Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strip Clubs - looking for ideas

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Strip Clubs - looking for ideas

Does anyone have any tips or intel on strip club scene in Sydney at present? Looking for somewhere to go with group of 5 for a 40th. Not looking to spend whole night there but rather arrive about 10pm after a few beers elsewhere. Near CBD preferred. Thanks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginggang View Post
    Does anyone have any tips or intel on strip club scene in Sydney at present? Looking for somewhere to go with group of 5 for a 40th. Not looking to spend whole night there but rather arrive about 10pm after a few beers elsewhere. Near CBD preferred. Thanks
    Look up the gentlemen's club online as there will be some reviewed. I used to go to the one in Five dock as it was closer to me and convenient. But after covid I think they have not reopened.
    Few years ago staying int he city for exhibition I walked to Velvet Underground had few beers and walked to Minx Gentlemen's club as they are walking distance. I was by myself so did not enjoy much. Butif you go Thursday or Firday both may be busy.

Velvet is a bit trashy these days, Minx is good, way better than MG. Nothing in Sydney is up to the standards of Melb and Bris. for example, Kittens in Melb is on another level...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only been to one near wynyard station.
    Can anyone enlighten me on why a lot of people want to go these clubs?
    For the price of a lapdance, you could get more in terms of touching and less clothes on other establishments, brothel, massage shops, etc

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Had some fun times at Twin Peaks around Potts Point.

https://twinpeeks.com.au/

Just say it's your birthday for special treatment.

The girls are gorgeous.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My fav place is petersham inn. Quality of girls is probably the best in all strip clubs I have seen and they are consistent. Been going there for last 3-4 years and never disappointed. It’s a little hidden gem.
    And plenty of girls always working there.
    They do great bucks party or if you have a group ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Petersham Inn is the shizzle.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What happened to all the clubs in KX of my youth?

Banned
    Mgs has relocated to Oxford Street from Pitt Street. They charge $300 for a 45 minute show. One girl asked $200 just to touch her body above the waist. Believe it or not!

Minx on Pitt Street tries to appeal to guys in suits or guys with loads of cash as a classy place.

Velvet is located near Wynyard Station but is a very small club. The girls at this place were always pushing for tips to touch but above only. A new club has opened on Bridge Street which appears to have some connection to Velvet. Maybe the same owner? Sounds like it wants the wealthy to attend.

Sefton Playhouse has a variety of good looking girls but don't expect much nudity. It's the same for all these clubs.

The only club that really allows full nudity on the podium is Petersham Inn on Parramatta Road which is more a tradies venue. The venue operates as a pub and strip club. Shows are $100 for 10 minutes.

There is Dancers Cabaret at Tempe. Not much happening there.

There are a few clubs in the Cross but attendance by patrons is low.

At the end of the day, if you want to spend lots of money and get little in return then visit the strip clubs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Velvet is a bit trashy these days, Minx is good, way better than MG. Nothing in Sydney is up to the standards of Melb and Bris. for example, Kittens in Melb is on another level...
    Kittens is the one i was going to bring up. I went in Feb for a work conference and met a couple of mates on Thursday evening. One friend suggested kittens as he was a regular there pre-covid and hadnt visited since a long time. We ended up spending the whole night there - went out for dinner around 11 but came back in an hour to spend another 2 hours there. It was better than any strip club I have seen. 50 dollars for 10 mins dance, great selection of girls (incl cauc, asian, white, indian, black and one with huge fake titties), touching allowed on top but not bottom, one girl was ok with lfk through the entire 10 mins and abother gave a proper dfk for a minute. Towards the end there were private dances happening everywhere (even outside the private area) and the giels in private area got so wild that i was getting a dance while i saw 10 other girls showing off their dancing skills to the entire room while giving lapdances to other punters around. It was voyeurism at its best. I got three dances of $50 each and another $150 on drinks for myself (no lady drinks and bullshit). For $300 i think its the best value i have ever got at a strip club.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You might run into a certain Senator in one of those joints, lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    strip clubs are shit in sydney because MLs and WLs are tolerated if not fully legal.

it's much more fun, better value and discreet to go to an ML. punting is great in sydney but strip clubs are perhaps not as good as elsewhere.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ginggang View Post

Subject to budget, logistics, and tastes Bombshell might fit the bill. They do pubs all around Sydney, private shows, bucks parties etc
    https://bombshells.com.au/weekly-pubs/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for advice lads. I'm heading out tonight so I'll let you know how I go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hit a pub in Surry Hill's then all blokes roll up at Ginza for a fuck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Hit a pub in Surry Hill's then all blokes roll up at Ginza for a fuck
    Would that be a good idea with a few guys? Most times you need a booking for the hot looking girls at Ginza.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pure Platinum was the goods many years ago. Bring it back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Best night I've had was been there for a bucks and bumping into a mutual friend whos mate was having a bucks as well that managed a very popular Aussie band. The DJ knew who it was, gossiped and one of the girls thought I knew the band directly. Played it up ended up with a one night stand that turned into a month long affair, getting free drinks and hanging with the girls. Quality place but some bad coke influx there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I second that. Before I turned to ML and WLs, I was a Pure Platinum and Men's Gallery regular. Great places to just chill out innocently for a couple of hours.
    I haven't had the chance to check out the new Oxford St location yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah that was an awesome place.

Had two runway podiums.

Girls used to show everything on the podiums.

You could not touch but they could touch you.

Had my head between tits and thighs on many occasions during the non private shows.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast