Thread: VIP Magic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

VIP Magic

So, I was trolling locanto and I thought I'd give this place a try. I have been long keen for a prostate massage and this place advertised it so i thought I'd give it a go.

First up, obviously hilariously fake pics on the ad. You know the standard stock photo type. High chance of boiler but didnt really care. So long as massage was decent. They also advertise on locanto the buisness name, pics of the front, and that they do lingam, prostate massage and rates which its pretty illegal so i wonder how long that'll stay up.

Called, got told to come in no problem. Plenty of parks at the end of the backstreet that its on. When you walk in, they advertise they also do haircuts and its a bit of a weird setup. Theres a chair and sink setup for foot massage, barber chair in corner. Just a do everything place. Two massage rooms off to the right with sliding door. Greated by friendley boiler, wasnt at all suprised. Defs not very attractive. And shown to my room. Its tiny and cramped but airconned, nice and cool, dark with mood lighting. I layed down while she apologetically finished her breakfast (I got there at 10:00).

Got into the massage. She jumped up on the bed alot. And it was a really nice massage. I enioyed it alot. Little bit of TT, also was nice to when i got there mention i wanted lingam and pay 150 upfront for the hour so everything just progressed no stop to pay. Massaged back, legs all that with coconut oil which i much preffer to baby oil. Cleaned off with towel, basin in the room so thats good. Got me to flip, teased a bit and did top of my legs and stuff. Started giving me HJ, offered to take clothes off for another 50 and even full service for the same. I said no thanks. She teased for a bit more then gloved up and did prostate and hj at same time until i finished. Cleaned up and finished off with a head and shoulder rub until over.

The bad - someone come in once and with the shop being so small you hear everything and its a real buzzkil. Shes the only one on so she went out to say come back later to other punter. Then towards the end of mine. Another guy come in and she directed him to the room next to mine and the wall doesnt go to the ceiling. You know whats not relaxing? Trying to get a massage while hearing another guy grunt and take off his belt/get undressed. But it was only for the last 5 minutes until i got dressed and split.

Would I recommend? Not really. Massage was good but Ive had as good from others who were hot at the popular shops around here. Prostate massage wasnt great either she didnt really know what she was doing there. Shop was clean, but yeah still that odd setup and not much privacy coming and going. Anyone esle coming in or if there was a time with 2 girls on. Its a real mood killer and not worth it.

Take it easy all

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for the review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really good review ,gracias amigo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for that. This wasn't the place near where bad guys stay for several years was it?