Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian KTV in Sydney with Hostess

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink Asian KTV in Sydney with Hostess

Bros

Do you know any KTV joints in Sydney that offer female companionship, singing and drinking together?

If you are from China, you would know what I mean

Something similar to Club Grandhit in Castlereagh Street?

I heard there is one in Epping, have you been there?

Thanks again

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Only one I know is Sugar on Goulburn St, next to Mamak Malaysian restaurant.

Don't expect the same level of service as what you get in Asian countries though.

You're better off booking an agency girl and then taking her to a normal nonhostess KTV to have your fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Club Grand Hit
    https://clubgrandhit.com.au

Been wanting to visit this place. Any feedback?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Karaoke joint

Goldfishman Bro

Did sugar KTV offer any line up so we could view the girls before choosing?

How much per hour for companion

Smoh

I have been to Grandhit couple of times, not worth it very expensive

Can ask the girl out for date and pay extra in the shop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The London Ashfield

https://thelondonkaraoke.com.au/

Was here last thursday with some friends. Not sure if we got special pricing as my mate was a regular and it was his birthday, but for7hours we paid close to $5k for 6 girls and the room.
    I believe its like $200/hr for room, and $100/hr for the girl. They gave us some free drinks and gifts.

Very nice and playful korean girls. Service there is really good. Would recommend if this is your thing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoh View Post
    Club Grand Hit
    https://clubgrandhit.com.au

Been wanting to visit this place. Any feedback?
    If you got $$$ and want to experience Japanese kyabakura, its close enough. If you want girls action, you are better off punting elsewhere, unless if the girl fancies you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeboi89 View Post
    https://thelondonkaraoke.com.au/

Was here last thursday with some friends. Not sure if we got special pricing as my mate was a regular and it was his birthday, but for7hours we paid close to $5k for 6 girls and the room.
    I believe its like $200/hr for room, and $100/hr for the girl. They gave us some free drinks and gifts.

Very nice and playful korean girls. Service there is really good. Would recommend if this is your thing.
    Wow I've been past here all the time and never knew this place existed. Can you share any more info? Was there any nudity/touching?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Snakeboi89, thanks a lot for the intel

With London Karaoke, how do you pick the girls? Do they offer lineup of girls for you to choose?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by gggb View Post
    Wow I've been past here all the time and never knew this place existed. Can you share any more info? Was there any nudity/touching?
    Like OP was after, it literally is just female companionship. Theres no nudity just nice girls spending time with you drinking, playing games etc. Some of them are really up for anything, but just becareful with these type of girls hahah.

Its really upto the girls if they allow you to touch, but generally yes. They are very playful. Test your luck, you may get lucky in the toilets =P
    You can take them out to dinner before the session as well if you wish. You can ask for their number and see if they are willing to do more outside of work.

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelli2000 View Post
    Snakeboi89, thanks a lot for the intel

With London Karaoke, how do you pick the girls? Do they offer lineup of girls for you to choose?
    Yea you go in the room, they will bring you the lineup. If you're a regular you can pre book the girls so others dont take them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who's down to get some karaoke on and split the room cost? I messaged and it was 150/hr but was told I can get a special if I come alone

Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Who's down to get some karaoke on and split the room cost? I messaged and it was 150/hr but was told I can get a special if I come alone
    They give you special out of pity because you would go ktv all alone? Lol!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Snakeboi89, how many girls are on the lineup and are they mostly Korean or Japanese?

Anyone else knows any other KTV like this in sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Snakeboi89, how many girls are on the lineup and are they mostly Korean or Japanese?

Gala KTV at Bathurst St, Crescent at George St (another Jp kyabakura)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quite a few. I mean we went on a thursday and the showed us about 7 girls? We picked 5 and had 1 pre booked.

They all spoke korean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Gala KTV at Bathurst St, Crescent at George St (another Jp kyabakura)
    surprised with this one. One day I did see a suspiciously good looking girl dressed up going into this place alone but thought nothing of it. I looked it up and there's nothing to indicate it's a kyabakura. How did you find this out and what was your experience like?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeboi89 View Post
    Quite a few. I mean we went on a thursday and the showed us about 7 girls? We picked 5 and had 1 pre booked.

They all spoke korean.
    Was it expensive to have 5 girls and worth the money?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I never understood the appeal of this KTV stuff. Especially the ones where you can't fuck the girl.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I never understood the appeal of this KTV stuff. Especially the ones where you can't fuck the girl.
    In Japan and Korea, there are many lonely men who work very hard and need somewhere to get a release from the pressures of work. This is where hostess and karaoke bars come to the rescue. Get some pretty girls to talk, laugh, smile and drink with the guys. This makes the guys feel happy while also making them pay for the drinks and company of the girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Was it expensive to have 5 girls and worth the money?
    We paid nearly 5k for the night, for 7hrs with 6girls most of the time.

Personally its not my thing, and definitely not worth the money but my mates do it often.

However you can get the girls numbers, I'm still talking to the girl I was with that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    It's just a way for men to be able to have a good time with a girl on their arms without having to run the gauntlet of trying to pick a girl up. I mean that's how most people associate a good night out after work. Gotta have a girl there, or you might as well have a drinking sesh in a monastery with all the other work dudes there.

Just pay the fees and you have someone there who will act like you picked her up. Good times, bro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast