Thread: "I can't say I would recommend Lulu for a single let alone a double" by Kizuraz

Junior Member(有D料到)

"I can't say I would recommend Lulu for a single let alone a double" by Kizuraz

A single thread for my reply to Kizuraz's comment on Lulu

IMHO, punting on Lulu embodies what punting is. She is attractive among the lineup, with a charming smile, nice and slim body. But what follows from picking her up from the lineup is much unpredictable.

The best session I had with her was an hour one. After showering with her cleaning my little brother thoroughly clean, she got on her knees besides the bed, and went on a nice and sensual blow job. She allowed me to push her head to try a DT, which turned out too much for her. She did not have the skills, but let me feel she was willing to please. I had good impression on her at that moment. To me, attitude is more than skills. Then I put her onto the bed, instead of letting her do her job on me, I proceeded with caressing her body, from necks, boobs, nipples to her labia and more. After her nipples got hard enough, I gave them a good sucking and licking while my hand worked on her pussy. It was not easy to get juicy, but still moist enough for me to insert my finger into her. She was reluctant at first, but gave up and let me finger fucking her for a while until sort of orgasm, real or fake, I did not care. Her pussy is tight. Then it was her turn to be in service. She sat up, and took my brother into her mouth nicely. I gave her my first load in her mouth. To my satisfaction, I later also shot my second load inside her mouth down. It was a good session, but also the best one.

The other sessions were just ordinary or awful. Despite of her smile on her face, her physical body seemed not to be easily in mood. Most of the time, dry pussy, and stiff legs. But she was eager to let you shoot off, including using her moaning skills, which I did not like.

Anyway, she is nice looking. To spend some time with a naked pretty smiling thing like Lulu working on letting you offload is still ok, but not to expect more. You might hit jackpot if you keep punting on her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113427-C-Lulu

Fair enough, each to their own. I'm glad to hear that someone had an enjoyable session. I admire the fact that you went back for her despite having "ordinary or awful" sessions.

But based on my first session with her, as attractive as she is, she didn't show any signs of a "jackpot" worth going back for. With so many other girls to choose from, I'd be more inclined to go with a new/unknown girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizuraz View Post
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?113427-C-Lulu

Fair enough, each to their own. I'm glad to hear that someone had an enjoyable session. I admire the fact that you went back for her despite having "ordinary or awful" sessions.

But based on my first session with her, as attractive as she is, she didn't show any signs of a "jackpot" worth going back for. With so many other girls to choose from, I'd be more inclined to go with a new/unknown girl.
    I reckon the reason I had a couple of sessions was Lulu was the first chick that was fucked and eaten after the COVID lockdowns. The first play after lockdowns made it special, and the feeling of seeing the first big Asian meal when she was lying naked in the bed, legs spread, one hand kneading her nipples, watching me and waiting for being eaten out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    I reckon the reason I had a couple of sessions was Lulu was the first chick that was fucked and eaten after the COVID lockdowns. The first play after lockdowns made it special, and the feeling of seeing the first big Asian meal when she was lying naked in the bed, legs spread, one hand kneading her nipples, watching me and waiting for being eaten out.
    That was nice.
    Lulu does know how to please you using her body expressions. When she did the HJ while staring at you, you could feel how eager she was to let you pop your load quickly. Despite of appreciating her eagerness, I sometimes gently directed her to stop, and repay her eagerness with my heavy pounding on her until she screamed “pain, pain”, “no Oh no”. The great thing of her was that even when she screamed “pain”, she had her smile on her face. It would make you think you were fucking a Chinese doll, specially made for purpose. Her body parts were often inflexible and kind of stiff, but she could use her body language to express her willingness to make you cum. She never used her vaginal muscle to assist.