Thread: 2 Weeks in Manila - what to do, where to stay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

2 Weeks in Manila - what to do, where to stay.

Hey, i was meant to be going to Philippines this past month, but i had to postpone, and possibly going in mid june till end of July.

Spending 1 week in Manila at the start, and 1 week at the end, traveling to other places in between, where i will be looking around at each location to meet up with a mature age woman (35 to 50) to be my companion while in each location.

Seems to be the most reliable way to meet someone, because the women from dating sites seem to be interested in serious relationship with foreigners, and i am far too old for that stuff now, after being married to a Filipina for 30 years.

Ok, so even though i am a 35 year veteran of traveling to the Philippines, most of the trips have been with my Ex, and i was not really interested in visiting the adult nightlife regions in and around Manila, but things have changed, and i promised myself that before i depart this planet, i will go to Manila and do the nightlife and bar scene stuff, just to experience it, and just to get it out of my system.

The one thing that i am not too keen about is paying good money to hook up with those very young bar girls and taking them to my hotel, it just doesn't interest me that much at my age, but i am keen to visit the girlie bars to drink, and also hit some of the massage joints too, just to see what they are all about, however, i am not that keen to have sex with them, but anything else would be ok with me.

My preference would be to meet some more mature age women, say between 35 and 50, and not necessarily those who work in the adult sex industry, but who are willing to be my companion for dates and other stuff on a very casual basis.

The problem is, how do i go about meeting women like this each day, do i just walk the streets and approach random women if i happen to like them, or do i wait for them to show interest in me, and take it from there.

Also, i want to find a nice comfortable aircon budget hotel to stay at, somewhere close to these locations, so can someone recommend a few places for me to look at.

Also, what are the pro's and cons of being around the adult nightlife and bar regions of Manila, things to look out for, and to be careful of while walking the streets and going to the bars and massage joints, especially at night.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bridgyguy View Post
    Hey, i was meant to be going to Philippines this past month, but i had to postpone, and possibly going in mid june till end of July.

Spending 1 week in Manila at the start, and 1 week at the end, traveling to other places in between, where i will be looking around at each location to meet up with a mature age woman (35 to 50) to be my companion while in each location.

Seems to be the most reliable way to meet someone, because the women from dating sites seem to be interested in serious relationship with foreigners, and i am far too old for that stuff now, after being married to a Filipina for 30 years.

Ok, so even though i am a 35 year veteran of traveling to the Philippines, most of the trips have been with my Ex, and i was not really interested in visiting the adult nightlife regions in and around Manila, but things have changed, and i promised myself that before i depart this planet, i will go to Manila and do the nightlife and bar scene stuff, just to experience it, and just to get it out of my system.

The one thing that i am not too keen about is paying good money to hook up with those very young bar girls and taking them to my hotel, it just doesn't interest me that much at my age, but i am keen to visit the girlie bars to drink, and also hit some of the massage joints too, just to see what they are all about, however, i am not that keen to have sex with them, but anything else would be ok with me.

My preference would be to meet some more mature age women, say between 35 and 50, and not necessarily those who work in the adult sex industry, but who are willing to be my companion for dates and other stuff on a very casual basis.

The problem is, how do i go about meeting women like this each day, do i just walk the streets and approach random women if i happen to like them, or do i wait for them to show interest in me, and take it from there.

Also, i want to find a nice comfortable aircon budget hotel to stay at, somewhere close to these locations, so can someone recommend a few places for me to look at.

Also, what are the pro's and cons of being around the adult nightlife and bar regions of Manila, things to look out for, and to be careful of while walking the streets and going to the bars and massage joints, especially at night.

Cheers.
    With respect you don't want much ...to be brief

how do i go about meeting women like this each day - I'd line up some on Pinalove - but only start looking 2 wks or less before you go, and don't worry about them wanting a serious relationship - from what I know about Filipinas the lure of $$ and sex will soon dispel that notion, I'b be staying near GreenBelt Mall - sit in coffee shop everyday and just smile.
    Or stay at Burgos and do same or hunt the girls. Manilla could argueably be the easiest city, besdies Pattaya, to pick up women so enough said.
    Hotel - depends where you stay, standard - piece of string.
    Pros and Cons - piece of string

Gotta do your research on ISG - that will have everything you need.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you, not sure what you mean by "you don't want much" but anyway, i outlined what i will be doing in other locations outside of Manila, and it seems that if i just look around, i should be able to meet a few women in those places.

So Manila could be the same, as you said, just hang out in coffee shops etc, and see what happens, but like i said, i am not too keen to meet up with those younger girls from the Bars, so my target will be the more mature women.

Ok so Greenbelt sounds ok, and i already heard about Burgos, so i will look into that too.

What is ISG ?

Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Grasshopper, ISG is international Sex guide - the Mongers Bible.
    Been thinking - if I had your MO I would just line up 3 dates per day from Pinalove. After 3/4 days you should be able to find something you can "hang" with. You'll prob get a better GFE from the more mature ones than the youngies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how this trip went for you? Would love to et your feedback on the 35-50 yo age group. IME they are very focussed on establishing a future husband/cashcow.

For me, over the years I have dialled down from the 40 yo sensible partner to the 18-22 yo fun girls without kids.