Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K Rebecca

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K Rebecca

Hi just wanted to share my review with rebeccca. So I meet Rebecca few times she is superb . Her service one of the best in the Sydney. She can do DTBBBJ. Her body is amazing. DFK, rimming everything is great about her. Shower plays is one the best.
    The main part is the pussy slides . She does an amazing pussy slides . So while doing the pussy slides I can feel my top enter in her raw few times I feel like if I wanted to enter in her raw sh will agree. I feel this , I may be wrong also. Does anyone have similar kind of experiences. Eager to know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol what a name to pick...

Anyways, I agree with all the above. But she will only let you push the tip into the entrance. Feels like BBFS, but won't let you in. You can beg for it and still have no luck lol. She's good at teasing like that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes you are right bro but it was the moment like i fee like she is agreed to let me in BBFS. The tip is already in her and she is pushing it and sitting on it. I feel little bit worries about STDs and everything so I changed position and ask for condom.
    Is there anyone who experienced BBFS in Sydney shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Service wise, she is consistently top-tier. Amazing customer service

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Knows the limits and is certainly my fav at the moment.. she continues to push the limits in every aspect!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Hi just wanted to share my review with rebeccca. So I meet Rebecca few times she is superb . Her service one of the best in the Sydney. She can do DTBBBJ. Her body is amazing. DFK, rimming everything is great about her. Shower plays is one the best.
    The main part is the pussy slides . She does an amazing pussy slides . So while doing the pussy slides I can feel my top enter in her raw few times I feel like if I wanted to enter in her raw sh will agree. I feel this , I may be wrong also. Does anyone have similar kind of experiences. Eager to know.
    Sounds great, just enjoy it and dont stress if it goes in. When you punt long enough, these things happen (BBFS)....rarely but it does when the girl likes you enough to do it. Yes, you will regret it for weeks as you contemplate what you have caught, made a WL pregers etc...but in time you will crave it again and the next time a WL pushes the boundaries...you wont stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Sounds great, just enjoy it and dont stress if it goes in. When you punt long enough, these things happen (BBFS)....rarely but it does when the girl likes you enough to do it. Yes, you will regret it for weeks as you contemplate what you have caught, made a WL pregers etc...but in time you will crave it again and the next time a WL pushes the boundaries...you wont stop it.

Oh damn, you knocked one up.
    Did you compensate for the damage or… its up to them to handle it? Im curious.
    Some of J girls at ginza offer BBFS, have a kink of creampie but yea. Worried about the consequences
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by diligent View Post
    Oh damn, you knocked one up.
    Did you compensate for the damage or… its up to them to handle it? Im curious.
    Some of J girls at ginza offer BBFS, have a kink of creampie but yea. Worried about the consequences
    Is there anyone Japanese working in Ginza who offers BBFS nowadays? Eager to know and try the services with no fearing consequences. Is there anyone working now and can you mention it . That will be great

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven't been punting in ages and sorely needing it, just haven't got the budget as currently saving for stuff. Above all I miss Rebecca. Unlike others she never lost her fun factor, and yes her pussy slide is divine.
    Last few times over about a year or more I've had time and money to see her, staff immediately said she was fully booked. Most of those times I'd made the booking less than an hour after she appeared on the roster the previous day.
    Either she's too popular to see or staff are being dicks. Dunno. Hurts, but we did have an absolutely amazing time last I booked her. So I'm not breaking down any doors to see her again haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    💯 agree with you Bro’s. Rebecca’s pussy slides is numero uno

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pregnancy is very low as most of these girls are on birth control. A bigger concern is herpes which is spread via direct contact, hsv-2 which is genital herpes is a relatively common STD and don’t typically get tested on standard STI testing, it can also be asymptomatic so people who have it don’t actually know they have so can pass it on quite easy.

More than likely any WL that is doing regular pussy slides with 1000’s of punters would of been exposed to it but out of sheer luck haven’t caught it, if a girl does catch her career would be over as it’s a life like condition and she is risking spreading it to other punters and if it got out her reputation would be destroyed and potentially the shops.

I’m not saying anyone shouldn’t be doing pussy slides or bare back but you should at least be educated on the risks, especially if you have a partner or plan on having a partner as I mentioned previously it is a life like condition.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Rebecca is such a great experience and crazy ass pussy slides is a risk I can no longer take. As much as I want to visit her again STDs don't care if it's just the tip.

There is no difference between BBFS and her rubbing her gaping pussy with juices all over your bare cock and letting the tip enter.

She seems to have become complacent with her own health over the years and wasn't as risky when she was priced at 240.. Maybe it's a function of her price increases?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyZen View Post
    Rebecca is such a great experience and crazy ass pussy slides is a risk I can no longer take. As much as I want to visit her again STDs don't care if it's just the tip.

There is no difference between BBFS and her rubbing her gaping pussy with juices all over your bare cock and letting the tip enter.

She seems to have become complacent with her own health over the years and wasn't as risky when she was priced at 240.. Maybe it's a function of her price increases?
    Do you think that after so long in the job that they become immersed in it all. That maybe that that is their only world n they can't think outside of that ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Do you think that after so long in the job that they become immersed in it all. That maybe that that is their only world n they can't think outside of that ?
    Guess it really depends on the girl and I'm sure there are plenty others who strictly keep it safe. Rebecca is now $320 and punters are probably expecting more bang for buck especially for an asian WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So the 1hr service gets you a CIM and 2 shots with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew tate View Post
    Yes you are right bro but it was the moment like i fee like she is agreed to let me in BBFS. The tip is already in her and she is pushing it and sitting on it. I feel little bit worries about STDs and everything so I changed position and ask for condom.
    Is there anyone who experienced BBFS in Sydney shops?
    no one is gonna say that on a public forum

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gouki View Post
    How is this the first post on a new account created yesterday. What the hell? Is someone making dupe accounts to not ruin their OG account just to comment this?

If Rebecca stops performing that, you’ll know whom to blame.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gouki View Post
    YOU ARE VERY WRONG!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there any other forum than this where people are more open??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast