Thread: Little Urban Massage - Crows Nest - Walked Out.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Little Urban Massage - Crows Nest - Walked Out.

I happened to be at Crows Nest today (Saturday) and finished some chores about 5 pm. I had read some positive reviews here about Little Urban in Clarke Street, Crows Nest, so I thought I'd walk in (no booking) and see what all the positive fuss is about.

As I walked in a Chinese woman came out from the back area and asked if I am looking for a massage. I said yes and inquired who was available.
    She said it was only her. Unfortunately, she didn't look enticing in any way possible. You wouldn't see her photo promoted on any massage website. She was late 30s or maybe early 40s. Body was size 12 and drooping boobs.

I said "thanks" and walked out. In all honestly, I thank the many punters here who on various threads encouraged people to walk out if the ML or WL is simply not good enough. So thanks to all those people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Maybe give it a run another day to see if it's the same lady. I'll always give most places a second try but if it's the same lady or similar, I'll just walk out.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I happened to be at Crows Nest today (Saturday) and finished some chores about 5 pm. I had read some positive reviews here about Little Urban in Clarke Street, Crows Nest, so I thought I'd walk in (no booking) and see what all the positive fuss is about.

As I walked in a Chinese woman came out from the back area and asked if I am looking for a massage. I said yes and inquired who was available.
    She said it was only her. Unfortunately, she didn't look enticing in any way possible. You wouldn't see her photo promoted on any massage website. She was late 30s or maybe early 40s. Body was size 12 and drooping boobs.

I said "thanks" and walked out. In all honestly, I thank the many punters here who on various threads encouraged people to walk out if the ML or WL is simply not good enough. So thanks to all those people.
    Good on you.

Sometimes I would tell the MLs what sort of service I'm after. I give them the choice of walking out of the room. But they want the money but don't want to provide the service.

After money changes hands they will do everything to keep what's between their legs from you with strings of complains and excuses.

This happens more often with the MILFs in 14 Burwood.

Do not pass the money until transaction is done. The good ones will let you paid at the end of the service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Good on you.

Sometimes I would tell the MLs what sort of service I'm after. I give them the choice of walking out of the room. But they want the money but don't want to provide the service.

After money changes hands they will do everything to keep what's between their legs from you with strings of complains and excuses.

This happens more often with the MILFs in 14 Burwood.

Do not pass the money until transaction is done. The good ones will let you paid at the end of the service.
    To be fair to this shop, I was not asked for payment. I had simply walked in and this ML came from the back/end of corridor to talk. I didn't need to tell her what I am looking for because in my eyes she was simply unattractive (I kind of feel sorry someone that looks like her has to wait for a punter to agree to see her).....

As per @user1234 above suggested, there are bound to be other girls working on other days and nights --- so I will try again next time I am at Crows Nest.

Banned
    Yep have to agree. Most of the women at this shop are fugglies. Don’t waste your time here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yep have to agree. Most of the women at this shop are fugglies. Don’t waste your time here
    Would be interesting what they think of you...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Why would it be interesting? Do mongers really care what prostitutes think of them? He who has the money decides who he wants to fuck.

Despite your hundreds of inflammatory comments, your net contribution to this board is exactly zero. Have you ever actually sent in any reports with useful information? Your childish attacks on Sibon are becoming rather tiresome (yawn). Perhaps you might want to take your feud with him and your negativity elsewhere

Banned
    Why would it be interesting? Do mongers really care what prostitutes think of them? He who has the money decides who he wants to fuck.

Despite your hundreds of inflammatory comments, your net contribution to this board is exactly zero. Have you ever actually sent in any reports with useful information? Your childish attacks on Sibon are becoming rather tiresome (yawn). Perhaps you might want to take your feud with him and your negativity elsewhere
    Warwick1 is deep down a nice man. All the MILFs in Artarmon where he lives just love him and think highly of him.

Yawn.

Banned

Hey moron if you care to look I have done reviews, not so much recently because I only see one lady, and what have you done lately "yawn", and you are no better than the girls who are forced to have sex with a creep like you, your attitude towards women matches your username..Fuckwit

Banned
    Hey moron if you care to look I have done reviews, not so much recently because I only see one lady, and what have you done lately "yawn", and you are no better than the girls who are forced to have sex with a creep like you, your attitude towards women matches your username..Fuckwit
    The only fuckwit that picks fights is you

Banned
    You're dead right. I only see almost all of them once and forget about their existence. It makes no difference if they think highly or lowly of me. I don't need their votes in the state election.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why the nasty comments!!!
    This forum is about the service providers and sharing intelligence. It isn’t about the quality or otherwise of punters.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You're dead right. I only see almost all of them once and forget about their existence. It makes no difference if they think highly or lowly of me. I don't need their votes in the state election.
    Just curious, you posted a short while ago you just see a regular on a Friday and walk her home in a romantic situation???????It's great you have Fred to support the crap you post

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Why the nasty comments!!!
    This forum is about the service providers and sharing intelligence. It isn’t about the quality or otherwise of punters.
    Don't you think calling a group of women "Fugglies" is disrespectful and nasty, they are just trying to make a quid without morons putting them down who would be hard pressed to get a fuck without paying for it....I think sharing "intelligence" is a bit of a stretch....

