Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Strip Clubs - looking for ideas

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There is a new club called Bon Bon at 6 Bridge St

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ahhhhhhh so many memories (some quite hazy) from PPs

The weekends were hectic party nights however skool nights was more chill, you had girls who were new to the game, gangsters doing business and business men having 'meetings'.

yeah PP was good, I liked the two stage format, you can change according to the hotness of the girls. had many good nights there, was upset when they knocked that building down.

Strip club scene is shit in Sydney.

If anyone is interested in Kittens in Melbourne, Friday nights are the best nights, all the other nights is like a standard strip club.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    off topic but has anyone been to strip clubs in Vegas? There was one i went to a few years ago behind Circus Circus and it was the size of a large warehouse, 100's of girls ... had whiplash because I didn't know where to look !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there still any joints In Sydney cbd during business hours weekdays? Pure platinum used to be the best back in the day

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kittens is Roman-esque in its levels of debauchery, love that place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What are the prices at Kittens? Steep entry fee? Am heading there in a couple of weeks and wouldn’t mind checking out the strip clubs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I wish there was more in Sydney. Seftons is so so. And in the city it's ok but way overpriced. Maybe more pubs should bring back topless / lingerie / nude waitress instead of more pokies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the recommended day to chill out at petersham Inn ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    What’s the recommended day to chill out at petersham Inn ?
    Strip club times are from 7:30pm Thursday and Saturday. 12pm on Friday. So maybe 12 noon on Friday if you are available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Petersham Inn is great. More like a sports bar, music isn’t over the top and you can relax. Great staff too. No BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Putter View Post
    What are the prices at Kittens? Steep entry fee? Am heading there in a couple of weeks and wouldn’t mind checking out the strip clubs.

its $20 for entry and $50 for a 10 mins dance, damn they have some hot girls there. I was there on a friday night and hooked up with this tight asian girl, blew $300 on her and went home with blue balls though... haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Whatre the proces for petersham inn?
    A female friend wants to try it.

Kinda worried that shed be out of place cause petersham inn is a combo of a pub and strip club?

Also how does getting a lap dance work?
    If theres two customers that are friends in the lap dance area, do you pay double?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Whatre the proces for petersham inn?
    A female friend wants to try it.

Kinda worried that shed be out of place cause petersham inn is a combo of a pub and strip club?

Also how does getting a lap dance work?
    If theres two customers that are friends in the lap dance area, do you pay double?

Did you mean she wants to visit the place or work there? Visiting is no problem. There are two sections. First area is pub and gaming section on right. To go to the strip club, you have to walk through the main pub area.

There are guys who bring their female friends or girlfriends both Asian and non Asian.

If you want a lap dance then there's a private area at the back of the strip club. It's $100 for 10 minutes. One large area and separate cubicles for longer lap dance sessions. If two guys wanting to see one girl then you may need to pay twice depending on the girl. Best to get two girls who won't mind rotating so you and your friend can enjoy both girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

If you want a lap dance then there's a private area at the back of the strip club. It's $100 for 10 minutes. One large area and separate cubicles for longer lap dance sessions. If two guys wanting to see one girl then you may need to pay twice depending on the girl. Best to get two girls who won't mind rotating so you and your friend can enjoy both girls.
    When i asked for a private i was taken behind the curtain and she only sat on my lap in the big common area. I didnt realise there was a cubicle and she didn't mention it. Wasn't worth it in the common area as there are others getting so called private lap dances. I honestly saw more outside on stage vs this poorly lit area.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    When i asked for a private i was taken behind the curtain and she only sat on my lap in the big common area. I didnt realise there was a cubicle and she didn't mention it. Wasn't worth it in the common area as there are others getting so called private lap dances. I honestly saw more outside on stage vs this poorly lit area.
    Definitely agree here. No point of a private dance. Much better performance on stage and you tip way less.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Did you mean she wants to visit the place or work there? Visiting is no problem. There are two sections. First area is pub and gaming section on right. To go to the strip club, you have to walk through the main pub area.

There are guys who bring their female friends or girlfriends both Asian and non Asian.

Thanks for the info.

Is 100 for 10 mins typical price for lap dances in sydney?

Hows the girls? 20-early 30s?

Ill probably just be watching my girl friend getting a lapdance.
    Just wondering if watching would cost more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    Definitely agree here. No point of a private dance. Much better performance on stage and you tip way less.
    Whats the rules or normal behaviour on sitting in the front of the stage?
    No touching? Tip how much every how much?

Only been to a place near wynyard that you bought these "tickets" or something, which you gave to the girls as tips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Variety is good in a club but Ive had alot of fun with a stripper/lap dance who come to your apartment/airbnb for bachelor parties. Full hands on touching and she definitely walked away with a stack of cash.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    No touching at all. If you are sitting at the front you can tip $2 to $10 per song which the girl will rotate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast