Checked the thread from someone here mentioned about the shop in Windsor, and the photos in their website looked real and decided to have a look before work. Messaged and got the photos before and they looked good.

I was welcomed by an Asian lady and there were 2 ladies available when I arrival, picked a Thai girl as she looks pretty and seems friendly at first glance, her name is Miuya and asked if there is any extras and she said ok, part one was great and that is one of the reason I preferred Thai girl / lady, as they provide nice body oil massage while some of other Asian people only want to get job done quickly. Then she started using warm oil and massage my lower part, together with her excellent oral skills, that was amazing, and enjoyable. I am still feeling great while writing this review, lol.

I believe fs and other servies are provided, but I did not want to soo tired, and save some buket for next time.

Overall, the shop is clean and people here are young and provide great services. I had a great time with Miya, and I would highly recommned her. please check her photo if you are interested.

WeChat Image_20230501093700.jpg

shop: http://windsormassage.com.au/