Thread: Jessica such is a good busty veitnamese girl here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jessica such is a good busty veitnamese girl here

i just work off last night and i go to have fun around city again,after dinner i decide to go to the 35 with my fd,there havd 2 new sexy veitnamese girl that i saw from the website,so i just wanna try them,so i booking jessica for 1 hour ,i got there about 10 and jessica was waiting for me at room 6 already,she is a sweet girl 166 tall and 2 big boobs in front of me,,she wear a small shorts and black camisole ,looks more sexy than photos,she is very happy to see me and take me to the bathroom ,we shower together and she did the bath services to me ,from the top side i can see to big boobs under my eyes ,that looks great,we finished shower and move to the bed ,she took the initiative to kiss me,thats what i happy to see,she seems a passionate girl,we kiss like crazy ,and she sucks me very well,after 10 mins she puts the condom on and we get started,she had very good voice to moan,its make me very easy to come ,she said some dirty talk to me during the sex,actually i cant listen that too much,she moan more and more loud,i came at last,this is still a amazing night

Shop Owner
    Jessica is working today!!! Welcome to make your booking just Message or WeChat us !!!

Phone : 0405830742
    Wechat ID: fantasyclub04
    35 Parramatta Rd Anannadale nsw 2038

Wechat : fantasyclub04

Landline:9519 8998

Mobile :0405 830 742