Banned
    Don't you think calling a group of women "Fugglies" is disrespectful and nasty, they are just trying to make a quid without morons putting them down who would be hard pressed to get a fuck without paying for it....I think sharing "intelligence" is a bit of a stretch....
    My loyalty is to the punters, not the service providers. Calling them fugglies is a correct and true representation. I’ve been to this place three times and everytime the lady fitted that description. One time the lady said I could fuck her for $150 haha.

Why should a punter spend $20 in fuel, $15 in tolls and 40 minutes getting to Crows Nest to be confronted by a 55 year old, fat, ugly Chinese grandma? Perhaps the owners shouldn’t describe her as a 25 year old hottie? Isn’t that being rude and disrespectful to the punters?

My loyalty is to the punters, not the service providers. Calling them fugglies is a correct and true representation. I’ve been to this place three times and everytime the lady fitted that description. One time the lady said I could fuck her for $150 haha.

Why should a punter spend $20 in fuel, $15 in tolls and 40 minutes getting to Crows Nest to be confronted by a 55 year old, fat, ugly Chinese grandma? Perhaps the owners shouldn’t describe her as a 25 year old hottie? Isn’t that being rude and disrespectful to the punters?
    Think again, you’re in violation to Forum Rule no.2, although it’s rarely enforced within tolerance.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Think again, you’re in violation to Forum Rule no.2, although it’s rarely enforced within tolerance.
    100%. It's a tough gig, and carrying on like a porkchop punter does no-one any favours.

We're all aware of the labour shortage, and LUMCN is one of the few shops that is actively seeking to expand (witness LUM Manly Vale). I have had more hits than misses since they opened, you will have to put in some time and effort.

Like anything at the moment, YMMV. Calling the WLs "fugglies" just makes one come across as a pr!ck.
    Last edited by dpsdvmh6; 30-04-2023 at 10:30 PM. Reason: clarity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Actually, I DO care. I kept a couple of days open for variety, but I like my regulars, and I'm not all that interested in putting new notches on my belt. You don't have to start from zero, she knows what I like, and I know what she can deliver. So if she thinks I'm a nice guy (NOT a pushover, but a nice guy), then yes, so that the repeats are better and better. And some of my BEST memories, those that have lasted years and decades, have to to do with wg's who were business associates who provided more than just service.

I don't KNOW anyone here personally, only by their posts. So I'm loyal to no one, though I do KNOW (in the biblical sense) a number of providers whom I respect.

Not interested in a flame war, but certain attitudes make it a lot easier for me... YMMV.

Banned
    Okay, point taken. Mea culpa. Lesson learned. It’s good to know that you horny mongers who chase prostitutes (while being married or with gfs) are so politically correct!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    t’s good to know that you horny mongers who chase prostitutes (while being married or with gfs) are so politically correct!
    I don't think it has anything to do with being politically correct and everything to do with understanding human nature. You treat someone with disdain and contempt, that will be returned. She's a prostitute, you're a john. If you treat someone with respect, that will be returned. We both know what we're there for, still... you're nice, she's nice, and she does her best to make sure you enjoy.

Anyone who's worked in the service industry understands. The customer who speaks down to you, condescending, demanding you do this and that... You do the job, according to spec, but just to. When more is demanded, it's "sorry, that's NOT on THIS work order, so please submit another one". The customer who is friendly, respectful, maybe even offering you a cup of coffee... Human nature to reciprocate the kindness. Since you have the access door open, why not check that wire, tighten that fitting... Now, your OWN boss might complain, those short bosses, only interested in short term gains so they can claim credit and move on. But the good bosses understand long term growth. Good providers and bosses understand the benefits of repeat business.

It IS prostitution, without a doubt, but no need to rub her nose in it (to revert to clichés). You are paying for sexual services. The extras that you're being offered are no doubt offered to many others. It's just the difference between WTR and AAB (that's Work To Rule and Above And Beyond) attitudes. If she's genuinely happy to see you again, or just another slog? The difference between rocks off and that I'll remember. For me, anyway. YMMV