Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ML Descriptions

Junior Member(有D料到)

ML Descriptions

Hi all, with ML descriptions is there any hidden clues in regards to services offered,is there a difference between no.1 service and open minded? E.g Esther at 227 is described as open minded and offers a sensational service/extras I understand it's Ymmv but was trying to sort the the wheat from the chaff.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Open minded usually means they can do cfs.

Body, age and even where theyre from are less likely to be on point.
    Even pictures can be super old.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If it's 227 broadway you're talking about, I think you'll find the girls with descriptions that says open minded will do cbj

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Open minded means different things at different shops, it generally means bj is on offer (covered or not, depending on shop and girl), and in some cases may mean more than that is on offer, but yes YMM definitely V.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy75 View Post
    Hi all, with ML descriptions is there any hidden clues in regards to services offered,is there a difference between no.1 service and open minded? E.g Esther at 227 is described as open minded and offers a sensational service/extras I understand it's Ymmv but was trying to sort the the wheat from the chaff.
    Every ML is YMMV. Open-mindedness depends on how much you want to open your wallet.

I saw Esther 3 times in Summerville. A great conversationist. On second visit visit I told her she had a beautiful kissable mouth which I loved to kiss. We began kissing. Third visit she was on wrong time of the month. Whatever service you'll get from her depends on how she likes you and how cute you are.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Open mind- these days the girl will do fs . Every girl i see listed as open mind i got fs( first visit when i ask .) nd more .

As for cbj every girls offer it....is there main source of income without giving too much extras.

Banned
    YMMV will probably depend on nationality. Chinese and Thai are likely to provide CFS to every customer, Japanese likely to do Asian-only and sometimes include certain white people with specific sizes or demeanor.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    open minded = FS (95% of the time), if the description says someone is very open minded, then that's basically guaranteed FS, in my experience...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Every ML is YMMV. Open-mindedness depends on how much you want to open your wallet.

I saw Esther 3 times in Summerville. A great conversationist. On second visit visit I told her she had a beautiful kissable mouth which I loved to kiss. We began kissing. Third visit she was on wrong time of the month. Whatever service you'll get from her depends on how she likes you and how cute you are.
    3 visits with Esther/Pen and that's the best you can do, you must have really creeped her out like the rest of the girls you allegedly visit...Dope, it's spelt "conversationalist"

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Dunno what you guys have been doing but for me, open-minded means FS is available 100% of the time.

I thought that was the accepted lingo in the industry. The girl might have some level of control over who gets what, but once she’s been advertised as open-minded, she would expect that people would ask her for FS.

If you got turned down or didn’t get offered FS by an ML being advertised as open-minded, you’re either awkwardly making mistakes that messed up the communications during the season, or she really didn’t like the vibes she got from you. Most likely the earlier.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Dunno what you guys have been doing but for me, open-minded means FS is available 100% of the time.

I thought that was the accepted lingo in the industry. The girl might have some level of control over who gets what, but once she’s been advertised as open-minded, she would expect that people would ask her for FS.

If you got turned down or didn’t get offered FS by an ML being advertised as open-minded, you’re either awkwardly making mistakes that messed up the communications during the season, or she really didn’t like the vibes she got from you. Most likely the earlier.
    Are you sure its not because you lure them with gold fish

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    227 Broadway and Saigon Princess No FS, house rules, but 227 were the first place I ever saw where open minded was advertised.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    open minded = FS (95% of the time), if the description says someone is very open minded, then that's basically guaranteed FS, in my experience...
    A male receptionist in a parlour told me if a customer asked him whether a girl is "Open-minded" or not. He would not answer him as once he knew a ML generally offered it but didn't want to do it with a certain customer. The customer turned ugly on him telling him he was a liar and a cheat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've found that open minded depends on the place AND the girl. I've had times where FS has been available for a certain girl and no-one has ever been offered it and had the reverse (said no to FS even thought there were reviews, might be because I'm white).

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    227 Broadway and Saigon Princess No FS, house rules, but 227 were the first place I ever saw where open minded was advertised.
    Oh yeah you’re right. Geez I totally forgot about them. Yes, 227 Broadway is the exception. You can practically ignore the open minded description there because of the over arching no FS rule. But never let this anomaly of a shop set the standard for you. That term means a whole lot more elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Are you sure its not because you lure them with gold fish
    Haha, no mate, I’ve been reminded by Asiafever. It is because I no longer go to 227 Broadway. I don’t have to deal with vague expectations. Open minded means only one thing in all other shops bro.

Banned
    At the beginning I thought "Open mindness" meants a ML was well educated, well read and well travelled.

They are intellectually challenging and could have interesting conversations with you.

You won't draw a blank when you talk about the beauty of Kinkakuji, how relaxing is Shodo, George Orwell and DH Lawrence's great works, the simplicity and pureness of Bauhause art etc. etc.

The problem is that they don't speak English and are only interested in LV, Gucci, Hermes, Fendi etc. which are not great poets, impressive artists, talented writers and musicians that we love.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    At the beginning I thought "Open mindness" meants a ML was well educated, well read and well travelled.

They are intellectually challenging and could have interesting conversations with you.

You won't draw a blank when you talk about the beauty of Kinkakuji, how relaxing is Shodo, George Orwell and DH Lawrence's great works, the simplicity and pureness of Bauhause art etc. etc.

The problem is that they don't speak English and are only interested in LV, Gucci, Hermes, Fendi etc. which are not great poets, impressive artists, talented writers and musicians that we love.
    Might be best to lay off the shrooms champ!🤣

Banned
    Might be best to lay off the shrooms champ!��
    Yep, in Sibon's own words "I enjoy writing craps" from a recent post,he's a middle aged man whose mind is in a sexual creepy fantasy world, but as Rooter wisely told me you can't beat him, maybe so, but it's fun trying.............

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Yep, in Sibon's own words "I enjoy writing craps" from a recent post,he's a middle aged man whose mind is in a sexual creepy fantasy world, but as Rooter wisely told me you can't beat him, maybe so, but it's fun trying.............
    I notice he goes a bit more off his tether than usual when he writes after midnight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast