Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 Penfold Grange -score 100 . Will u open one with yur favorable LADY.

Quote Originally Posted by 8inches View Post
    For some reason I don't think your average whore would appreciate the value of such a treat.
    The only thing going into my girl will be my hard cock, my balls and a mouth full of 2013 vintage cum
    Brother CloudyBay was talking about sharing something nice with his special lady - and you have to turn them into " your average whores " - have you got no sham and no respects at all !!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother CloudyBay was talking about sharing something nice with his special lady - and you have to turn them into " your average whores " - have you got no sham and no respects at all !!

Get over it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Some people have no face Brother Ahlungor. Let's go back to being happy, winning off Bro Travelmate's tips and seeing those special ladies that make us feel 20 again.

The fact is that some people on here have bad experiences and need to air them. Take comfort in the fact, that some of them DESERVE the bad shit that happens to them.

Does anyone have any tips on cellar door wines in the Hunter, Mudgee, Orange regions? Most of them are about $25 a bottle cellar door if you buy a case and many cellar really well. I wouldn't mind trying some more Spanish varietals from Mudgee.

Banned
    Wise words jellyshots.
    You guys should accept the truth and just let it be.
    Shit happens so get over it

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sound like some of you bros need to go and get laid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Time better spend choosing the Good Wine and appreciate the good stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Sound like some of you bros need to go and get laid.
    Don't worry brother, most of us are getting it regularly, it was the Troll who needs to get some rather than taking it out on us and the WLs/MLs

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    Does anyone have any tips on cellar door wines in the Hunter, Mudgee, Orange regions? Most of them are about $25 a bottle cellar door if you buy a case and many cellar really well. I wouldn't mind trying some more Spanish varietals from Mudgee.
    Pepper tree and tower estate have pretty good wine for around $30 mark but most of their grapes are from south Australia and tassie. Lake folly make one red and one white only at around $70 each. They are famous for their white but I think the red are awesome for value but most vintage have to be cellared for over 10yr to show their true colour.

Thanks Reve. I have a few bottles from Pepper Tree stashed for a rainy day. We're really lucky to have some pretty nice drops under the $50 mark.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just for anyone who is interested in penfolds.
    I have gone to Dan Murphy today to try out the 2010 penfolds release of bin 407 389 and 150. It is easily one of the best vintages of all time from them and I can see why the 407 demand the same money as the 389 this year.. Last time I bought from penfolds was their 2004 vintage.
    Today I have bought a case each of the above wine and I am sure it will provide many years of enjoyment. Penfolds say they will kept till 2040.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Just for anyone who is interested in penfolds.
    I have gone to Dan Murphy today to try out the 2010 penfolds release of bin 407 389 and 150. It is easily one of the best vintages of all time from them and I can see why the 407 demand the same money as the 389 this year.. Last time I bought from penfolds was their 2004 vintage.
    Today I have bought a case each of the above wine and I am sure it will provide many years of enjoyment. Penfolds say they will kept till 2040.
    both 389 and 407 are too expensive.

Too much money now go into marketing rather than quality of wine

There are plenty other options outside Penfold.

Wolf Blass - Greg label Cab Sau is a good choice too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    2010 one of the better vintage. Will stock up 389 / 407. However, Bin 28 is much better value IMHO
    Good drops...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    both 389 and 407 are too expensive.

Too much money now go into marketing rather than quality of wine

There are plenty other options outside Penfold.

Wolf Blass - Greg label Cab Sau is a good choice too
    Totally agree with ya that's why I only buy exceptional yr from them ie 2004 and now 2010. The 2010 are worth every dollars they ask for and cheap to keep my mainland chinamen guests happy. I haven't touch any of the 2004 389 I have bought years ago. I am still opening the 98 vintages if I have guests from mainland china.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For 389 FANS -- ....stock up now... lots of Dan Murphy outlets already sold out 2010 Bin 389 . As expected 2010 407 still plenty
    Good drops...

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    For 389 FANS -- ....stock up now... lots of Dan Murphy outlets already sold out 2010 Bin 389 . As expected 2010 407 still plenty
    Thanks, I managed to snag a few bottles before they ran out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother Cloudybay.. your favourite SB price gone up by 20% in 2013 at Dan Murphy.. It was approx 29 last Dec. Now 36 each. Tough!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Price increases every year - nothing we can do.. Can't stock up too many for SB

Alternately , brothers may want to try another NZ SB .Isabel . around AUD20 mark each. Price/value wide, IMOG it is VG relatively. Most likely your favourable lady will like it
    Good drops...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depend on who is it, whoever a good firend or the girls, are well known of wire tasting, I don't mind to open it and share it, but if he/she don't know any of it, and drink like a soft drink/Sing-K cuture mix coaktails style. Good wire, Hennessy and OX is a waste with them, Of coz the fake Hennessy and OX are different say, they can't tell the different anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudybay View Post
    Price increases every year - nothing we can do.. Can't stock up too many for SB

Alternaively , brothers may want to try another NZ SB .Isabel . around AUD20 mark each. Price/value wide, IMOG it is VG relatively. Most likely your favourable lady will like it
    Had Isabel last night... not bad at all... great value.... Any other suggestion?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast