Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asian KTV in Sydney with Hostess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    surprised with this one. One day I did see a suspiciously good looking girl dressed up going into this place alone but thought nothing of it. I looked it up and there's nothing to indicate it's a kyabakura. How did you find this out and what was your experience like?
    A Japanese bro intro me there. Apparently only advertised to Japanese community. Place was more cramped compared to Grand Hit, but girls are still hot. I think its cheaper compared to Grand Hit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I never understood the appeal of this KTV stuff. Especially the ones where you can't fuck the girl.
    Maybe not here, but in South East Asia usually you can with a price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeboi89 View Post
    Quite a few. I mean we went on a thursday and the showed us about 7 girls? We picked 5 and had 1 pre booked.

They all spoke korean.
    What services do they offer?

Also do you need to make a booking or just walk in and try

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeboi89 View Post
    We paid nearly 5k for the night, for 7hrs with 6girls most of the time.

Personally its not my thing, and definitely not worth the money but my mates do it often.

However you can get the girls numbers, I'm still talking to the girl I was with that night.
    Yes they give out numbers just to string you along so you can see them at the club only. You might get one or two who will meet outside to be friends however, the clubs have rules that prohibit girls meeting outside the club. They say its for safety reasons but we know the real reason.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12