Thread: Filipina at Marlenes Brothel

Banned

Filipina at Marlenes Brothel

Many of you horny mongers ask about Filipinas. Well, I saw one today. Her name is Lisa. She’s a high mileage, well worn, experienced professional. Probably in her 40’s, 5 foot tall and a bit plump, with big tits. Nice brown skin and lots of tattoos. Super slutty, and the Brits would call her a proper tart, or a right ol’ slapper.

Filthy service and anything goes. Great attitude and fun. Not going to win any modeling contests or even a tryout at Ginza, but something a bit different.

Some of the older mongers will like her. Not intended for the hip young Asians on this board.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks Fred! She sounds like my kinda gal!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roj View Post
    Thanks Fred! She sounds like my kinda gal!
    I must admit I did enjoy my time with her. She was fun, friendly and up for it. Better than spending time with a Korean or Chinese plastic princess who hates her job and hates us mongers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Many of you horny mongers ask about Filipinas. Well, I saw one today. Her name is Lisa. She’s a high mileage, well worn, experienced professional. Probably in her 40’s, 5 foot tall and a bit plump, with big tits. Nice brown skin and lots of tattoos. Super slutty, and the Brits would call her a proper tart, or a right ol’ slapper.

Filthy service and anything goes. Great attitude and fun. Not going to win any modeling contests or even a tryout at Ginza, but something a bit different.

Some of the older mongers will like her. Not intended for the hip young Asians on this board.
    How much for all of that Fred?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I must admit I did enjoy my time with her. She was fun, friendly and up for it. Better than spending time with a Korean or Chinese plastic princess who hates her job and hates us mongers
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnX View Post
    How much for all of that Fred?
    $150 for one pop. 30 minutes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I Love Big Tits
    How big were they and any other Biggens to be seen??