not only is it unhygienic, but saliva can also break down latex condoms and other barrier methods used to protect against STIs. It's better to use an actual lubricant that is specifically designed for sexual activity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Using spit for lube is pretty disgustingly wasteful man. All that saliva, could’ve been used between tongue to tongue wrestling match you could’ve been engaging in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My only problem is there is better lube to use for a massage, unless she is massaging your cock with her mouth and throat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    My only problem is there is better lube to use for a massage, unless she is massaging your cock with her mouth and throat
    No better lube than that when my cock is down their throat...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk